• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Slizz

IEin1Xv.jpg

tumblr_mw4hhqzG1c1spopqvo4_250.gif
tumblr_mw4hhqzG1c1spopqvo2_250.gif

Showaddy

Gary Hooper has scored in the Premiership, the Championship, League One, League Two, The Conference, Conference South, the FA Cup, the League Cup, the SPL, the Scottish Cup, the Scottish League Cup, the Champions League and the Europa League.

Damn.

But can he do it on a warm afternoon in Madrid?

The first 45 seconds is just a man on the verge of orgasm playing over clips of Neymar getting tackled.

Suso vid was better.

yeah :lol

Here's some cool photos of Liverpool's youth team through the years. You can find many photos of United, City, Everton, etc... as they played Liverpool numerous times obviously. There's a lot of big names in those photos. Pique, Januzaj, Barkley, Suso, Gerrard, Owen, even VDS and Xabi.

http://propaganda.photoshelter.com/gallery-collection/FA-Youth-Cup-Academy-Reserves/C0000GuVLXXEHhEk

jbphbDSgHiYHns.jpg

Batigol

Banned
What's with all footballers supporting Miami Heat? Falcao, Neymar, that little pleb from Utd + everyone else

Bunch of plastics

Slizz

What's with all footballers supporting Miami Heat? Falcao, Neymar, that little pleb from Utd + everyone else

Bunch of plastics
Lol the whole Brazil NT is in Miami right now. And tons of high profile footballers have houses and condos here in Miami as well, CR7, Nani, Droba, Becks etc.

Messi

Best picture ever?

drogba_terry_nba.jpg

I hear a lot of the Spanish national team are obsessed with the NBA, biggest fans being Ramos and Piqué.

Wilbur

Banned
I've never made an effort to watch basketball, don't really understand the rules of blocking and how exactly to get a ball off someone and what the scoring system is, but I used to love playing it at school and don't mind watching it. Is it easy to watch in the UK?

I only watch football, the big tennis events and I look to see who's won the F1 in terms of sports.

Messi

I've never made an effort to watch basketball, don't really understand the rules of blocking and how exactly to get a ball off someone and what the scoring system is, but I used to love playing it at school and don't mind watching it. Is it easy to watch in the UK?

I only watch football, the big tennis events and I look to see who's won the F1 in terms of sports.

Right now ESPN and Sky are apparently fighting over the rights to air this season, they have already missed the start of the season just like last year where they ended up sharing it. bT Sport has fucked it all up. It's hard to watch in the uk right now.

I decided to watch Amadeus again as I haven't seen it in a while and my god I love the last scene where Salieri is helping Mozart compose music.

GorillaJu

I played basketball as a kid too but it was an awful choice. The game itself is really fun but there were just too many kids that were way better than me and a lot of that has to do with your height. I'm a respectable 5'11" now but I was absolutely tiny when I was young. Got embarrassed every week but my parents didn't tell me I sucked and that I should find something else. I was so bad that my mom would buy me a present if I could score just two points in a game (when my teammates were scoring 12-20).

Wilbur

Banned
I don't understand positions either, do they have dedicated defenders and attackers and stuff?

Right now ESPN and Sky are apparently fighting over the rights to air this season, they have already missed the start of the season just like last year where they ended up sharing it. bT Sport has fucked it all up. It's hard to watch in the uk right now.

Ahh okay, if it gets sorted I'll try watching. Gonna go look at the NBA and pick my favourite team name and colours NOW

I decided to watch Amadeus again as I haven't seen it in a while and my god I love the last scene where Salieri is helping Mozart compose music.

Incredible film.

I played basketball as a kid too but it was an awful choice. The game itself is really fun but there were just too many kids that were way better than me and a lot of that has to do with your height. I'm a respectable 5'11" now but I was absolutely tiny when I was young. Got embarrassed every week but my parents didn't tell me I sucked and that I should find something else. I was so bad that my mom would buy me a present if I could score just two points in a game (when my teammates were scoring 12-20).

I was also small as a kid, but began to grow as a junior and senior until I reached 5'11". I never played in a league, but always played at school against friends. I think I was above average, but not good enough compared to the players who were great in the rec leagues/high school teams.

I need to watch this again, remember really liking it, didn't realise it was almost three hours long though, lol. I don't mind a long film, but when you have stuff to do..yeah :lol

Wilbur

Banned
Denver Nuggets is a great name :lol.

Shame their logo is shit. They cannot be my NBA team.

Oh and they're owned by arsenal cunt

GorillaJu

Biggest turn on for me is when a girl starts fingering herself while I lick her tits. I think I enjoy that more than getting my own junk fondled.

Agree/disagree?

Wilbur

Banned
Biggest turn on for me is when a girl starts fingering herself while I lick her tits. I think I enjoy that more than getting my own junk fondled.

Agree/disagree?

Never seen it happen. Like the idea though. I like getting my ears nibbled, that shits hot.

I imagine you have a stunning sex life morsel. I want 2 b there

Sacramento kings is a good name and logo. They're on the list.

Wilbur

Banned

GorillaJu

Never seen it happen. Like the idea though. I like getting my ears nibbled, that shits hot.

I imagine you have a stunning sex life morsel. I want 2 b there

Sacramento kings is a good name and logo. They're on the list.

Been with the same girl for 4 years so no variety but the sex life is exciting because my gf has slowly opened up more over the years. It has its rewards. My friend has been in a similarly long relationship but can't keep his hands off any 18 year old that crosses his path. He sent me a video of him nutting in some poor girl's - in a high school uniform, mind - mouth. Her facial expression was like she was on an episode of Fear Factor.

I always like the Pistons though my fandom is always devoted to the closest geographical team to my hometown. For basketball that'd be the Lakers.

Wilbur

Banned
3sixty please

Fall in love

Been with the same girl for 4 years so no variety but the sex life is exciting because my gf has slowly opened up more over the years. It has its rewards. My friend has been in a similarly long relationship but can't keep his hands off any 18 year old that crosses his path. He sent me a video of him nutting in some poor girl's - in a high school uniform, mind - mouth. Her facial expression was like she was on an episode of Fear Factor.

I always like the Pistons though my fandom is always devoted to the closest geographical team to my hometown. For basketball that'd be the Lakers.

Bro I got your whatsapp pay it forward

I like the grizzlies. That's my team from now #forzamemphis. Gonna try and watch a game or two, five me something to do when football isn't on

Wilbur

Banned
Arnie, in the loop is on Iplayer for the next 6 days. Netflix isn't working so I'm watching it. Laughing bare times 8 minutes in

GorillaJu

By the way if you guys understand Portuguese you can check this interview of him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5tAFFudkyg

He has no shame.

In the future we're going to look back at times like these and pity ourselves that automatic audio interpreter technology hadn't been invented on YouTube yet.

I'm catching up and am fully addicted to the Ricky Gervais show podcast (the one on the Guardian which became the animated HBO show). I love it so much.

Wilbur

Banned
Morsel if you can download the XFM podcasts, do that. There's much better stuff on there than the podcasts. The way you can slowly hear Ricky and Steve falling in love with Karl is incredible

wedward

Denver Nuggets is a great name :lol.

Shame their logo is shit. They cannot be my NBA team.

Oh and they're owned by arsenal cunt

Silent Stan's son runs the Nuggets. By all accounts he is a huge cunt and makes his dad seem like a saint(I am hoping that Stan keeps his word and continues to allow Wenger to spend some money.)

His son actually fired the previous coach after he recovered from cancer and won coach of the year.

Hopefully the Kroenke's sell before Stan passes the team over to his son.

Top Bottom