• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Showaddy

Lamellaaaaaaaaaaa

Hurt Locker's average, Avatar is shit. I think there's a difference in the cinematography of Avatar v Gravity, the decisions on camera shots and music and the acting and it being this self contained thing instead of shitty cunt smurfs running around

but I get what you mean! 12 Years looks great anyway

can we have him

Yeah Oscars love a narrative as well and Steve McQueen would be the 1st Black Director ever to win an Oscar I think. I'd love Gravity to get something though.

Wilbur

Banned
How Inglourious Basterds didn't win in 2009 I'll never know. academy please DIE

Lamela did samink.

That Eriksen shot before was fucking class.

Great save and all. Serious, Spurs need to start playing the two in PL instead of rotating so often. They can make all the difference, Eriksen's just a step above Holtby in terms of creativity and Lamela in terms of a goal threat compared to the other two. Will help Robert Soldier as well.

Yeah Oscars love a narrative as well and Steve McQueen would be the 1st Black Director ever to win an Oscar I think. I'd love Gravity to get something though.

I'm sure Luzbeki will win!

Zabojnik

Nesta retired today.

One of the best defenders to ever grace the game. Too bad about his health problems in the later years. Respect.

If Asablassa does get a chance in the middle though, as good as he is... he's still your fifth best CM

although is the thinking Pirlo's leaving this summer?

Even as the fifth best CM, he'd still get a lot of play time. Vidal is overworked as it is, Marchisio's been inconsistant for a while now, Pirlo needs to skip a game from time to time. And we could still use him on the flank on occassion, since Conte isn't likely to abandon the 3-5-2 system, even if we do (and I hope we do) switch back to 4-3-3 next season.

Pirlo is staying for at least another season, imo. Unless we somehow manage so sign Xabi or an equally classy playmaker. Verratti, why. :(

pulga

Banned
third in a two team league

please plug

please understand

bale will be moving to the redolution in moychester soon for a cut price 25m after he breaks his metatarsal following a heavy ballesteros challenge

please understand

please plug

he left spurts to play cl football you simp

why would he go back to united and not even get into the europa league

go back and wallow in your midtable mediocrity

Arnie

Great save and all. Serious, Spurs need to start playing the two in PL instead of rotating so often. They can make all the difference, Eriksen's just a step above Holtby in terms of creativity and Lamela in terms of a goal threat compared to the other two. Will help Robert Soldier as well.

Save was miraculous, genuinely thought it was gonna slap the net.

Agree in Eriksen, although I'd say Townsend's pretty undroppable at the moment, even if he isn't getting the best service to Soldado. I think it's fairer to ask more of the latter rather than drop the former.

Bungie's Spurs article is great. Well balanced snapshot of this current Spurs side.

Showaddy

Agree in Eriksen, although I'd say Townsend's pretty undroppable at the moment, even if he isn't getting the best service to Soldado. I think it's fairer to ask more of the latter rather than drop the former.

Bungie's Spurs article is great. Well balanced snapshot of this current Spurs side.

Townsend needs to move to the left where he can concentrate on dribbling & crossing rather than cutting in and shooting. Lennon's about as useful as an inflatable dartboard on the left anyway.

Wilbur

Banned
Lamela, what a fucking run

One of the best defenders to ever grace the game. Too bad about his health problems in the later years. Respect.

Even as the fifth best CM, he'd still get a lot of play time. Vidal is overworked as it is, Marchisio's been inconsistant for a while now, Pirlo needs to skip a game from time to time. And we could still use him on the flank on occassion, since Conte isn't likely to abandon the 3-5-2 system, even if we do (and I hope we do) switch back to 4-3-3 next season.

Pirlo is staying for at least another season, imo. Unless we somehow manage so sign Xabi or an equally classy playmaker. Verratti, why. :(

You'll get Verratti eventually
or Motta

Nesta as well, massive respect. Was speaking to my bro yesterday about that 2003-05 Milan side. Pirlo, Gattuso, Seedorf, Cafu, Maldini, Kaka, Shevchenko... incredible team.

he left spurts to play cl football you simp

why would he go back to united and not even get into the europa league

go back and wallow in your midtable mediocrity

we are only three points off of second

you are five points off of second

it is like sex

it isn't the positions

it is the gap between your ejaculate and your rivals/partners/victims

or something

that was a poorly constructed analogy

fuck off

Wilbur

Banned
DEFOE! All time leading European scorer for the Spurs!

Who need Soldado...?

Please don't do this.

Defoe scores a few goals against sides better equipped to playing football against terminally ill children in a blustery hospital playground

he is not ROBERT SOLDIER, vanquisher of Crystal Palace away

pulga

Banned
we are only three points off of second

you are five points off of second

it is like sex

it isn't the positions

it is the gap between your ejaculate and your rivals/partners/victims

or something

that was a poorly constructed analogy

fuck off

you've no business making sex analogies

you'd rather play pokeyman that poke-a-woman

no no please

not even terrible sex analogies

terrible like moyeezus

and fat anderson

welcome to the jurassic age

Dembele always spends longer on the ball than he needs to. Really irritates me.

Thank you. Your articles are always brilliant, so that means a lot.

Meier

Look at what just got RT'd onto my timeline.

1mfxfAq.png

So good.gif

Not to mention his transfer fee was well below that. Negredo was £16.4m with £4.2m in add-ons. After all add-ons, his fee could rise to a bit over €24m, not pounds. People always make that mistake in transfers.

Wilbur

Banned
terrible like moyeezus

he take my money when i'm in need
yeah he's a shit chief executive indeed
oh he's a gold digger way over town
that digs on me

now i ain't sayin' he a gold digger
but he ain't buyin' any good wingers
get down ed go head get down
get down ed go head

woodward the bomb
met him away at fulham
with a chicken parmesan
under his underarm
he said I can get you ron
i can tell by your charm
far as money you got a lot
i can tell by your charm and your palm
but I'm looking for my ron
have you seen him?
my agen told me he have an ass like ivan
eden, arnie bennett, big lips
and i gotta take all they transfer budget to real madrid
ok get your kicks but then they got their friends
i pulled up with my tent, they all got up in
we all went to dinner and then i had to pay
if you fucking with perez then you better be paid
you know why
it take too much for cristina
from what i heard he want to sell arbeloa
phil neville says please don't fuck with khedira
i don't care what none of yall say he's a winger

Arnie

oh my god, I've just been made aware there's an Arsenal fanclub back in Costa Rica

1450257_690950107596670_1108563574_n.jpg

*cricket*

Every time Ramsey scores from now on I'm going to imagine the guy on the right spitting guacamole into the guy on the left's hair as part of some over-exuberant, clearly Costa Rican rumbo.

bud

wilbury, you said you got jerked off in the cab

how did this come about

and why did you turn down a woman for pokemon, was she not attractive

Wilbur

Banned
wilbury, you said you got jerked off in the cab

how did this come about

and why did you turn down a woman for pokemon, was she not attractive

i was in a cab with a girl on the way to somewhere and she started to jerk me. pokemon was being delivered the next day and i wanted to start my adventure at the same time as my brothers so i wanted to be home early so i turned down sex

dunno her name

i spent ages writing that gold digger song pelase

bud

but who was this woman and how did you two end up sharing the cab

i want to visualize this whole situation why can't you understand

and what did she look like

Wilbur

Banned
some girl at a club, she was like 5 foot 5 with shoulder length brown hair and nice eyes

and she wore a dress where her cleavage was well on show but through the dress so it was like she was teasing me

and i got talking to her in the smoking area, had a dance and a cheeky snog and then she asked where i was going and i said home and she said i'll get a cab with you so we got in and then she went for my dick as we were kissing and was tossing me off and said so where do you live and i said ages away where do you live and she said near here you wanna come back and i said but pokemon and she tugged harder and i said not tonight and she gave me her number but i forgot to save it

Suen

Biabiany might not play against Lazio due to injury :(

biabiany490ai_1_2.jpg

This is what happens when you imitate Bale, you get injured.

Oh btw Serie A gaf, Amauri hasn't scored once in nine league games this season, or if you want to know it in terms of minutes he hasn't scored in 646 minutes. He's our first forward choice...
“I am a forward and I live for goals,” he told TV Parma. “At the same time I am calm, I am 33-years-old so I have experience.

567.gif

dc89

Not to mention his transfer fee was well below that. Negredo was £16.4m with £4.2m in add-ons. After all add-ons, his fee could rise to a bit over €24m, not pounds. People always make that mistake in transfers.

Ah yes. The € and £ mix up. Good point.

he take my money when i'm in need
yeah he's a shit chief executive indeed
oh he's a gold digger way over town
that digs on me

get down ed go head

woodward the bomb
met him away at fulham
with a chicken parmesan
under his underarm

he said I can get you ron
i can tell by your charm
far as money you got a lot
i can tell by your charm and your palm
but I'm looking for my ron
have you seen him?
my agen told me he have an ass like ivan
eden, arnie bennett, big lips

and i gotta take all they transfer budget to real madrid
ok get your kicks but then they got their friends
i pulled up with my tent, they all got up in
we all went to dinner and then i had to pay
if you fucking with perez then you better be paid
you know why
it take too much for cristina
from what i heard he want to sell arbeloa
phil neville says please don't fuck with khedira
i don't care what none of yall say he's a winger

holy shit. This is incredible.
I thought I lost it at the first bit in bold text... but then I read the second bit.

Wilbs this random guy added me on Steam a few months back because GAF are being dicks and keeps rejecting his email despite it being from his ISP.

Anyway, he got a message for you

sFLPi8E.png

Top Bottom