• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Zabojnik

They don't want a loan but they'd accept a swap with Lodi.

My god he IS crooked then!

We should've signed Lodi this summer, he'd be a great backup for Pirlo. Andrea probably veto-ed it. He would've skipped a match or two because of that. Unthinkable.

This whole El Shaa situation is one of the greatest football fuck-ups I've ever witnessed. What the fuck are they doing?

----------------Llion--------
Griezman----Tevez------Berardi

Bench: Adnan

j7QJLKRBWrB4F.jpg

L1NETT

Ugh fucking dan Petrescu set to take over at palace it seems.

A fucking donkey when he was at us, hope he fails. Horribly.

GorillaJu

Knack doesn't look anywhere near as bad of a game as what's being said. Watching some people stream it now and it seems fun if not amazing.

Also, the fact that you can turn on the system for the first time, press hte share button and be streaming on Twitch TV in like 10 seconds is super cool and convenient. Definitely one of the better unheralded features I've seen so far.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We should've signed Lodi this summer, he'd be a great backup for Pirlo. Andrea probably veto-ed it. He would've skipped a match or two because of that. Unthinkable.
Is he really that good? I don't rate him at all and he's almost 30 too.
Alonso is better if we're going for old mids.

I don't want us to be stuck with an aging midfielder, I'm sure there is plenty of young Italian talent out there.

Like say, in Paris, maybe.

Knack doesn't look anywhere near as bad of a game as what's being said. Watching some people stream it now and it seems fun if not amazing.

Also, the fact that you can turn on the system for the first time, press hte share button and be streaming on Twitch TV in like 10 seconds is super cool and convenient. Definitely one of the better unheralded features I've seen so far.

Definitely not. People have been raving about it since February.

Hopefully they let us share with youtube soon.

Damn, I wish Dark Souls 2 was a PS4 game. Don't trust FROM to make the PC version good without community fixes, and fuck waiting a week to play it while Durante fixes it. Its £10 cheaper though, and will have better graphics

Jesus, 500gb SSDs cost about £230. Bollocks to that just for faster load times

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Zlatan "People shouldn't focus on two players – it's Sweden against Portugal. It's all about the team and we all have to perform to get a result."

No no NO

It's about two players

it's about Ibra and Cristina, and how one of them is going to flop and fail their whole country. It'll be a BLACK DOT in someone's career.

The whole world will be watching. Including the ones eligible to vote for the Ballon' d'Or.

Can you feel the pressure mounting on your nose, baby?

Zabojnik

Is he really that good? I don't rate him at all and he's almost 30 too.
Alonso is better if we're going for old mids.

I don't want us to be stuck with an aging midfielder, I'm sure there is plenty of young Italian talent out there.

Like say, in Paris, maybe.

In that particular role? Eh, not really, if you don't count Verratti. Yeah, Lodi is old, but he's good, imo. Another one could be Cigarini. I mean, they're good enough for being the occasional backups for Pirlo, not player that could replace him in a year or two. God, we really fucked up with Verratti, didn't we?

'Just'? It's a night-day difference. Try playing BF4 without one. It takes FOREVER to load a map.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hasn't most if not all submitted their votes?

well don't tell him that

n that particular role? Eh, not really, if you don't count Verratti. Yeah, Lodi is old, but he's good, imo. Another one could be Cigarini. I mean, they're good enough for being the occasional backups for Pirlo, not player that could replace him in a year or two. God, we really fucked up with Verratti, didn't we?

I get the feeling that it was either him or Pogba. As we can't develop both, and we picked Mino's client.
being free certainly helped

Seriously, what is the point in having an office in New York?

Money laundry/tax evasion

bjaelke

Pique on the Ballon d'Or
wtzgU.gif

"Whoever wins the vote will get the award."

Thank you for clarifying how it works.
“Leo can never be ruled out. This is an award in which many people vote. He has won four and he will still have appreciation around the world. If he wins then I will laugh very much.

“I’m not saying Cristiano has not done well nor do I want to detract from Ribery, but Leo…"

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Best thing about Ronaldo winning it, is that he'd still be two away from Messi

I was so close to making that joke, too, lol

But I really wonder what they think they can do with a office there, so I thought I might get a proper answer from BayernGAF without the joke.

It's not a joke. Uli will change his name and work over there to evade the authorities.

kharma45

Damn, I wish Dark Souls 2 was a PS4 game. Don't trust FROM to make the PC version good without community fixes, and fuck waiting a week to play it while Durante fixes it. Its £10 cheaper though, and will have better graphics

just get a 120GB or 250GB. No need for one that size if you've an hdd.

Elchele

But I really wonder what they think they can do with a office there, so I thought I might get a proper answer from BayernGAF without the joke.

I guess it's easier to market if you have an office in the place, they most likely will look to start talking with partners like MLS or others to start building Bayern brand in USA. I mean, it's not necessary, but if you have the money surely having a office located in the place is much better than doing skype.

Do a tour in South America pls

Kinan

God damn, so hyped for tomorrows clash against France... Tension rising!

To relax, lets look on the motivational side of the French national team:

May be NSFW below!!!

Ludivine.jpg

Mmmm, tasty.

nasri.jpg

Sweet.

Karim-Benzema_girlfriend-05.jpg

Not bad.

franck-ribery-et-sa-femme_lightbox_diapos.jpg

Argh! GET OFF MY MONITOR! Both of you!

Nyx

I'm shared number one of The Netherlands in 'Soccer General' questions in QuizUp.

Anyone with iOS should get QuizUp btw, really nice trivia game, for free.

bjaelke

Goal keepers handling the ball outside the box seems to occur quite often in FM14. 3 times so far in just 1½ season. I barely remember it ever happening in the previous editions.

Top Bottom