• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Blablurn

well, long story short, i have a 9 year old daughter i didn't knew about. priorities shift, gonna have to do the father "thing".

always wear condoms, folks.

you won't see me much, if ever again. i'll be ok.

take care guys.

Xp8lgna.gif

bjaelke

well, long story short, i have a 9 year old daughter i didn't knew about. priorities shift, gonna have to do the father "thing".

take care guys.

Take care. Be sure to write her poem once in awhile

Linius

take care guys.

I don't have a gif for this.

good luck

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

take care guys.

Good luck baby!

On the bright side, you skipped the awful vomit and diapers period. You'll find us here or on twitter.

feel

take care guys.
u wot m8

Good luck and come back soon.

rvy

Banned
1706413_w2.jpg

You are a fucking moron. I hope you die. Stop leaving me out of the match-day squad. I win games, you stupid fuck.

take care guys.

Good luck man, hope it all works out for the best.

Do pop in if/when you can though, I enjoy your trolling of every team any regular posters support. You have to be here when United-GAF realises that this year is our year.

L1NETT

Holy fuck.

Good luck and take good care of both of you Lambda.

-----

Team vs Coventry McLaughlin, Darby, McArdle, Bates, Meredith, Thompson, Doyle, Jones, Reid, Wells, Hanson

Sod Garry Thompson useless lump. Grandpa Jones also gonna get the run about.

feel

Shitting on rvy after the inevitable Benfica end of season meltdown is just not as fun because he's too nice. Lamba pls :(

rvy

Banned
Shitting on rvy after the inevitable Benfica end of season meltdown is just not as fun because he's too nice. Lamba pls :(

No more poems.

How will I be able to cope with Jesus on his knees again.

Transfer window now open. Conte pls, stop being a cunt.

paternity results come in next week, but it's a lock. the way the kid talks and laughs, the mannerisms, it's 100% me.

the chronology makes sense, everything fits. i didn't want children, ever, so i'm kind mindfucked. i spent this week just talking to her and her mom, all day. she heard about 21 years old Lambda, not 30 year old which is a different guy.

i didn't want it but man, it's a little female version of me. i think i'm in love, lol.

i don't really feel doing anything else than hanging out with her.

i have 9 years of catching up to do.

feels werid and good and bad and amazing.

thanks for the support.

Elchele

take care guys.

NOOOOOO Lambda :-( don't leave.
take care man <3

paternity results come in next week, but it's a lock. the way the kid talks and laughs, the mannerisms, it's 100% me.

the chronology makes sense, everything fits. i didn't want children, ever, so i'm kind mindfucked. i spent this week just talking to her and her mom, all day. she heard about 21 years old Lambda, not 30 year old which is a different guy.

i didn't want it but man, it's a little female version of me. i think i'm in love, lol.

thanks for the support.

Enjoy :) that sounds great. best of luck

thanks for the support.
How did it take this long for the mother to tell you?

rvy

Banned

thanks for the support.

Make sure she doesn't grow up supporting some shit club. It's your job, man. Can't be having Sportinguistas and Portistas as kids.

thanks for the support.

How did you find out? Must be so surreal lol

How did it take this long for the mother to tell you?

we dated for 3 months back in the day then she moved up north to Braga when her parents moved and our break was anything but friendly so she resented me. she went through a rough patch, started seeing a guy and told him the baby was his. then she had bad influences in her life, got into drugs and shit but now she's clean and returned here to start again away from the bad influences. that's the story she told me.

the little one knew the other guy wasn't her real father and she wanted to meet me for a couple of years now. the mom tracked me through my aunt (she worked for her back when we dated) and last weekend she knocks on my door and pretty much it was

hi, Ze, remember me?
yeah.
your daughter wants to meet you.
what?
and, i can say her name, Liliana hugs me and stars crying "you're my daddy, you're my daddy!!"

and i'm standing there, mindfucked, not time to react, so i start crying too.

and now all she wants is hang out with me. she slept here all week, goes with me everywhere, meets all my friends. it's been a blast.

when i'm trying to remember something i snap my fingers and she does the exact same thing. many other too, the way she rubs her hands when she's about to eat, asking for silence before she farts. all classic Lambda.

edit: don't band Wooden, it's the type of post i would make if he was the one with a kid.

GorillaJu

we dated for 3 months back in the day then she moved up north to Braga when her parents moved and our break was anything but friendly so she resented me. she went through a rough patch, started seeing a guy and told him the baby was his. then she had bad influences in her life, got into drugs and shit but now she's clean and returned here to start again away from the bad influences. that's the story she told me.

the little one knew the other guy wasn't her real father and she wanted to meet me for a couple of years now. the mom tracked me through my aunt (she worked for her back when we dated) and last weekend she knocks on my door and pretty much it was

hi, Ze, remember me?
yeah.
what?
and, i can say her name, Liliana hugs me and stars crying "you're my daddy, you're my daddy!!"

and now all she wants is hang out with me. she slept here all week, goes with me everywhere, meets all my friends. it's been a blast.

when i'm trying to remember something i snap my fingers and she does the exact same thing. many other too, the way she rubs her hands when she's about to eat, asking for silence before she farts. all classic Lambda.

edit: don't band Wooden, it's the type of post i would make if he was the one with a kid.

WAT. Best 9 year old ever

Elchele

hi, Ze, remember me?
yeah.
what?

<3 <3
amazing! enjoy your new life Lambda.

Are you Ze Roberto?

:)

Top Bottom