• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Kenka

Exactly. Unlike with the other seeded teams like Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Germany, Nothing personal. Every team will want to draw Switzerland in their group.

Nothing to discuss here Wilbz. There's no black in Zenit's colours.
Mumei pls be merciful, just doing a bacon impersonation.
I guess worst case for us would be

Switzerland
Portugal
Japan
South Korea

That would be tough.

Salvadora

Even @Moyes_Must_Go isn't as funny anymore :(
Hi1yBt6.png

Arnie

PS4 has an internal PSU too. A marvel of engineering.

I'm worried mine's gonna blow up. How is it that much smaller, that much more powerful, and with an internal PSU?

Fucking hell Rio stop talking you underdeveloped collection of molecules.

Suen

I don't know anything about Dark Souls 2 but I have complete faith in From Software.
Dark Shit 2 looks like shit and it will be like shit just like Dark Shit: Prepare To Shit edition and Demon's Shit.

Flopstation four will die soon. Xbone and glorious Titanfall is the way to go.

Soul of the shit, key to life's shit. Soul of the shit, withdrawn from the anus. Let strength be granted so the shit might be mended. So the shit might be mended.

I guess worst case for us would be

Switzerland
Portugal
Japan
South Korea

That would be tough.

That's interesting. You really think that Portugal would be harder than the likes of Italy, Netherlands, England or France?

And you can't get both Japan And Korea. They're in the same pot. Replace one of them with Cote D'Ivoire, Chile or Ecuador.

Dark Shit 2 looks like shit and it will be like shit just like Dark Shit: Prepare To Shit edition and Demon's Shit.

Soul of the shit, key to life's shit. Soul of the shit, withdrawn from the anus. Let strength be granted so the shit might be mended. So the shit might be mended.
looooooooooooool

get fucked sue

Zabojnik

image.php

"Me cojoni!"

kharma45

Fuck.

PS4 has an internal PSU too. A marvel of engineering.

Pls, it's just an ITX mobo and case.

I'm worried mine's gonna blow up. How is it that much smaller, that much more powerful, and with an internal PSU?

Fucking hell Rio stop talking you underdeveloped collection of molecules.

It's not that the PS4 is overly small, it's more the Xbox One is just too big. It'll be perfectly fine.

Kenka

That's interesting. You really think that Portugal would be harder than the likes of Italy, Netherlands, England or France?

And you can't get both Japan And Korea. They're in the same pot. Replace one of them with Cote D'Ivoire, Chile or Ecuador.
Whatever. All those teams look good but I don't think we pale so much in comparison. We have three midfielders in Napoli, one of the most solid defenders in the world at Juve, one promising central defender in Basel, two seasoned keepers, decent forwards also. Of the bunch I would say that France are the weakest. No offense, Kurt.

Regarding the potential group, yeah, are you sure ? Anyway, Chile would be frightening. They don't only have Vidal, and they kicked our asses three years ago.

I finished watching The Shield today. Better than Breaking Bad, had one of the best final season I've ever seen.

Fuck it, I already miss it.

Holy shit.

Whatever. All those teams look good but I don't think we pale so much in comparison. We have three midfielders in Napoli, one of the most solid defenders in the world at Juve, one promising central defender in Basel, two seasoned keepers, decent forwards also. Of the bunch I would say that France are the weakest. No offense, Kurt.

Regarding the potential group, yeah, are you sure ? Anyway, Chile would be frightening. They don't only have Vidal, and they kicked our asses three years ago.

Oh, I agree, Switzerland are a bit underrated. Could cause trouble for many traditional powers.

As for the groups, it works like this:

Seeded pot: Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Germany, Colombia, Uruguay, Belgium, Switzerland

CONCACAF/Asia pot: US, Mexico, Honduras, Costa Rica, Japan, Korea, Australia, Iran

European pot: Italy, Netherlands, Russia, England, Bosnia, playoff winners

CONMEBOL/AFRICA pot: Chile, Ecuador, 5 African teams

Special pot: lowest rated European team, drawn in such a way as to avoid groups having 3 European teams. This happened in 2006 if anybody remembers with Serbia,

Suen

One-shot'd them on my first try, lol. (not my video)
I got so far with my DBS (after many tries) that I killed one and just had to hit the one left ONE more time but just when I was about to hit him he hit my player who fell down from the platform and died. That very moment I cursed loudly at the game. I haven't yelled because of a game in over a decade but Demon's Souls changed my gaming life. After that I cheated with firestorm (or whatever the magic in that video is called).

Imagine my pain and frustration. Walking from the checkpoint (start of the level?) to the spiral-like stairs every single time, walking up those stairs every single time, killing that fucker on the stairs (or try and run by him) every single time (if I had bad luck his energy blast would knock me off the stairs and I'd fall down and die BEFORE I reached the boss). All that before I could reach the boss only for them to be designed like cunts.

I probably ran up those stairs more than what I walked/ran in all other places in the game combined.

Arnie

Liverpool fans do you know much about Adam Morgan

It seems he's coming on loan to Ewood

Scores a fucking ton for the ressies, so many that it's getting pretty pointless him playing there.

Scored from the halfway line earlier this season.

Works dead hard.

Not the most technically gifted footballer but he can finish.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I got so far with my DBS (after many tries) that I killed one and just had to hit the one left ONE more time but just when I was about to hit him he hit my player who fell down from the platform and died. That very moment I cursed loudly at the game. I haven't yelled because of a game in over a decade but Demon's Souls changed my gaming life. After that I cheated with firestorm (or whatever the magic in that video is called).

Imagine my pain and frustration. Walking from the checkpoint (start of the level?) to the spiral-like stairs every single time, walking up those stairs every single time, killing that fucker on the stairs (or try and run by him) every single time (if I had bad luck his energy blast would knock me off the stairs and I'd fall down and die BEFORE I reached the boss). All that before I could reach the boss only for them to be designed like cunts.

I probably ran up those stairs more than what I walked/ran in all other places in the game combined.
suen this is too funny
KuGsj.gif

Just change your strategy next time! Because if you die this much, it means you're doing something horribly wrong.
Henry.png

you Norse God you

THANKS!

kharma45

I'd lean towards it being more isolated, or at least I hope so. Would be sad to see another generation plagued by poor reliability.

Yen

Liverpool fans do you know much about Adam Morgan

It seems he's coming on loan to Ewood

Fairly inconsistent. Could score 10 goals in 10 games then wait another 10 games before scoring again. There isn't anything else to his game beyond poaching and finishing, he isn't particularly quick or strong.

Top Bottom