• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

confuziz

Banned
V3VK6En.png

0.001 behind France now. You're losing your CL spot you soft surrenderers!!!

Why are you looking 2 years ahead? This is just biased.

Wilbur

Banned
Bale's story, Welsh Galactico, on ITV4 in 9 minutes.

cue thirty minutes of orgasm from a pair of two club turkeys

sorry suen

THREE CLUBS

It's like you're a fucking POLYGAMIST and you don't even care about the other punani's feelings. Think about Wenger's face when you tell him you've been sleeping with Donadoni.

So they'll only have two then? And you get three?

Why the fuck are Portugal above Italy this fucking farce #LambdaOut

Yes.

Portugal had that year in 2010/11 where they had two finalists in the EL and another semifinalist. Picked up tons of points.

Fergie

Banned

sorry suen

THREE CLUBS

It's like you're a fucking POLYGAMIST and you don't even care about the other punani's feelings. Think about Wenger's face when you tell him you've been sleeping with Donadoni.
'arry will be probably be involved. Fuck that, I'm just gonna watch Dirty Wars.

Suen

I'm sure he got some team in common with you.
Low blow Wooden.

then call it a big win you arses

not a fucking historic win :lol

Do you agree with today's assessment that Arsenal can take Madrid on?
Considering how messed up Madrid's defense has been since the start of the season I don't think it's far-fetched to believe that Arsenal could put a few goals past Madrid in their current form. Besides, Arsenal's defense is better than Madrids atm, but the threat will be from Madrid's front which is quite a bit stronger than Arsenal's. I could see both teams scoring several goals, Arsenal mostly because they are in great form and Madrid's defense being shit and Madrid would score mostly because Arsenal might find it difficult to cope with Madrid's attack throughout the whole game. So yeah, Arsenal can take Madrid on and I don't see why it wouldn't at least be an even match between the two. If Madrid played Dortmund yesterday they would have lost just as bad as they did in the semi-finals.

Wilbur

Banned
I mean everone knows the russian teams will crash in the next round while PSG will reach the semi-final (at least) so they will grab a lot of points for France.

:lol

They can't even beat Anderlecht at home, m8. Blanc's got the tactical nous of a cheesecake.

pulga

Banned
fyFwuZp.png

It's like gooners worldwide forgot it's fucking November.

Edit: oh wait, that was in October loolololol

Low blow Wooden.

Considering how messed up Madrid's defense has been since the start of the season I don't think it's far-fetched to believe that Arsenal could put a few goals past Madrid in their current form. Besides, Arsenal's defense is better than Madrids atm, but the threat will be from Madrid's front which is quite a bit stronger than Arsenal's. I could see both teams scoring several goals, Arsenal mostly because they are in great form and Madrid's defense is shit and Madrid would score mostly because Arsenal might find it difficult to cope with Madrid's attack throughout the whole game. So yeah, Arsenal can take Madrid on and I don't see why it wouldn't at least be an even match between the two. If Madrid played Dortmund yesterday they would have lost just as bad as they did in the semi-finals.

*gasp*

Turn in your madridista card, bro.

Linius

I know Sviat. I wish Twente and Feyenoord showed up in Europe but nope. Meanwhile with no European football they still manage to be shit in the league. We're lost, Ukraine pls

I mean everone knows the russian teams will crash in the next round while PSG will reach the semi-final (at least) so they will grab a lot of points for France.

CSKA and Rubin can both make deep runs in the Europa. And it's a numbers game anyway. Russia will likely have 4 teams playing knockout round European football( Zenit, CSKA, Anzhi, Rubin) while France will likely have only two( PSG, Lyon).

Suen

sorry suen

THREE CLUBS

But they are in different countries so you're being discreet about it. When you inject your seed in one country you don't tell anyone about it. You only do it when your offspring meet your other offspring, and that's when you become pulga

I know Sviat. I wish Twente and Feyenoord showed up in Europe but nope. Meanwhile with no European football they still manage to be shit in the league. We're lost, Ukraine pls

You should feel lucky that Ukraine's best team (Metalist) got DQed from Europe this season.

pulga

Banned
But they are in different countries so you're being discreet about it. When you inject your seed in one country you don't tell anyone about it. You only do it when your offspring meet your other offspring, and that's when you become pulga

GOAT

Suen

fyFwuZp.png

It's like gooners worldwide forgot it's fucking November.

Edit: oh wait, that was in October loolololol

*gasp*

Turn in your madridista card, bro.
pulga pls, it would happen, it has happened, it will happen and it needs to happen so we get someone who can bring back Isco to life. Pulga pls understand,

pulga

Banned
pulga pls, it would happen, it has happened, it will happen and it needs to happen so we get someone who can bring back Isco to life. Pulga pls understand,

Don't wind me up, it's too late for me to start a Carlo rant.

Fucking imbecile.

Suen

I read earlier today that Napoli fans had been cunts towards Marseille's bus. you read so many disgusting things about their fans far too often. I hope Juve crush those fucking fools.

Arnie

Pretty hypocritical for Rodgers to tell Hodgson that he can rest Gerrard when he won't even substitute him.

Elchele

Guys, wake up, 4-3-3 is pure shit.

oh my god, I've just been made aware there's an Arsenal fanclub back in Costa Rica

[IMfG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1450257_690950107596670_1108563574_n.jpg[/IMG]

*cricket*

:lol that's great.

There's a guy here in Rosario, he's a Bayern fan and travelled to Germany in May and spent the whole month with the ultras. He went to the last Bayern bundesliga match of the season, to the Pokal final and went to UK with the ultras for the CL final. A true legend

V3VK6En.png

0.001 behind France now. You're losing your CL spot you soft surrenderers!!!

rvy and Lambda redeemed

cremino

I read earlier today that Napoli fans had been cunts towards Marseille's bus. you read so many disgusting things about their fans far too often. I hope Juve crush those fucking fools.

The problem is that they are protected and never punished. You can ask Yurt, Zabo or Lucifer about this

Arnie

Watching this Bale documentary. Clip of the Spurs shaking hands with the Inter team before kickoff on that night. Who's that in the Inter team?

tumblr_mm411yPWns1ruzhcvo8_250.gif

spidye

dortmund fans threw a bottle on bayern's bus. the bottle destroyed the window but luckily nobody got injured

I hope napoli crushes those fucking fools

Elchele

dortmund fans threw a bottle on bayern's bus. the bottle destroyed the window bu luckily nobody got injured

I hope napoli crush those fucking fools

I think Napoli's fans are the only ones with even less class than Dortmund's, in the whole world.

Suen

dortmund fans threw a bottle on bayern's bus. the bottle destroyed the window bu luckily nobody got injured

I hope napoli crush those fucking fools
Ribery probably fucked one of their underaged sisters

what a bunch of cunts

Top Bottom