• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Bumhead

Banned
Bradford will get good money for Wells. Hopefully it's in the summer though and not January.

Good looking gate for Bradford today. Nice to see. Hope they can get back in this.

L1NETT

Bradford will get good money for Wells. Hopefully it's in the summer though and not January.

Good looking gate for Bradford today. Nice to see. Hope they can get back in this.

We are in the playoff sniffing range, he won't go in Jan.

Yeah our gates have been right good this season.

WriterGK

I read today about Joel Kinnear and his fuck ups. Apparently he saw Shane Ferguson playing for Birmingham, and he wanted to buy him. And he wasn't aware of the fact that his club loaned him out to Birmingham and that Shane is already playing 7 years for Newcastle... :lol:

New Zelda looks awesome, even as someone with no nostalgia for the series :(

Zelda: ALBW
Pokemon X
Fire Emblem (maybe)
Phoenix Wright series
Professor Baines series

Approaching tipping point

Pokemon X
Fire Emblem (maybe)
Phoenix Wright series
Professor Baines series

Buy a Vita for dat sweet Remote Play.

Zelda looks amazing, can't wait to pick it up for £20 in the January sales :p

Linius

Pokemon X
Fire Emblem (maybe)
Phoenix Wright series
Professor Baines series

Just jump already. You have seen Dans link in whatsapp haven't you? That 3DS is begging to be bought.

Buy a Vita for dat sweet Remote Play.

Zelda looks amazing, can't wait to pick it up for £20 in the January sales :p

Can't justify spending £170 on Uncharted: GA, Gravity Rush and a feature I'll never use :p

@ Linius, talked to tc about it and came to the conclusion that I want an XL. A 2DSXL would be great, any rumours about such a thing?

Linius

Can't justify spending £170 on Uncharted: GA, Gravity Rush and a feature I'll never use :p

@ Linius, talked to tc about it and came to the conclusion that I want an XL. A 2DSXL would be great, any rumours about such a thing?

Oh lol, it was tc who posted it :p

Anyways the 2DS is big as it is, don't see an XL coming soon anyways. They just released it. And yeah, as a new buyer I'd heavily recommend going XL right away if you can spare the money.

I'd pay so much for the Fallout license to go to a truly top-class developer

@Linius, the size of the 2DS seems fine, I'd just much rather have the clamshell form

cremino

Cameroon beats Tunisia 4-1 and qualifies for the Wc. Webo, Moukandjo and Makoun (2) scored for Cameroon. Akaichi scored for Tunisia.

Tc91

Oh lol, it was tc who posted it :p

Anyways the 2DS is big as it is, don't see an XL coming soon anyways. They just released it. And yeah, as a new buyer I'd heavily recommend going XL right away if you can spare the money.

Yeah I told him that the XL is better.

12 watchers on my 3DS on eBay, commence a bidding war you cunts.

Shut up Wilson you little turd.

Dick-move by th Bradford player, yet more shite refereeing by Friend

What does the LE Zelda 3DSXL come with to justify the extra £50 it costs? A paintjob and a £33 game?

I can get a Red 3DSXL, Pokemon X and Zelda for £214 from Amazon, will see if there are any price drops leading up to Christmas. Is a 4gb SD card enough for 2 games? How much does the charger cost? Its insane that the console does't come with one.

What does the LE Zelda 3DSXL come with to justify the extra £50 it costs? A paintjob and a £33 game?

I can get a Red 3DSXL, Pokemon X and Zelda for £214 from Amazon, will see if there are any price drops leading up to Christmas. Is a 4gb SD card enough for 2 games? How much does the charger cost? Its insane that the console does't come with one.

You ask too many questions :p

Yes, the SD card is mainly for photos and d/l, all saves is on the game cart. Official charger costs £6.99, though you can get unofficial ones for £2-3. That's what I did anyway.

Tc91

Pretty sure 4gb is fine. Chargers are cheap as chips, around £5 for the official one on Amazon.

FootballFan

Get a 2DS Hitcher, the screen size is perfectly fine.

Can I still enjoy/understand the new Zelda game even though I haven't played a Zelda game in like 15 years?

dc89

Can I still enjoy/understand the new Zelda game even though I haven't played a Zelda game in like 15 years?

Yes. Zelda games are self contained stories but the lore and timeline overlap so you can still enjoy the game as a stand alone title.

This one plays in the same world as A Link To The Past, so obviously people who have played that will get the most out of it.

Slizz

Left the state for 3 days just got back. International breaks are the best time to go on a mini-trip lol.

That second leg of Portugal Sweden should be pretty fucking awesome................. Or a complete snoozer

arkon

Get a 2DS Hitcher, the screen size is perfectly fine.

Yes. There might be little easter eggs for long time fans. Generally the story in most Nintendo games are dire or extremely basic and not what you play them for.

You'll be fine.

FootballFan

Yes. Zelda games are self contained stories but the lore and timeline overlap so you can still enjoy the game as a stand alone title.

This one plays in the same world as A Link To The Past, so obviously people who have played that will get the most out of it.

Yes. There might be little easter eggs for long time fans. Generally the story in most Nintendo games are dire or extremely basic and not what you play them for.

You'll be fine.

Cool, thanks.

I bought professor layton and the azran legacy the other day, will play that soon. Love the Leighton games.

Gotta finish Pokemon too. Then I might go onto Zelda.

Top Bottom