• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
and now all she wants is hang out with me. she slept here all week, goes with me everywhere, meets all my friends. it's been a blast.

Sweet <3 I'm glad you're enjoying it.

WAT. Best 9 year old ever

tumblr_mln8ujtQay1qb1z84o1_400.gif

odd

u smell like DOTA

u lied to me

i was talking on the phone with my mom a couplem of days ago and she goes daddy, daddy, daddy i got say something and i go "what?". BAM, rips one.

she fell asleep watching cartoons. she says she wants to watch horror movies with me, that she watches them all the time she's never afraid of the monsters and she sleeps alone cause the monsters are afraid of her. i dunno. i saw horror movies with her age and i turned out semi-ok.

gonna find her a school here.

i can stick around till she wakes up for a snack.

arkon

we dated for 3 months back in the day then she moved up north to Braga when her parents moved and our break was anything but friendly so she resented me. she went through a rough patch, started seeing a guy and told him the baby was his. then she had bad influences in her life, got into drugs and shit but now she's clean and returned here to start again away from the bad influences. that's the story she told me.

the little one knew the other guy wasn't her real father and she wanted to meet me for a couple of years now. the mom tracked me through my aunt (she worked for her back when we dated) and last weekend she knocks on my door and pretty much it was

hi, Ze, remember me?
yeah.
your daughter wants to meet you.
what?
and, i can say her name, Liliana hugs me and stars crying "you're my daddy, you're my daddy!!"

and i'm standing there, mindfucked, not time to react, so i start crying too.

and now all she wants is hang out with me. she slept here all week, goes with me everywhere, meets all my friends. it's been a blast.

when i'm trying to remember something i snap my fingers and she does the exact same thing. many other too, the way she rubs her hands when she's about to eat, asking for silence before she farts. all classic Lambda.

edit: don't band Wooden, it's the type of post i would make if he was the one with a kid.

That sounds amazing.

Now the important bit. Does she watch Football?

Wes

venison crêpe
paternity results come in next week, but it's a lock. the way the kid talks and laughs, the mannerisms, it's 100% me.

the chronology makes sense, everything fits. i didn't want children, ever, so i'm kind mindfucked. i spent this week just talking to her and her mom, all day. she heard about 21 years old Lambda, not 30 year old which is a different guy.

i didn't want it but man, it's a little female version of me. i think i'm in love, lol.

i don't really feel doing anything else than hanging out with her.

i have 9 years of catching up to do.

feels werid and good and bad and amazing.

thanks for the support.

Best of luck with the situation Lambda. Must be an equally amazing and terrifying prospect, which I think pretty much sums up parenthood.

we dated for 3 months back in the day then she moved up north to Braga when her parents moved and our break was anything but friendly so she resented me. she went through a rough patch, started seeing a guy and told him the baby was his. then she had bad influences in her life, got into drugs and shit but now she's clean and returned here to start again away from the bad influences. that's the story she told me.

the little one knew the other guy wasn't her real father and she wanted to meet me for a couple of years now. the mom tracked me through my aunt (she worked for her back when we dated) and last weekend she knocks on my door and pretty much it was

hi, Ze, remember me?
yeah.
what?
and, i can say her name, Liliana hugs me and stars crying "you're my daddy, you're my daddy!!"

when i'm trying to remember something i snap my fingers and she does the exact same thing. many other too, the way she rubs her hands when she's about to eat, asking for silence before she farts. all classic Lambda.

edit: don't band Wooden, it's the type of post i would make if he was the one with a kid.

Well damn, that is pretty awesome, sounded like you were not happy with it with the first post. :p

But really if you introduced her to your friend, you should also show her footyGAF.

bud

i was talking on the phone with my mom a couplem of days ago and she goes daddy, daddy, daddy i got say something and i go "what?". BAM, rips one.

she fell asleep watching cartoons. she says she wants to watch horror movies with me, that she watches them all the time she's never afraid of the monsters and she sleeps alone cause the monsters are afraid of her. i dunno. i saw horror movies with her age and i turned out semi-ok.

gonna find her a school here.

i can stick around till she wakes up for a snack.

haha, she sounds awesome.

tell her to give me a call once she hits 40

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I stole* horror movies from my dad when I was her age

I turned out okay

a fearless atheist, but okay nonetheless.

*insert Juve joke

Wes

venison crêpe
Yurt do you play dota by the way? And is your steam name Yurt? I think I beat you in a diretide game the other day. Or your doppelganger at least.

faridmon

Holy shit, that is the sweetest story I have read in FootyGAF. Congrats man. Your daughter sounds awesome.

Happy for you man, sad to see us leave us but go for it.

Lambda, how have your family reacted?

very well. my mom always wanted grandchildren from me (she got 2 from my brother) so she was pretty happy. this week she's gonna meet my dad and next years my brother when he comes to Portugal.

Well damn, that is pretty awesome, sounded like you were not happy with it with the first post. :p

Wooden, man, my mind works at 1000mph now. she spent the most of ysterday with her mom and i was thinking hey, alone time, finally but 30 minutes later i was calling to see if she wanted to sleep here cause i missed her already.

she's up, lol.

i dunno, GAF is so damn low on the list right now. i'll try and drop by in the future.

rvy, defend Benfica.

list of the worse people in this comunity:

Arsenal - 90TilInfinity, Anderson, Baconsaurus, Boozeroony, colonisation, DangerousMali, DOBERMAN INC, Dibbz, Freewheelin', Ghouse, Ingeniero, Jason Raize '75 - '04, Judderman, Kweh, Lightning, omgkitty, pix, Plasma, Salvadora, Az, bud, the walrus, Burgess_101, Suen, Ribbed Hero, phaze, Starish, GHG, Akros, Juz, Mr.Marston, Barzul, ashecitism, Shanks D Zoro

Man Utd - Ashes1396, BLSwagger10, blurrygil, Brinbe, Cyport, Desmond, doicare, DominoKid, Dynoro, elfinke, Fëanor, Grover Cleveland, Jburton, K1LLER7, kharma45, KidA Seven, LabouredSubterfuge, LanceVance, magnificent83, MrPing1000, pappe, pslayer666, Requiem, Salazar, Slizz, Snaku, Stubo, Soi-Fong, The Friendly Monster, Tim the Wiz, Tunic, UFCLOL, Vivalaraza, Wilbury (this motherfucker got a huge fat ass), WJD, yella, deGod, shortyme, Sleeplessnights (Also known as Kiplessnights, best poster award x5 in a row), Kikarian, scently, brokenbeans, thaOwner, Mr Cola, Clegg (Don't approach during transfer market period), noal, Naughty God

don't get banned Wilbs

Ozil

L1NETT

Gary Jones couldn't outpace an obese snail carrying a two tonne backpack.

Can we have some players who weren't born in the fucking 19th Century please Parkinson.

Edit: FUCK OFF BACK TO MISS MARPLE JONES YOU IDIOT.

hi, Ze, remember me?
yeah.
what?

That was actually heartwarming

NAHKI WELLS.

LET'S FUCKING GO

Edit: I told you to watch it Hitch.

Lower League football > Prem.

This is awesome tbf, such a high tempo. Remind me next time its on and I'll try and catch it :)

Normally when I watch Championship games there are too many hopeful crosses, this is fantastic though. Is League 1 normally like it?

Edit: Nice Huddersfield Avatar Arkon.

Thanks. That's a pretty nice Bradford one you've got there too.

Handbags

Top Bottom