• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

bjaelke

PCHVV5L.jpg

Clegg

United released their Q1 financial results today. Revenue is up 29% to a record £98.1m for the first quarter.

Welcome to Manchester, Andreas.

cremino

Galliani is preparing an exit in style LOL

Milan want Kucka, Lodi, Bonaventura and Burdisso for january....
Zaccardo, Vergara, Cristante, Saponara,maybe Costant and one beetween Abbiati and Gabriel might leave Milan...

Zabojnik

Galliani is preparing an exit in style LOL

Milan want Kucka, Lodi, Bonaventura and Burdisso for january....
Zaccardo, Vergara, Cristante, Saponara,maybe Costant and one beetween Abbiati and Gabriel might leave Milan...

Saponetta as well? Milan-GAF on suicide watch. Probably just on loan though.

kharma45

United released their Q1 financial results today. Revenue is up 29% to a record £98.1m for the first quarter.

Welcome to Manchester, Andreas.

Gross debt is up though, from £359.7m to £361m and we made a loss because of it

The club said revenue grew from £76.3m to £98.5m in the three months to the end of September.

It made an operating profit of £9.3m, up from £6.3m last time. However, the cost of servicing debts was £9.8m which left United with a pre-tax loss of £470,000. This is an improvement on last year when it had a £6m pre-tax loss which was wiped out by a £26.5m tax credit.

cremino

Saponetta as well? Milan-GAF on suicide watch. Probably just on loan though.

Yeah...Saponara, Vergara and Cristante will go on loan or co-ownership...Btw Parma has half of Saponara and Milan could sell the other half in order to buy Parolo and save money...

In other news, an italian senator called the chilean dictator Pino chet instead of Pinochet on Facebook

L1NETT

I just looked in to gaming side after not looking for a couple of days. I have no idea what is happening anymore.

Essh I just had a quick butchers through some of the threads and just fuck it man. I know console wars and all that, but man that place is a shit show.

Gonna stay in off topic till the first battle of the console war is over.

And play FM14. My Bradford game going well, just came from 3-0 down to beat MK Dons 4-3. Jens Lehman is the new Sheffield United manager. Would love it see that in real life lol.

Linius

Zlatan is one of my favourite strikers ever. Goals against Lecce and Benfica re my favourites. Pity he is such a jerk, though I guess that is what makes him Zlatan.

You'll look past the fact he's kind of a dick if he played some great games for your club.

His goal against Roda is legendary <3

Linius

Goals against Dutch teams other than Ajax and PSV don't count

Thanks for ruling out Feyenoord <3

Anyways, that goal against Roda is the one where he dribbles past six man including the goalie. That's not something we see in the Eredivisie on a weekly basis. Plus it's a long time a go now. It was during the time PSV managed to reach the semis in the CL.

Thanks for ruling out Feyenoord <3

Anyways, that goal against Roda is the one where he dribbles past six man including the goalie. That's not something we see in the Eredivisie on a weekly basis. Plus it's a long time a go now. It was during the time PSV managed to reach the semis in the CL.

I know which goal it was, and I'll always have a problem with the fact that in the entire 20 seconds he spends doing it, none of the Roda players ever think to back up their teammate and let him make a challenge without being feinted. They have more than enough players back to double up on him and close the gaps, but they let him pull the same trick time and time again, inching closer and closer to the goal. They should have been fined a week's wages after that game, such is the amateurish nature of their defending on an individual and teamwide level.

And the only good thing that's ever gone through Feyenoord is Dirk Kuyt :p

Carbonox

Santon and Krul to AC Milan? pls.

Newcastle got more chance qualifying for the Champion's League this season than AC Milan.

In other news I started Dragon's Dogma. It's alright. I dunno why I keep trying these kinds of games, I very rarely play more than 10 minutes. Dark Souls is the only one I spent hours on.

Combat's not bad though. Kinda wish I chose the Strider class as that looks more fun to fight as. Still, barring the shit soundtrack, graphics and unnecessarily complicated menus, it's not terrible and can be fun to go around and level up.

Santon and Krul to AC Milan? pls.

Newcastle got more chance qualifying for the Champion's League this season than AC Milan.

In other news I started Dragon's Dogma. It's alright. I dunno why I keep trying these kinds of games, I very rarely play more than 10 minutes. Dark Souls is the only one I spent hours on.

Combat's not bad though. Kinda wish I chose the Strider class as that looks more fun to fight as. Still, barring the shit soundtrack, graphics and unnecessarily complicated menus, it's not terrible and can be fun to go around and level up.

You'll be able to change class when you get out of Cassardis :)

Top Bottom