• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Kinan

Mbokani is a fucking idiot. He like convinced referee firstly to give him yellow, and didnt stop to speak until the ref pulled the straight red out. And that on 18th min of the match. Blokhin was furious, as most of ze fans, including me....

At least we got a lucky goal after that and thun is not really a team to be afraid of.

K1LLER7

Lamela won't come good until towards the end of next season imo.

Didn't know Jay Rodriguez was English. How's he played this season?

Wilbur

Banned
Mbokani is a fucking idiot. He like convinced referee firstly to give him yellow, and didnt stop to speak until the ref pulled the straight red out. And that on 18th min of the match. Blokhin was furious, as most of ze fans, including me....

At least we got a lucky goal after that and thun is not really a team to be afraid of.

Saw Mbokani got sent off, wondered what Kinan was thinking! Good stuff haha. You're winning then?

Lamela won't come good until towards the end of next season imo.

Didn't know Jay Rodriguez was English. How's he played this season?

Easy the stand out of Saints' attacking players (although JWP's been gud). Fully deserves his place in the England squad, probably in my team of the season so far.

20% possession and without a shot on target is a funny way of outplaying someone lol

Yeah, because Spurs one shot on target has been impressive, right? Sheriff put themselves in better scoring positions over that half and I don't see how you can argue that. And 32% possession. :p

K1LLER7

Saw Mbokani got sent off, wondered what Kinan was thinking! Good stuff haha. You're winning then?

Easy the stand out of Saints' attacking players (although JWP's been gud). Fully deserves his place in the England squad, probably in my team of the season so far.
Looking forward to seeing how he does in the friendlies. The Southampton players definitely deserved a call up.

Kinan

Yea, 0:1 at the break. lets see what changes coach will make now, sydorchuk will probably be exchanged for Vukoevich or Haruna, he almost got a second yellow just before the break.

Wilbur

Banned
Can't wait until Defoe fucks off so I can stop hearing how world class he is when he scores a brace against shit teams and then does cunt all in the league

Zabojnik

And you know what's the biggest difference with Roma? Pjanic isn't on the fucking bench anymore.

He's been brilliant this season. Benatia was a fantastic buy as well. Garcia > fletcher's aids > Zeman

Also, Florenzi is playing like a boss. He might not have Lamela's class, but he's developing into a brilliant universal midfielder with a taste for scoring. I expect great things from both him and Poli in the near future. Prandelli pls.

Slizz

If people are calling Defoe world class then they are calling Ade that as well....

Which means those people are slightly off.

Wilbur

Banned
Looking forward to see Lallana.

Apparently Rodriguez will play the same role as Welbeck.

I'd rather have him there than Welbz at the moment for sure.

Forster; Walker, Jones, Jagielka, Gibbs; Carrick, Barkley, Lallana; Townsend, Sturridge, Rodriguez

would be my team for the Chile match.

although the mere fact we have three left backs in the squad is ridiculous

K1LLER7

Forster; Walker, Jones, Jagielka, Gibbs; Carrick, Barkley, Lallana; Townsend, Sturridge, Rodriguez

Can Barkley play DM?

Think Henderlol will play there.

Showaddy

Yeah, because Spurs one shot on target has been impressive, right? Sheriff put themselves in better scoring positions over that half and I don't see how you can argue that. And 32% possession. :p

How the fuck is a couple of chances on the counter outplaying someone lol?

By that measure every other team who parks the bus outplays us lol

Zabojnik

Gravity. Just.. Wow.

Fuck it, I decided it'll be the first blu-ray I'll watch on my soon-to-be-bought giant Panasonic plasma. I'm sticking to it.

Marry pls

It's Roma, everyone can buy anyone!

We should've signed Poli when we had the chance. Or, you know, buy a FUCKING WINGER, so Asamoah can finally play in the middle, where he belongs.

Wilbur

Banned
Can Barkley play DM?

Think Henderlol will play there.

433 homes, fuck the 4231 noise. Carrick as pivot, Barkley and Lallana ahead of him. Hendo's a good shout too though.

Gravity. Just.. Wow.

Innit. In a just world, Cuaron is picking up that Best Director statue in Feb. Might not be the best film this year, but no one's gonna make a film that looks like that and is as technically incredible as that.

Showaddy

433 homes, fuck the 4231 noise. Carrick as pivot, Barkley and Lallana ahead of him. Hendo's a good shout too though.

Innit. In a just world, Cuaron is picking up that Best Director statue in Feb. Might not be the best film this year, but no one's gonna make a film that looks like that and is as technically incredible as that.

Nah I reckon Steve McQueen will get that, 12 Years a Slave is unbelievable.

Timurid

Nesta retired today.

Alessandro Nesta ‏@sandronesta13

Today is my first day as an ex-footballer. Thanks to all the people who in recent years has given me their affection.#SerieA #Milan #Lazio

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck it, I decided it'll be the first blu-ray I'll watch on my soon-to-be-bought giant Panasonic plasma. I'm sticking to it.

We should've signed Poli when we had the chance. Or, you know, buy a FUCKING WINGER, so Asamoah can finally play in the middle, where he belongs.

If Asablassa does get a chance in the middle though, as good as he is... he's still your fifth best CM

although is the thinking Pirlo's leaving this summer?

Nah I reckon Steve McQueen will get that, 12 Years a Slave is unbelievable.

Haven't seen it yet and by all rights its incredible, but for the achievement alone in Gravity - pioneering the new tech, making something that utterly spectacular looking - I'm gonna pull for Cuaron. Might change my mind of course, but I was so so impressed with how the film was constructed, let alone its story.

Two goal attempts and only one shot on target, DESPITE having 68% possession?

What the heck is wrong with Tottenham's ultra expensive attack?

Fergie

Banned

You know it won't happen Wilbs. It will be Gerrard and Lampard midfield powerhouse.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

It's not the same though, is it? You have to watch it on IMAX! It's not a great movie by any stretch of the imagination, just a brilliant, tense cinematic ride.

bjaelke

I don't even understand OT's like that for games. If I need some info I will just google it instead of loading 2gb of gifs first.
MGS4 is still the worst offender, but this one is up there. They've basically copied whatever's on wiki and added some (animated) pictures to justify it.

Showaddy

If Asablassa does get a chance in the middle though, as good as he is... he's still your fifth best CM

Haven't seen it yet and by all rights its incredible, but for the achievement alone in Gravity - pioneering the new tech, making something that utterly spectacular looking - I'm gonna pull for Cuaron. Might change my mind of course, but I was so so impressed with how the film was constructed, let alone its story.

Remember The Hurt Locker beating Avatar for the Best Director statue though, Cameron's technical wizardry was unparalleled at the time but Bigelow got it for...Well I'm not sure because noone give a fuck about The Hurt Locker now.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Conte said that moving him back to CM would be a risk/gamble at this point.

fucking lol

Wilbur

Banned
Lamellaaaaaaaaaaa

Remember The Hurt Locker beating Avatar for the Best Director statue though, Cameron's technical wizardry was unparalleled at the time but Bigelow got it for...Well I'm not sure because noone give a fuck about The Hurt Locker now.

Hurt Locker's average, Avatar is shit. I think there's a difference in the cinematography of Avatar v Gravity, the decisions on camera shots and music and the acting and it being this self contained thing instead of shitty cunt smurfs running around

but I get what you mean! 12 Years looks great anyway

Conte said that moving him back to CM would be a risk/gamble at this point.

fucking lol

can we have him

K1LLER7

Hodgeson....433......Loooool

Wilbs you know better.

LAMELLAAAAAAAAA

Lucky it dropped to him.

pulga

Banned
Two goal attempts and only one shot on target, DESPITE having 68% possession?

What the heck is wrong with Tottenham's ultra expensive attack?

They bought what? Six players was it? Six players and none can do what just one could

100m down the drain. Levy LOL

dc89

Very well done. Nice job, dc.

Thanks friend!!

---

Look at what just got RT'd onto my timeline.

1mfxfAq.png

So good.gif

Wilbur

Banned
They bought what? Six players was it? Six players and none can do what just one could

100m down the drain. Levy LOL

third in a two team league

please plug

please understand

bale will be moving to the redolution in moychester soon for a cut price 25m after he breaks his metatarsal following a heavy ballesteros challenge

please understand

please plug

Yen

Yeah but Avatar was rubbish.

Top Bottom