• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Scum

There isn't a Toto distributor in the UK? A Toto Washlet is an electronic toilet that has a bidet (for vaginas), a butt shower (for anuses), with adjustable direction, pressure and temperature, an automatic warming seat, and a self-deodorizer and cleaner. The ones in Japan also have different flush amounts (depending on how dirty the deed).

Pretty sure they're expensive though every house in Japan has one these days.

An automatic warming seat. Brilliant.

Messi

No you're supposed to say mi amor and then post a gif of either Charlton Heston laughing or that dancing little girl

Fuck I miss him

50789-Charlton-Heston-Laughing-8bit-i8Lb.gif

my alt has never posted on offtopic nor mentioned teh womenz

Salazar

"the list of embarrassing things he did endless"

Edit your autobiography properly before you open your fucking mouth about a winner

Vicente del Bosque has revealed he voted for Xavi, Iniesta and someone else for the Balon d'Or.

Another reason why the award has become absolute shit; people voting because of political compromises or friendship.

Xavi and Iniesta have been shit all year, Vicente.

edit: oh, and he also voted for Benitez. Yeah. utter bullshit

iREJNZn78HL1m.gif

Fuck del Bosque.

Zabojnik

There isn't a Toto distributor in the UK? A Toto Washlet is an electronic toilet that has a bidet (for vaginas), a butt shower (for anuses), with adjustable direction, pressure and temperature, an automatic warming seat, and a self-deodorizer and cleaner. The ones in Japan also have different flush amounts (depending on how dirty the deed).

Pretty sure they're expensive though every house in Japan has one these days.

This is one of my life's goals. I'll have one someday.

totos400.png

Lightning

Banned
Vicente del Bosque has revealed he voted for Xavi, Iniesta and someone else for the Balon d'Or.

Another reason why the award has become absolute shit; people voting because of political compromises or friendship.

Xavi and Iniesta have been shit all year, Vicente.

edit: oh, and he also voted for Benitez. Yeah. utter bullshit
I don't see what all the fuss is about. If Ronaldo was winning the award every year you wouldn't moan about the votes.

Voting for Xavi and Iniesta goes beyond misplaced loyalty, and bounds into the realms of devaluing the entire award. The pair of them have been well-below par for about 2 and a half years

Lightning

Banned
Voting for Xavi and Iniesta goes beyond misplaced loyalty, and bounds into the realms of devaluing the entire award. The pair of them have been well-below par for about 2 and a half years
Xavi I agree but I don't think Iniesta has been that bad in my opinion. Not good enough to be voted for this award but he's been doing okay for Barca.

Does anyone here actually eat finger food while gaming? I can't imagine the state controllers must get into when people eat pizza and crisps while playing.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
the new voting system for balon d'or is shit. Ronaldo last year gave a lame excuse to let Pepe vote for him so Pepe could give him the 1st place vote. lol Ronaldo.

arkon

Gaming is probably the only thing where I keep food and drink completely separate. I don't bring them anywhere near consoles or controllers. As a result most of my stuff is in pristine condition and still works. Still got a working N64 which I was given for my birthday back in 1997. Fuck me.

sohois

Does anyone here actually eat finger food while gaming? I can't imagine the state controllers must get into when people eat pizza and crisps while playing.

It can be nice to have something to eat whilst gaming, particularly for games that are cutscene heavy or have other periods of long downtime.

But yeah, definitely gets very messy, you need to make sure you keep plenty of wipes around for everytime you pick up the controller

danwarb

Gaming is probably the only thing where I keep food and drink completely separate. I don't bring them anywhere near consoles or controllers. As a result most of my stuff is in pristine condition and still works. Still got a working N64 which I was given for my birthday back in 1997. Fuck me.

Food sure, but I need a cup of tea to sip through the load screens.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Well cartridge-based Nintendo consoles are indestructible. My NES and SNES still work.

"If he does not play, it is better for him to leave," Hazard told Het Nieuwsblad. "Playing a World Cup after having not played for a year... is very difficult.

"If we want to get the best from Kevin in the future it is better that he leaves. But he's a big boy. He must make his own choices."

FootballFan

Hahaha

I don't understand why independent adjudicators don't vote. Fucking getting the national manager of Papa New Guinea means dick all

Every player from Papa New Guinea's reserves would beat you 20 - 0 one-on-one if they were wearing an eye patch and only allowed to use their weak foot.

FootballFan

Jesus, 2 and a half years? lol.

Doing an Illarramendi on this.

Xavi and Iniesta have been bad for about 4 years now.

Salazar

Oh my

Telegraph Sport ‏@TelegraphSport 23m
Roy Hodgson says England are 'every bit as good' as Germany,

England striker Daniel Sturridge has completed amazing journey to be England's first choice No 9, says @henrywinter

England can learn from the clever tactical fouls dished out by Chile, says Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere

Telegraph Sport ‏@TelegraphSport 15m
Alan Hansen: Wayne Rooney's role in England team is Roy Hodgson's biggest concern ahead of 2014 World Cup

Just shut the fuck up, all of you

bjaelke

What team are you playing as, fatty?

I think I need some tips on training. Don't think I understand it very well. :(

Stockport and Girona. Both poor clubs so I had to upgrade the youth facilities and add a few loan players early on.

Training in general or individual training? Individual training should be based on the position/role they play in your system. I think you can ask your assistant to set it up for you, but it's more rewarding if you settle on one system and look at the required attributes for each position.

I'm a Burnley fan myself, my dad always taught me to support my home town. This year we find ourselves at the top of the championship, if anybody follows that. We have a lad from our town playing for England now, thats Jay Rodruigez, someone my family knows quite well. Also our lead scorer Danny Ings holds the most goals scored in all competitions and has had two England under 21 caps this season.

We're not a massive club. We were the best team in the country in the 60's and we've were a top flight contender from being a football league forming member until about the 80's. Our main rivals are Blackburn Rovers and our best game in recent memory was in 2010 when we had been briefly promoted to the Premiership, we beat Manchester United 1 - 0 in our first game of the season. We were successively relegated back into the Championship but went down with a fight beating Tottenham Hotspurs 4 - 2 in our final game. We've been upper table championship level since. We're looking at automatic promotion this year and look to build on our squad come January.

I have never really played Fifa, always been more into NHL but i'm considering Fifa 14 with my PS4. What do you think footy GAF?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owvg3BquZFY

Your youth team beat United's youth team in the fa youth cup. Impressed me as that team was very talented.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
England can learn from the clever tactical fouls dished out by Chile, says Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere

What the fuck does that mean? Tactical fouls are just part of the game, Chile didn't use some dark arts on us. Christ we're shit.

GorillaJu

Stockport and Girona. Both poor clubs so I had to upgrade the youth facilities and add a few loan players early on.

Training in general or individual training? Individual training should be based on the position/role they play in your system. I think you can ask your assistant to set it up for you, but it's more rewarding if you settle on one system and look at the required attributes for each position.

Holy hell that link covers like every question I had. Awesome thanks!

Top Bottom