• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Razor554

Bilardo (coach ARG 1986): "Messi seems to have a muscle tear. Same thing happened to Maradona before the World Cup in Mexico in 1986." [ole]

vwMin.gif

rvy

Banned
Don't waste your time. Shockingly average.

Don't watch Derek and scratch all the other shite like Agents of Shield and you're good.

Surprised to see you two say it's shit. Some other people told me the opposite so that's why I was about to check it :p

And I must say, Agents of Shield really improved over the weeks. And since it's a Whedon show I have to give it a fair chance.

Argentina will never win another world cup.

http://oxford.tab.co.uk/2013/11/05/...ainful-fifa-forfeit-warning-explicit-content/

nsfw

did I hear someone say he drank his own cum?

post-27816-fuck-you-fuck-you-and-fuck-you-y7PC.gif

RVYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Juventus-manager-Antonio-Conte.gif

terttonbku7r.gif

Carbonox

I just can't get in to Dragon's Dogma. You'd think after playing and despising dross like Oblivion and Dragon Age Origins I would not touch these western RPG types ever again. But here I am.

Dark Souls was a one-off (never played Demon's Souls) as the difficulty and amazing boss fights were a huge draw.

Dragon's Dogma only has the combat going for it. I won't give up just yet though but it's so boring.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I just can't get in to Dragon's Dogma. You'd think after playing and despising dross like Oblivion and Dragon Age Origins I would not touch these western RPG types ever again. But here I am.

Dark Souls was a one-off (never played Demon's Souls) as the difficulty and amazing boss fights were a huge draw.

Dragon's Dogma only has the combat going for it. I won't give up just yet though but it's so boring.

Demon's Souls is fucking brilliant, you should give it a shot.

Yeah I probably will at some point. I hear it's even better than Dark Souls which is cool.

It used to be free on PS+ :p

I'd say they're as good as eachother

Nexus>Firelink Shrine
Open world>levels
DaSo level design>DeSo level design (in terms of getting to the bosses after death)
DaSo bosses=DeSo bosses
DeSo characters>DaSo characters

Wilbur

Banned
Demon's Souls is fantastic gameplay, great level design and character design, good music

but is far too hard for the sake of being hard so a bunch of cunts can say 'fnaaararrrrr hardcore gaeming is teh best pls' and the items and health things and menus are all pretty convoluted.

Brilliant for a while but then you're trying to get past a single level for hours and hours and hours and you realise its not really worth it all just to say 'i finished demons souls please'

fuck it

Hixx

Man we dicked Chelsea 3-0 three years ago today. Feels a lot longer.

Danny Welbeck, Jordan Henderson and Catts were immense that day.

#welbzhendycattsfuture

wtzgU.gif

Yen

TBBT is the least bad of all E4 shows which is indicative of the quality of the channel.
Man we dicked Chelsea 3-0 three years ago today. Feels a lot longer.

Danny Welbeck, Jordan Henderson and Catts were immense that day.

#welbzhendycattsfuture

wtzgU.gif
Who was the Chelsea manager then?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It used to be free on PS+ :p

I'd say they're as good as eachother

Nexus>Firelink Shrine
Open world>levels
DaSo level design>DeSo level design (in terms of getting to the bosses after death)
DaSo bosses=DeSo bosses
DeSo characters>DaSo characters

OH MY GOD HITCHER

we finally agree on EVERYTHING (in a single post). A BREAKTHROUGH!

no need for a counselor after all #YNWA

I just remembered that both Belgium and Colombia are seeded at the World Cup. Wouldn't mind Russia drawing either one of them in our group. Or Switzerland. pls.

OH MY GOD HITCHER

we finally agree on EVERYTHING (in a single post). A BREAKTHROUGH!

no need for a counselor after all #YNWA

Had to happen eventually :p

#ForzaJuve

#afterNapoli

#thepowerofRafacompelsme

Apparently Dark Souls 2 looks fine in motion, but reception to the gameplay from the beta is pretty mixed. Any word on whether you;ll still be locked to co-opping with people in yur own level range?

Kenka

I just remembered that both Belgium and Colombia are seeded at the World Cup. Wouldn't mind Russia drawing either one of them in our group. Or Switzerland. pls.
You don't escape my radar, Schwia.
Switzerland would spank you with the force of a horny polar bear. Could go both ways actually.

Demon's Souls is fantastic gameplay, great level design and character design, good music

but is far too hard for the sake of being hard so a bunch of cunts can say 'fnaaararrrrr hardcore gaeming is teh best pls' and the items and health things and menus are all pretty convoluted.

Brilliant for a while but then you're trying to get past a single level for hours and hours and hours and you realise its not really worth it all just to say 'i finished demons souls please'

fuck it

It's not too hard, it's really just fitting for that kind of game, really it's usually not harder than you just having to think about what the fuck you are doing and not get impatient.The shitty menus are just shit though.

Not that I'm a big fan of the demon souls or dark souls, I get their appeal, but it's not for me.

You don't escape my radar, Schwia.
Switzerland would spank you with the force of a horny polar bear. Could go both ways actually.
Exactly. Unlike with the other seeded teams like Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Germany, Nothing personal. Every team will want to draw Switzerland in their group.

Nothing to discuss here Wilbz. There's no black in Zenit's colours.
Mumei pls be merciful, just doing a bacon impersonation.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Had to happen eventually :p

#ForzaJuve

#afterNapoli

#thepowerofRafacompelsme

Apparently Dark Souls 2 looks fine in motion, but reception to the gameplay from the beta is pretty mixed. Any word on whether you;ll still be locked to co-opping with people in yur own level range?
tumblr_mw3yg8NbEa1s6hgjio2_400.gif

Rafa is still a thing after the 3-0? :p

I don't know anything about Dark Souls 2 but I have complete faith in From Software.

Nothing to discuss here Wilbz. There's no black in Zenit's colours.

Blue guys are allowed then?

Top Bottom