• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Oxx

Haha, HQs in the tech business always have this habit of weird modern interior design with colorful lamps and bean-bags :p

I was at the Vodafone HQ in Amsterdam and their offices looked so slick. Everything was designed so the employees would feel free and got the space to think the guy said. It was basically one open space with all sorts of weird furniture and an amazing view from the top floor.

I think it was an event designed for kids. That's why the 3ds units were knee-level.

It took me a while to work-out that the demo units weren't fixed to the set and I didn't have to break my spine to get the right angle for the 3d.

Linius

I think it was an event designed for kids. That's why the 3ds units were knee-level.

It took me a while to work-out that the demo units weren't fixed to the set and I didn't have to break my spine to get the right angle for the 3d.

Ah, that's terrible :p

Over here the Nintendo offices open up quite often and when I see footage of the event it's always a bunch of adults. Even at the Pokémon one :p

rvy

Banned
The money Hoeneß and Rummenigge owed to the tax office.

post-29437-Friday-DAYUM-DAMN-gif-Ice-Cube-SPYn.gif

rvy

Banned
Oh and welcome back rvy you sour-mouthed motherfucker. Where's my PES 2014 PC patch?

Why would I know? They just now bothered to release it on Steam. Even their own community manager has no idea what those fuckers in Japan are doing, lol.
Today's Twitter feed has been hilarious. But it's coming this month.

Or something.

Thanks, baby.

rvy

Banned
What original post? That Dortmund fans know a lot about debt because their piece of shit team almost went bankrupt until it was saved by an entrepreneur who I'm sure has never ever done any tax evasion of any kind?

Nah, I'm not gonna edit my post to that one.

Man, I love morning Football-GAF.

Linius

What original post? That Dortmund fans know a lot about debt because their piece of shit team almost went bankrupt until it was saved by an entrepreneur who I'm sure has never ever done any tax evasion of any kind?

Nah, I'm not gonna edit my post to that one.

Why did you edit it in the first place then? There was nothing wrong with a witty comment back and forth :p

Nah, I'm not gonna edit my post to that one. There are teams around here with more (absolute) debt these days.

I don't even care about that old stuff. The success above all policy went away with Niebaum and Meier. The "new" BVB with Watzke and Treß as financial brains is very different. You also see that Sammer for example doesn't like the "new" BVB as much, he was much closer to Niebaum, Meier and their policy.

I don't even care about that old stuff. The success above all policy went away with Niebaum and Meier. The "new" BVB with Watzke and Treß as financial brains is very different. You also see that Sammer for example doesn't like the "new" BVB as much, he was much closer to Niebaum, Meier and their policy.

See, the proper way to reply to ElTopo's post would be to just post a Klopp gif.

It's been 9 years in a few months, it was terrible and the whole club learned from the mistakes. To say I get offended when someone says something about Dortmund and debts would be a huge lie.

Not the best comparison, but do you still care that Bayern fucked it up with Magath in 2006/07? See, feels like a long time ago and is totally different from today's Bayern.

In other news,
Xn87ppNl.jpg

Players even want to train with us although they are not getting paid :lol

Blablurn

The Magath era was strange. He won 2 Doubles and got fired in the end. Poor guy lol. Can't believe he won the title with Wolfsburg again.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This is so incredibly coooooool

the two Curvas at the Juventus Stadium could be populated by children for the Juventus-Udinese Serie A game.

As it stands, those two sections of the ground – behind each goal – will be closed to supporters as a punishment for territorial discrimination chants aimed at the city of Naples during the 3-0 win over Napoli.

But when you think about it, they were always populated by petulant children innit

Zabojnik

No Verratti. No Rossi. No Berardi. No De Sciglio. Prandelli pls.

This is so incredibly coooooool

But when you think about it, they were always populated by petulant children innit

That's really cool. I hear that the children will be accompanied by their great-grandparents, the last remaining Toro fans.

Elchele

Mou said he wanted to sign Kagawa last year for RM, but he preferred to move to Manchester United.

Worked nicely for him. :lol

Hixx

Do any of you lot have goals you can remember vividly?

This is mine but when I replay it in my mind it is from where I sit in the ground:

iOlwT1BPNyhUI.gif

I can still remember screaming NOOOOOO as Edwards pulled his leg back to shoot. Before I finished saying noooooo I'd fell down 2 rows of seats in the rush

Was a good game that.

Also it was the sporting moment I choose to kill those random teen awkward hard ons.

Salazar

Cantona's cup goal where the ball is basically behind his hips (the definitive "couldn't get the ball out from his feet/sort his feet out" moment), and his body-shape couldn't be worse, but he still volleys it. So clean.

L1NETT

Most of last season's goals were unreal.

Nahki Wells scoring against Villa was insane as was McHugh to put us 3-1 ahead (couldn't believe we scored 3 goals against a Prem side), Thompson's goal against Arsenal was fantastic. I couldn't actually believed we scored, I thought there must have been a foul or summat.

But a bit more old school had to be peter beagrie against the scum. I released a high pitch squeal.

Probably my fav goal ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMy_YdOvwnk

Oh and magic Dean Windass scoring against Liverpool. "That wasn't in the script!"

Top Bottom