• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Double Post and I give no shits!

3ChLegb.jpg

I have not moved it since release and now I am too scared to touch it!

Why does every film thread turn into a discussion about Scullibundo's opinion of said film and the people attached to it? The guy clearly knows his stuff, but you'd think he was Daniel Day Lewis, the amount of people seem to talk about his opinions more than their own

Scum

Why does every film thread turn into a discussion about Scullibundo's opinion of said film and the people attached to it? The guy clearly knows his stuff, but you'd think he was Daniel Day Lewis, the amount of people seem to talk about his opinions more than their own
It's the same ol' shite.

Guys, we should all get FIFA 14 on PS4 and stream it and stuff.

PS4 for FIFA 14. SMH.

cremino

Elsha and Milan rejected Genoa's offer of a loan of the player until the end of the season but now Genoa is offering Lodi and Galliani might be interested.....

Just watch some Sunny eps again instead.

SoGood.gif

intervention!

Ah, so you've met Gail The Snail?

GT6 is fair enough, but balls to the people who think TLoU should have been a PS4 launch title. Maybe a launch port, but bollocks to rushing Naughty Dog into half-assing their new engine and the game so they could make it to launch

Knack looks okay to me. Really simple, and the human art style is absolutely dreadful, but I'd play it if it was free on PS+ :p

@Sleepless, it would have to be an offshoot. The universe is too established to just go in with GoW4 like they did ME2, and MS have the publishing rights still for GoW1-J

Blablurn

Bayern Munich announced tonight they'll open New York office to stimulate further growth. Announced 2012/13 record turnover of €432.8m.

Knack looks okay to me. Really simple, and the human art style is absolutely dreadful, but I'd play it if it was free on PS+ :p

@Sleepless, it would have to be an offshoot. The universe is too established to just go in with GoW4 like they did ME2, and MS have the publishing rights still for GoW1-J

I am okay with that.

Also, never change your avatar.

bjaelke

Given the poor review scores, that wont happen.

Knack currently sits at 59/100 on Metacritic and the PS+ policy states, that a game must have scored at least 70/100 to be considered for ICG.

Given the poor review scores, that wont happen.

Knack currently sits at 59/100 on Metacritic and the PS+ policy states, that a game must have scored at least 70/100 to be considered for ICG.

With the library looking sparse, and Knack on a road to selling fuck all, I imagine they'll pretty quickly overturn that policy for Sony-published titles. Knack will be on the IGC by February

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Quagliarella will feature on Italy's Dancing With The Stars this Saturday LOL

Knowing our luck, he'll return with a fractured pelvis.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dzeko is always bitching

"I need to play more than I am,” he admitted recently. “I’ve only started four games in the Premier League. But if you put me in there for 90 minutes, everything is possible.

“It’s difficult because you don’t have a run of games, then you come into the team after maybe four games and sometimes you want to do well, but you can’t do it.

“For three games in the Premier League I didn’t play at all. That never happened last season. I didn’t go three games without any minutes.

“There’s the Champions League and Capital One Cup also, but that’s not enough for me. For every striker it’s important to play 90 minutes, not 45, then 50, then maybe 15.

“I’m still here and I still have 18 months left on my contract. But you never know what can happen in the future.”

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Griezmann on the left, Berardi on the right. I'd be okay with that.

----------------Llion--------
Griezman----Tevez------Berardi

Bench: Adnan

Elsha and Milan rejected Genoa's offer of a loan of the player until the end of the season but now Genoa is offering Lodi and Galliani might be interested.....

They don't want a loan but they'd accept a swap with Lodi.

My god he IS crooked then!

Top Bottom