• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

pulga

Banned
some girl at a club, she was like 5 foot 5 with shoulder length brown hair and nice eyes

and she wore a dress where her cleavage was well on show but through the dress so it was like she was teasing me

and i got talking to her in the smoking area, had a dance and a cheeky snog and then she asked where i was going and i said home and she said i'll get a cab with you so we got in and then she went for my dick as we were kissing and was tossing me off and said so where do you live and i said ages away where do you live and she said near here you wanna come back and i said but pokemon and she tugged harder and i said not tonight and she gave me her number but i forgot to save it

images

bud

i don't think i could ever do that

unless maybe i had only had one shot at watching terrence malick's new film

i took a woman's virginity

i'm genuinely not joking

i'm meeting up with her again tomorrow

she didn't even know how to kiss (though she had kissed before but only a few times)

like i'd go in for the kiss and she would keep her mouth closed

and i'm like baby please open up a little i want to be inside of you

it is literally the freshest cunt i will ever put my mouth on

Wilbur

Banned
cheech wizard if you were a big city baller like me you'd be allowed to be on gaf

so please fuck off back to "steam groups 4 rejected forumites: why can i not post about my yellow fedora"

also

no

pulga

Banned
someone please get cheech wizard an account

can we sacrifice timurid? Timmy pls give your account to cheech wizard

Wilbur

Banned
Wooden, ask that fucking mango cheech wizard a few questions for me

1) who does he support
2) why does he not think its fucking weird he added someone on steam without being on the forum like some weird garden centre worker who follows people on ok cupid and tells them their new dress gives them a summery glow
3) why does he bully me
4) does he want to gift me a steam game

Arnie

I really should be saving that Moyes gif but I just can't be bothered. I feel like I've got everything I'll ever need with this:

david-moyes.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
bud, wilbur and pulg are a fucking great combo.
KuGsj.gif

FootyGAF is alive again

tumblr_mvt54y0ZY41s8z5rho4_250.gif

Yes I found a new tumblr. deal with it

Suen

1) who does he support
2) why does he not think its fucking weird he added someone on steam without being on the forum like some weird garden centre worker who follows people on ok cupid and tells them their new dress gives them a summery glow
3) why does he bully me
:looooool

Pls, you bully everyone here.

1) who does he support
3) why does he bully me

Well he added me on steam to PM a mod and tell them it's a fucking ISP email... and he does not want to gift you shit, he wants free shit and probably gonna beg you for chicken like Arnie.

pulga

Banned
But who's supposed to talk shit about Rube then in the derby?

As if he even remembers Torino

By the way, interesting fact, no one in that city gives a shit about Torino. Met more Napoli fans than Toro fans ffs lololololol

Another interesting fact: the Juve kit print I saw most on people was....Pogba 0_0

pulga

Banned
not vivalaraza

only the arsenal fans

Because you are getting too big for your boots. Just because you beat some scrub german side doesn't mean you can beat everyone

they were calling the BVB win a historic win hahahaha

I mean, congrats and all

but's its a fucking group stage win, calma the fuck down

cheech wizard: 1. none of your business, but if you think im a madrid fan you're sadly mistaken
cheech wizard: 2. terrible analogy wilbury plz
cheech wizard: 3. because i love u
cheech wizard: 4. maybe
cheech wizard: depends on how good you are at handjobs

He's clearly not confident in the club he supports.

pulga

Banned
cheech wizard: 1. none of your business, but if you think im a madrid fan you're sadly mistaken

Let him rot in hell

send him some wilb anus/testes pics, that'll teach him

Wilbur

Banned

I mean, congrats and all

"first english team to win at westfalenstadion"

Dortmund have only been relevant since 2013

1. Sunderland
2. Gardens
3. Anal
4. Anal?

Wilbur

Banned
Speaking of...

I swear your generosity was the catalyst for this new electronic card bullshit, Wilbubblebutt.

Why, because you rinsed the fuck out of their chicken loooool

Hate the electronic card. Someone in Scotland got sacked for continually nicking customers points, she had like 100 free whole chickens on there the silly apple

Do one Pulga and Wilbury.

The former has had an awful influence on you during your stint in purgatory.

#iregretnothing

Before this season I would have said if we don't win the league I'll be delighted to see Arsenal win. But now... no. No. You have gone too far, El Salvador. Too far.

And bud as well; ripping into united and then kissing virgin pashwari

i cant accept

Wilbur

Banned
which reminds me, this is on Arsenal Costa Rica's fb page

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/1455018_691437697547911_2077679848_n.jpg[/IG]

they've gone mental worldwide, its a fucking pandemic[/QUOTE]

signal idona
batigol
??
#Respect (yellow)

The sooner their hopes and dreams are shot down the better. Ramsey going to be shown up for the coke fuelled dog he is as Cleverley and Adnan play four sided pentagons round him.

Suen

I mean, congrats and all

Guys plssss. They took their ass to CL final and look even stronger this season than last season. Even if it was group stage game we were all sitting on 6 points so the games yesterday were extremely important. Historic win no, big win yes.

Fuck you plug and Wilbrr, trying to downplay our victory. Hope we tear you a new one this week.

Suen

Cheech wizard I'm disappointed, would have been fun if you were a Madrid bro.

pulga

Banned
Guys plssss. They took their ass to CL final and look even stronger this season than last season. Even if it was group stage game we were all sitting on 6 points so the games yesterday were extremely important. Historic win no, big win yes.

Fuck you plug and Wilbrr, trying to downplay our victory. Hope we tear you a new one this week.

then call it a big win you arses

not a fucking historic win :lol

Do you agree with today's assessment that Arsenal can take Madrid on?

pulga

Banned
So they'll only have two then? And you get three?

Why the fuck are Portugal above Italy this fucking farce #LambdaOut

You think Portugal above Italy is the problem here?

What the almighty fuck is England doing at #2

Edit: oh wait, this is for clubs? Never mind then, carry on.

Arnie

Why, because you rinsed the fuck out of their chicken loooool

Hate the electronic card. Someone in Scotland got sacked for continually nicking customers points, she had like 100 free whole chickens on there the silly apple
I started feeling guilty. My fridge was just stacked with those takeaway sauce pots.

That Scottish person sounds audacious as fuck. To the Nth degree. As in nobhead.
I would be impressed as that means he subscribes to internet from the UAE just to get to netjeff again.

Kermit lives in the UAE?

Suppose you don't need to drink when you've got a brain like him.

Permanently fucking wobbly.

Top Bottom