• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Oh man, sweet memories

Keep posting guys

I performed to Backstreet Boys back in the day with the boys, them days

Ugh my cousin just went on a cruise where they performed lol, she still loves them. I recognize some of them from her uploads to facebook, but who the fuck is the rogue warrior dude

4KOaPh2.jpg
AqcHKOB.jpg

This is also the cousin that made me dress up as spice girls members and dance the songs with her

L1NETT

Corona - Rhythm of the Night.

TUNE before fucking Bastille ruined it.

oh and open your eyes - Koko.

He nah nah nah nah nah hey now

noal

Banned
How many amps on the 12v rail does the PSU put out? What is the rest of the system?

First point I haven't got a clue.

I've got a intel core 2 quad Q6600@2.4Ghz with 4GB of Ram. I'm just feeling that it is time to get a case where I can upgrade as and when I want/ can afford and I'm sure I need a better PSU.

Wes

venison crêpe
Wes

the 90s has Underworld, Prodigy etc

That ain't the best dance song of the 90s

I dunno. Children was one of the first tracks I heard when I went outside of the pop/dance crossover music in search of more electronic stuff. Probably just means more to me.

kharma45

First point I haven't got a clue.

I've got a intel core 2 quad Q6600@2.4Ghz with 4GB of Ram. I'm just feeling that it is time to get a case where I can upgrade as and when I want/ can afford and I'm sure I need a better PSU.

It will be a sticker like this on the PSU, if you can find out I could be more certain

28200043143l.jpg

I'd imagine it'll be fine as long as you've a 6pin PCIe to connect it, Dell PSUs are solid enough and the 5770 didn't use all that much juice. It's borderline but should just about cut it OK with a bit of headroom.

If you did upgrade your PSU though it's the sort of thing where if you buy a good one it'll carry through into future builds.

Top Bottom