• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

FootballFan

You don't review games that way

On its own it's a very good game, review scores shouldn't take into account double dipping

That would end up with PC console ports getting bad scores

"It only adds a better framerate"

Kinda stupid FF

Kinda stupid

Surely your expectations would be higher for the next gen version. Kip pls.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh my god I've just seen Rob Ford's pussy comments

I can't breathe hahahahaha. That's genuinely shocked me. Doing coke and weed and banging hookers, none of that shocked me because a little power got to his head and he wasn't doing it live on TV

But to news reporters to say he has a wife and eats plenty of pussy at home

I genuinely gasped

I can't breathe hahahahaha

I can't breathe hahahahaha. That's genuinely shocked me. Doing coke and weed and banging hookers, none of that shocked me because a little power got to his head and he wasn't doing it live on TV

But to news reporters to say he has a wife and eats plenty of pussy at home

I genuinely gasped

I can't breathe hahahahaha

And over here we've had a year long political saga over the allegation an MP called a police officer a 'pleb'.

bjaelke

lh3wNXk.png

Bielsa doing magic with United.

Zabojnik

It's amazing how he still hasn't resigned or been made to. Did you see the 8 seconds pause when they ask him if he bought any illegal drugs in the last two years? The look on his face, priceless.

Khedira fuuuuuck :(

Fuck those fucking cruciate ligament injuries...

Shiiiiit. I've Yurt's post and somehow read 6 weeks instead of 6 months. That sucks. For him, mostly, but still.

What I don't understand if why there's not even any platforming in it, the combat can be decent enough, but no one wants to just play that combat all the way through the game with no variation, the game is begging for some platforming.

The combat is way too simple as well. If they had combos, that'd be way more interesting.

\Nah, my accent is pretty much generic South East England. I mumble a lot though, so you won't understand me anyway

Okay, good. I'll watch you!

Wilbur

Banned
It's amazing how he still hasn't resigned or been made to. Did you see the 8 seconds pause when they ask him if he bought any illegal drugs in the last two years? The look on his face, priceless.

Shiiiiit. I've Yurt's post and somehow read 6 weeks instead of 6 months. That sucks. For him, mostly, but still.

Think they've stripped him of all emergency powers, or they're in the process of doing so anyway

"I haven't had any prostitutes... in here"

"I said I'd never do it again and I haven't... in this building"

Man I'm legitimately gasping for air hahahahah

bjaelke

Benitez replaced Pellegrini at City. Sacked after 7 months. Gets replaced by Laudrup. Swansea hires Redknapp. Football dies.
Netflix unkilled The Killing? I'm down. Season 3 was surprisingly decent.

The entire series has been a positive surprise. After watching the original I was a bit skeptical of the adaptation, but they've done really well.

How do the BF4 expansions work on console? I'm sure BF3 came with a pre-order bonus of getting the first one free, but it seems you need to shell out either for each one individually or for the season pass in BF4. Is that right? No edition of BF4 that comes with China Rising?

Linius

How do the BF4 expansions work on console? I'm sure BF3 came with a pre-order bonus of getting the first one free, but it seems you need to shell out either for each one individually or for the season pass in BF4. Is that right? No edition of BF4 that comes with China Rising?

It usually works like that, seperate map packs or the seasonpass. Sometimes map packs become free way after their release, that happened with Gears of War at least. And of course there are the usual sales from time to time.

2IUjIt7.jpg

Get well soon, Sami!

You've got the hottest chick, what the hell is a cruciate ligament rupture for you?

Also, still get well to these guys:
ihJmJ7a.jpg

q9okSeD.jpg

Man, I hate this injury...

Linius

BGGjvFw.jpg

McDonals over here has these figures now. From what I heard they're really nice. Think I'm gonna visit the local McD to buy one (or more) :D

Linius

I read that these figures were available at Mallorca in october and earlier in the summer they were in Spain and Croatia. So I'm guessing they'll eventually land in the UK as well :p

GorillaJu

Holy hell, just had a total world class goal scored by my Derby County team. Uploaded it to Youtube but the quality is so poor I can't even see what happened :lol

Gambit

Shame about Khedira.

With Gündo and Schweini injured as well, we might play Kroos-Bender in the future.

Though personally, I hope for a Gündo-Schweini combo at the world cup

The enhanced edition of the greatest RPG of all time is now available on Steam. At a ridiculous price though.

There's an enhanced edition of Chrono Trigger?!

Shame about Khedira.

With Gündo and Schweini injured as well, we might play Kroos-Bender in the future.

Though personally, I hope for a Gündo-Schweini combo at the world cup

Weidenfeller
Lahm-Boateng-Hummels-Mertesacker-Schmelzer
Bender-Gündogan-Bender
Reus-Kruse

Jogi pls

Top Bottom