• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Zabojnik

Oh btw Serie A gaf, Amauri hasn't scored once in nine league games this season, or if you want to know it in terms of minutes he hasn't scored in 646 minutes. He's our first forward choice...

Amauri+Costa+Crociere.jpg

Another interesting fact: the Juve kit print I saw most on people was....Pogba 0_0

Everybody wants one while he's still with us. Juve fans know what's up.
Stay forever, Polpo Paul. PLSPLSPLSPLS

I read earlier today that Napoli fans had been cunts towards Marseille's bus. you read so many disgusting things about their fans far too often. I hope Juve crush those fucking fools.

I think Napoli's fans are the only ones with even less class than Dortmund's, in the whole world.

tumblr_mm411yPWns1ruzhcvo8_250.gif

I've been telling you this for years now. Worst fans in Italy, tied with Atalanta's.

You don't know how much life sucks until you find out that the girl you've been hitting on for the last two weeks at university is actually fucking Michael fucking Ballack in a place around 600 kilometres away from university.

Zabojnik

You don't know how much life sucks until you find out that the girl you've been hitting on for the last two weeks at university is actually fucking Michael fucking Ballack in a place around 600 kilometres away from university.

Miiiilchhhhhhhhh. Holy shit, that's ... terrible.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Isn't he married? Lol..

It could be Kolo pretending to be Ballack you know

spidye

how old is she? isn't michael ballack like 49 years old?

Wilbur

Banned

no

i cant breathe

hahahahahahaha

ohhhhhh man milch :( that's nuts!

pulga

Banned
star striker is about to be poached by cowardly rival

get beat by arsenal at signal iduna park

crush is getting anally bombarded by michael ballack

please milch dont listen to linkin park for the next couple of weeks

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
star striker is about to be poached by cowardly rival

get beat by arsenal at signal iduna park

crush is getting anally bombarded by michael ballack

please milch dont listen to linkin park for the next couple of weeks

Ballack used to play for said cowardly rival too

Get your own scouts and crushes Bayern. #GermanSpurs

Milch, this is your chance. Make a thread, get a tag, erect a monument for all of GAF to see.

And always remember that it could be worse. Imagine if Oliver Kahn was plowing her or she was getting on her knees for Lothar Matthäus.

I want a Oliver Kahn sex tape so we can get some good new efukt material. Interspecies sex is always hilarious.

Kenka

While Ballack is physically attractive, he seems to have the IQ of a kuamot.
The plan : get in the girl's friendzone to get a slice of whatever MB throws at her.

Top Bottom