• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

pulga

Banned
guys guys cut it out

Milch milch please come back, we need more details. How did you come about this information?

Hahaha, this page is hilarious :D I must admit it's not that bad to be honest, and me and Ballack's penises thinking alike makes me like him even more.

She's 26 or something and a good 5 years older than me, so my chances weren't all that great to begin with, I guess. And while she's very hot, smart and seemed like a lot of fun, she also seemed a tad annoying, so I wasn't really looking/hoping for some long-term relationship.

But hearing this Ballack story was so fucking absurd and unreal, I must admit I've felt bad since hearing that. That shit makes you feel like you've got no chance at all lol. But fuck it, I'll act like I know nothing and hope for Ballack to get tired of her hahaha

pulga

Banned
I must admit it's not that bad to be honest, and me and Ballack's penises thinking alike makes me like him even more.

She's 26 or something and a good 5 years older than me, so my chances weren't all that great to begin with, I guess. And while she's very hot, smart and seemed like a lot of fun, she also seemed a tad annoying, so I wasn't really looking/hoping for some long-term relationship.

But hearing this Ballack story was so fucking absurd and unreal, I must admit I've felt bad since hearing that. That shit makes you feel like you've got no chance at all lol. But fuck it, I'll act like I know nothing and hope for Ballack to get tired of her hahaha

She told you herself?

This case needs some pics, milch. FootyGAF deserves to know what Ballack is smanging.

jAmeLyxrBaAaN.jpg

Arnie

It's not worth fleetingly mentioning the female sex in here because Bud wants a fucking 900 word elaboration on her cosmic position.

how did you guys meet

what's her eye colour

what do her feet smell like

bud

how will he be a legend when the girl he is madly in love with is getting ballack's nuts busted deep inside of her sugar walls

i don't think i agree with your definition of legend pulga

is benzema also a legend

seriously milch can you explain what happened and how you found out
Well, I don't know how if there's something similiar outside of German universities but if you've done a fantastic exam in a certain class, you can get a job in which you teach/help other students. That's what she does and that's how I met her. I told a friend how hot she is since the semester started. And yesterday he's like "Hey, some guy in my classes said there's this girl teaching stuff and she's fucking Michael Ballack. I thought that could be the girl you've been talking about." And I was like "Michael Ballack? Yeah, come on man.", thought he was bullshitting me.

Then I went home and googled that shit, you can guess how my face looked like in that moment lol

She told you herself?

This case needs some pics, milch. FootyGAF deserves to know what Ballack is smanging.
No pics from me, sorry :D

Edit: And no, I don't really wanna talk about it outside of here.

pulga

Banned
how will he be a legend when the girl he is madly in love with is getting ballack's nuts busted deep inside of her sugar walls

i don't think i agree with your definition of legend pulga

is benzema also a legend

never said he'd be the good type of legend

but maybe he'll get a legendary tag

mumei pls

Elchele

Well, I don't know how if there's something similiar outside of German universities but if you've done a fantastic exam in a certain class, you can get a job in which you teach/help other students. That's what she does and that's how I met her. I told a friend how hot she is since the semester started. And yesterday he's like "Hey, some guy in my classes said there's this girl teaching stuff and she's fucking Michael Ballack. I thought that could be the girl you've been talking about." And I was like "Michael Ballack? Yeah, come on man.", thought he was bullshitting me.

Then I went home and googled that shit, you can guess how my face looked like in that moment lol

somebody google that shit and post photos pls

pulga

Banned

Then I went home and googled that shit lol

No pics from me, sorry :D

how does one write in german "michael ballack new girlfriend" guys

my google fu in english is yielding no results

Top Bottom