• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

What's up whit this countdown?

Playstation Access thingy. Where Nintendo and MS are buried for the next 6 years

It'll be brass. The Order: 1866 gameplay trailer, Infamous gameplay demo, trailers of all major launch games with exclusive DLC adverts, MGSV exclusive DLC (David Hayter voice pls), SSM teaser

Can't wait :D

L1NETT

Agree with the spoiler assessment Hitch.

Rocksteady and CD Projekt will save gaming.

Secondly, there were some good LOTR games. The Third Age was mint.

dc89

BZCiF-ACMAAQRC1.png:large

Thoughts on new Argentina kit!

Linius

Playstation Access thingy. Where Nintendo and MS are buried for the next 6 years

It'll be brass. The Order: 1866 gameplay trailer, Infamous gameplay demo, trailers of all major launch games with exclusive DLC adverts, MGSV exclusive DLC (David Hayter voice pls), SSM teaser

Can't wait :D

The Order gameplay is something I'd like to see :D

EDIT

Oh wait, will the SP DLC for The Last of Us be revealed at the same party?

The Order gameplay is something I'd like to see :D

EDIT

Oh wait, will the SP DLC for The Last of Us be revealed at the same party?

Forgot about that

Ish pls

Anyone catch QI last week? Fuck me, Sarah Millican is annoying. She just sat there cackling like a witch for half an hour. They should get Victoria Coren on more often

Haven't seen it yet but she is the worst.

the worst

You should see the lineups for the rest of the series

Janet Street-Porter 1st appearance
Sandi Toksvig 12th appearance
Johnny Vegas 7th appearance

The Rev. Richard Coles 2nd appearance
Victoria Coren 2nd appearance
Sue Perkins 9th appearance

Jimmy Carr 24th appearance
Reginald D. Hunter 3rd appearance
Sue Perkins 10th appearance

Jo Brand 32nd appearance
Phill Jupitus 30th appearance
Brendan O'Carroll 1st appearance

Susan Calman 2nd appearance
Liza Tarbuck 4th appearance
Sandi Toksvig 13th appearance

Jason Manford 5th appearance
Richard Osman 1st appearance
Victoria Wood 1st appearance

Fucking dreadful. The quality of guests has taken a real nosedive in the last few series.

QI is at it's best when Sean Lock is on. Or David Mitchell. In fact has Robert Webb ever been on it?

Yes, and he was rubbish

@Shatner, I still watch that on Youtube sometimes. Last years BFQOTY lineup was rubbish, never watched it. Normally I really look forward to it as well

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BY5w19HIEAAJzQP.jpg:largeIMG]

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BY0y7paCYAAARLk.jpg:largeIMG]

@ShrunkenFooty on Twitter is way more amusing that it should be.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BY5kkWsIYAAqQUA.jpg

Hixx

"'Borussia Dortmund submitted a formal summer bid of £5million for Ji Dong-won after the striker’s impressive loan spell at fellow Bundesliga outfit Augsburg during the second half of last season.
For any player operating below the level of superstar, that was a massive offer for someone entering the final 12 months of their contract.
But after Ji’s modest impact in a Sunderland shirt, it was a Godsend given the club’s eagerness to balance the books and comply with financial fair play.
Di Canio vetoed the eagerness of those above him to cash-in though; genuinely believing he could mould the 22-year-old into one of the most lethal players on the Continent.
Instead, it was Stephane Sessegnon who was sacrificed
to boost the club’s bank balance for just £1m more, albeit the man from Benin was on far heftier wages.'"

article-2396121-1b570aziij.jpg

fwiw I reckon Ji has the potential to be very, very good. He needs another season out on loan though, at a team with more expectation than Augsburg.

L1NETT

Oh god

The first Moaning of Life episode with the shirt sniffing blind dates.

I can't

I am a huge KP fan but I still need to watch it :/

Rewatching Touch of Cloth currently, which is fucking top. And rewatching Black Mirror, which is even more fucking top

cremino

Seems that Thohir, Inter's new owner will meet Galliani to discuss about San Siro. Milan and Inter want to buy the nearby hippodrome (also called San Siro) in order to renovate the stadium and builds restaurants, shops and parking lots. The company that owns the ippodrome is asking a price tag of 80 milions....The ippodrome's area is twice larger than the stadium's area

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lahm "It is in each player's mind that we never could win against Italy in tournaments."

tumblr_lyfak24ejt1ro91bjo1_500.gif

Seems that Thohir, Inter's new owner will meet Galliani to discuss about San Siro. Milan and Inter want to buy the nearby hippodrome in order to renovate the stadium and builds restaurants, shops and parking lots.

oh FUCK, why is he trying to do something positive? This wasn't part of the deal! He was supposed to be the Indonesian Venky's!

Those Dark Souls 2 shots :s

Save us, Demon's Souls 2!

Lower brightness. Problem solved! :p

Linius

I need to watch stuff like An Idiot Abroad some time. Think I'm gonna check out Derek on Netflix first. But damn it, there are so many TV shows I follow airing right now. I have six series with 40-60 minutes episodes and six more comedies which are all like twenty minutes. I haven't even finished Orange is the New Black yet, it's too much :(

I need to watch stuff like An Idiot Abroad some time. Think I'm gonna check out Derek on Netflix first. But damn it, there are so many TV shows I follow airing right now. I have six series with 40-60 minutes episodes and six more comedies which are all like twenty minutes. I haven't even finished Orange is the New Black yet, it's too much :(

Don't watch Derek and scratch all the other shite like Agents of Shield and you're good.

Top Bottom