• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Ugh, I had to order my PS4 to my home address because I didn't know whereabouts in London I was going to be living, but it seems you can't amend such details after the fact. Which inevitably means I'm going to have to get my PS4 shipped down to London.

ffs

I'll hold it for you, keep it nice and warm.

So, Del Bosque finally called (is that the verb?) Costa.

He is gonna get so much hate at WC, oh god.

In England at least we call it 'calling up' a player :)

Although that can refer to phoning someone as well. But then again, so can 'calling' :p

English is stupid and brilliant

dc89

Ugh, I had to order my PS4 to my home address because I didn't know whereabouts in London I was going to be living, but it seems you can't amend such details after the fact. Which inevitably means I'm going to have to get my PS4 shipped down to London.

ffs

tumblr_lwl8tnJuVg1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Delivery for Arnold.

Elchele

haha, dat efficiency

I'm actually waiting for a package right now. Being waiting for 3 hours in my apartment, and still nothing... the fucking website says the packet is being delivered today. But they don't even show the hour or anything, just the date.

pulga

Banned
You clearly haven't been paying attention in whatsapp if you think my asshole is hairless

It's the only part of my body with hair

I haven't shaved since last movember

Im sorry for not paying more attention to your anus pics

o_O

Wilbur

Banned
Lamela's going to be a fantastic player. Probably would have been better served staying in Rome a few more years though. Surprised they sold him and Osvaldo, considering they'd already made millions off Marquinhos

pulga

Banned
Lamela's going to be a fantastic player. Probably would have been better served staying in Rome a few more years though. Surprised they sold him and Osvaldo, considering they'd already made millions off Marquinhos

Seems to be working out alright eh

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Lol, what an utter cunt.

Ibrahimovic has annoyed opponents with his comments during a match. In October of last year he was branded "arrogant, dirty and childish" by a player for the Faroe Islands. Zlatan had called them "a bunch of fishermen".

The Faroe Islands captain, Frodi Benjaminsen, told the Swedish paper Expressen: "He is just so ignorant, someone who just talks a lot and I don't like him. He is so arrogant. Talks about other players, talks about himself, what he does and how he plays. He also plays dirty and that is the main reason [I don't like him]. But we didn't fight – he is not worth it."

Benjaminsen also talked to local paper Dimmalaetting after the game, describing what had happened between the pair. "He elbowed me just before the interval and when we left the pitch for half-time I asked him what he was doing," he said. "Just when we got inside he grabbed hold of me … He was belittling our team and me. What he said was not nice. He talked about where he is playing and how much he is earning. It was so childish."

Wilbur

Banned
Seems to be working out alright eh

Oh yeah, its going alright, and Ljajic is a fine replacement, but Lamela was great last year and I think would have continued to be great this season. I get the impression he didn't really want to leave either; a year or two more at Roma would have been very good for him to mature a bit further.

He'll be great when he comes good. Needs to start games in the Premier League now because the constant rotation won't be doing him too many favours, especially in games like this.

dp'd like justin bieber in a brazilian ladyboy brothel

Fellaini's actually well good on it, so unless you can get someone better for cheaper then nahhhh. You probs don't need the money innit

Nah not really they've given 50 mil spend this summer plus I'm selling a few other players so if they give me a bit more I'll be set.

Need

A new back up GK
Back up LB and RB
Jones and Balanta are the future of my defence so all good.

Using Powell next season may look at another young CM May loan them out.
I will sell either Nani or Young not both El Sha and Zaha FTW also cover for Shinji is Adnan!

Gonna use Henriquez next season I'm keeping RVP, cash in on Hernandez and Wellbeck for another season to battle with Henriquez.

I will buy a wonder kid striker and loan them out.

Well that's the plan anyway!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So much love and passion in Dan's article <3

And good stuff as well from jtb and Bungie!

Barzul

Ok here's an interesting question. Barring injuries, how many goals does Aaron Ramsey finish the season with? Bear in mind, he's already on 11. I say 21 goals.

Wilbur

Banned
Dembele's been so poor tonight.

Capoue's fucking brilliant.

Lamela showing something.

KABOUL

Dembele's been poor for a while, not really rising to the challenge of competition for his place. Capoue is top though.

Eight million wasn't he? Fucking Levy

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Oh yeah, its going alright, and Ljajic is a fine replacement, but Lamela was great last year and I think would have continued to be great this season. I get the impression he didn't really want to leave either; a year or two more at Roma would have been very good for him to mature a bit further.

And you know what's the biggest difference with Roma? Pjanic isn't on the fucking bench anymore.

Top Bottom