• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Scum

But let's forget about these overrated cunts for a second

I want another Portugal vs(?) Netherlands.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

0.jpg

and a Lambda poem, surely.

Oh shit! This!
5YRcF.gif

Linius

But let's forget about these overrated cunts for a second

I want another Portugal vs(?) Netherlands.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

0.jpg

and a Lambda poem, surely.

Please, what a horrible match was that. Ivanov is full of shit.

He even made a Dutch rap song, cunt ref :lol

I loved Burnout 3, would I like Need For Speed: Rivals?

I never really liked NFS as it seemed like it was targeted at chavs and boy-racers, but that was like 7 or 8 years ago. Is it different now?

Fuck me just give me a HD remake of Burnout 3

Please Criterion

please

I tried playing it again last year. Dem pixels :(

Honestly, cars on the horizon start as a massive polygon, and because of the speed you're moving at you crash into them before it becomes clear that they're even there :p

I'd do unspeakable things for remakes of SSX3, Timesplitters 2 and Burnout 3. All with fully-featured online modes, GOTGs right there :D

Blablurn

San Siro will host the 2016 CL final

so i guess this means that:

we will win 2014 cause we are the best team in the world.

we will win 2015 cause its in berlin and we finally wanna win it on german ground.

and we will win it in 2016 cause we know how to fin in san siro.

die-fans-des-fcb.jpg

Is the second leg of Sweden-Portugal on at the same time as England-Germany?

If Sweden fail to get to the World Cup, Ibra will be angry. If Portugal fail, Ronaldo will cry like a bitch and provide us with some quality gifs. Sweden pls

Zabojnik

Eugh.This is why I hate you Zabo.

Well, excuuuuuuse me if I find the perfect footballing machine Ronaldo of the past couple of years boring. Amazing, but boring. Gone is the flair of the United years, when he truly was a god amongst men. I've always had a soft spot for Ibra. I still have his Juve No. 9 jersey. :(

Well, excuuuuuuse me if I find the perfect footballing machine Ronaldo of the past couple of years boring. Amazing, but boring. Gone is the flair of the United years, when he truly was a god amongst men. I've always had a soft spot for Ibra. I still have his Juve No. 9 jersey. :(

I meant the video. Posting a link to a child singing a white-man reggae song is an appalling way to conduct yourself :p

Has Star Citizen gone a little quiet recently? Crunching for the dogfighting module?

Zabojnik

Elchele

Don't know how neutral this text is, but seems interesting
about Dortmund finances:

Our friends in Dortmund are apparently struggling to keep their economic growth level with the success of their team.

Since their shares are traded at the stock exchange the club has to publish a quarterly statement of accounts.

According to this latest statement their liquid assets decreased from € 12.5m to € 3.8m. Of course there are some outstanding payments but the headline of 'record profit € 50m' is nothing more than a bookkeeping smokescreen. That shouldn't imply that they made false statements this past summer but the way they did their business with purchases in the new business year and the way they included the Götze millions into the last business report clearly shows that they wanted this headline of economic success in the media.

At the end of the day however the cash reserves are a lot smaller. They'll have to a deep run into the Champions League to do more than replacing Lewandowski and signing Sahin from Real Madrid. It's also questionable whether they'd be able to repeat keeping an important player until his contract runs out one more time. At the moment there is no sign that Gündogan is going to renew his contract so Dortmund may very well be forced to cash in a transfer fee next summer.

One thing's sure, not getting out of the group stage would definitely hurt their ambitions and possibilities next year.

dc89

8_by_raziel1992-d6ubnne.gif

That facial animation!!! I love when new consoles come out, even if I don't get either or both. Not getting an Xbox One but I can totally appreciate that animation!!

Quote of the day from my boss;

"If Norwich signed the whole Chile team where would they finish? They would get relegated, England should win easily tonight."

LTWheels

Yeah, the facial animation is the most impressive thing about Ryse. What I do like is that it's the same model for cutscenes as gameplay. No swapping out for a higher poly model like every game this gen.

Shame about the rest do the game.

panty

lol @ hitcher's avatar, was hilarious to watch Yosp stream.

Also Ryse looks like poop, will never spend a dime on it.

danwarb

Ryse is the prettiest of the launch titles, I dont know anything else about it other than one of the characters is played by an actress from Liverpool.

England line-up tonight should be interesting with so many players out.

bjaelke

England team to play Chile: Forster, Johnson, Cahill, Jones, Baines, Lallana, Lampard, Wilshere, Milner, Rodriguez, Rooney

Is Milner really the best choice?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What's the strongest XI your club ever played? I'm watching a documentary right now and this lineup came up

coach: Trapattoni

-------------------Zoff-----------------
-----------------Scirea-----------------
---Gentile------Brio------Cabrini
----------Tardelli----Bonini---------------
------------------Platini-----------
Bettega------Paolo Rossi-----Boniek------

Lord almighty

Top Bottom