• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

L1NETT

How is not advantage.

Christie should have been booked about 3 times already, Graham Poll style.

I reckon this match will outscore the rugby yesterday, no joke.

bud

HOLY SHIT

Best league confirmed. None of this tiki taka nonsense, just a good old fashioned ding-dong

hahaha. i love tiki taka, but, yes, i agree. ding dong's very nice.

love matches in the rain as well. loads of tackles.

this is why we need manchester united

Wilbur

Banned
she's up, lol.

i dunno, GAF is so damn low on the list right now. i'll try and drop by in the future.

rvy, defend Benfica.

list of the worse people in this comunity:

don't get banned Wilbs

Ozil

I love you

She sounds amazing. Treasure her. Soak in her farts

Teach her how to say get bent cunt

is john fleck any good nowadays? always struck me as the kind of player who could be premiership quality under the right coaching staff, he was just a bit of a knob at a young age (which is understandable when you get called up to the squad aged 15), and we didn't handle him too well.

is john fleck any good nowadays? always struck me as the kind of player who could be premiership quality under the right coaching staff, he was just a bit of a knob at a young age (which is understandable when you get called up to the squad aged 15), and we didn't handle him too well.

Isn't that a prerequisite at Rangers?

Isn't that a prerequisite at Rangers?

raheem_sterling_502393adc1ca1910338960.jpg

Bumhead

Banned
Ooo, bonus live football!

Bradford and Coventry at 2-2, 5 minuts to half time. Coventry's matches this season have been mental. Everytime I seem to have caught their results they seem to have been goal fests.

Bumhead

Banned
..and just as I type that about goal fests Coventry stick a third in. Not even at the break yet.

Mental side. No need to give up hope yet L1NETT this will probably end up 7-6.

L1NETT

Mcardle ffs.

I ain't givin up hope Bumhead, just with Clarke and WIlson we are always fucked.

HOW IS THAT NOT A YELLOW.

MCARDLE FFS AGAIN.

Edit: Yep it's Rory. Of Aberdeen and NI fame.

pulga

Banned
we dated for 3 months back in the day then she moved up north to Braga when her parents moved and our break was anything but friendly so she resented me. she went through a rough patch, started seeing a guy and told him the baby was his. then she had bad influences in her life, got into drugs and shit but now she's clean and returned here to start again away from the bad influences. that's the story she told me.

the little one knew the other guy wasn't her real father and she wanted to meet me for a couple of years now. the mom tracked me through my aunt (she worked for her back when we dated) and last weekend she knocks on my door and pretty much it was

hi, Ze, remember me?
yeah.
your daughter wants to meet you.
what?
and, i can say her name, Liliana hugs me and stars crying "you're my daddy, you're my daddy!!"

and i'm standing there, mindfucked, not time to react, so i start crying too.

and now all she wants is hang out with me. she slept here all week, goes with me everywhere, meets all my friends. it's been a blast.

when i'm trying to remember something i snap my fingers and she does the exact same thing. many other too, the way she rubs her hands when she's about to eat, asking for silence before she farts. all classic Lambda.

edit: don't band Wooden, it's the type of post i would make if he was the one with a kid.

Wow, what a fantastic story, Lambda. All the best man. I can't wait until I have my manic own mini-me.

she wants to marry Ronaldo, but that's it.

Girl's got amazing taste <3

Top Bottom