• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
A report commissioned by Juve for the banks talks about a plan to “strengthen the first team from 2013-14, increasing the squad’s competitiveness in Europe too”

Ramsey and Adnan pls

Manager

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

'Wantaway'.

Apparently it's from Sport. Can anyone speaking Spanish see how sure they actually that he says that?

BZV6ryeCQAA8eI-.png

edit
http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/aguero-messi-llevame-contigo-barca-2846923

LOL quote is from June 2009, Sport are assholes

One cold Sunday June 7, 2009, the Argentina team had just defeated Colombia (1-0) in the Monumental for the World Cup. Even with pain in his leg contracture that had caused his then teammate Atletico, Amaranto Perea, Sergio Aguero in the mixed zone complained because he had to leave the field after 40 minutes of the first half. Then began the questions about his immediate future, and then flatly ruling out any move to Real Madrid, the 'Kun' confessed: "If I would like to take me to Barca Messi? I wish to take me, but it's a matter of waiting what the leaders decide.

Elchele

I had never used an ass-shower before I got to Japan, but using it I can't believe I ever lived without it. When I move back home I am absolutely getting a Japanese washlet style toilet. That feeling when you sit back down in your chair at work, your bowels emptied and your little starfish, all puckered up and clean like a glass straight from the dish washer... That gif above doesn't quite do it justice.

Yeah, here in Argentina every bathroom has one. It's as import as the toilet, apparently.

I have one in my apartment and never tried it so far.

I'm shit at FM :lol

Started a new season with Atletico/Southampton using that 'winning' formation that's on FM Scout, expecting it to just work. Seems like I was wrong -_-

Got four tickets for Juve-Copenhagen, 25 euros each. The seats are almost the same we had back in February during Juve-Lazio, this time we should be a little closer to the goal.

Then, two weeks later, I'll be at San Siro to watch Milan-Ajax and hopefully see us going through.

bjaelke

Started a new season with Atletico/Southampton using that 'winning' formation that's on FM Scout, expecting it to just work. Seems like I was wrong -_-

You can always get squad report to see if you're lacking quality on certain positions. Might have to acquire one or two players (presumably wingers).

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Got four tickets for Juve-Copenhagen, 25 euros each. The seats are almost the same we had back in February during Juve-Lazio, this time we should be a little closer to the goal.

Then, two weeks later, I'll be at San Siro to watch Milan-Ajax and hopefully see us going through.

Our ultras are on a strike

all hopes on you Luci :(

Manager

It's often better to try several of those "winning" formations, since they're so specially done for a certain type of squad. For example, if the creator says it needs fast wingers and you have average ones, the whole tactic could fault just because of that (or if the tactics says wingers must cross at all times, while yours rather pass/do playmaking/go inside). Just like if one of the strikers need to be playmaker and the other one finisher, then you need to check that you have the right ones for that too. Same with full backs, if it focuses on speed you gotta have really fast full backs too etc. You can always check the individual tactics for each position in the game if the creater doesn't detail it much. There's basically no universal winning tactic for all kinds of squads, it's often very specific.

Tons of them on the official tactics forum. Remember that it often takes 10-15 matches for the squad to get sort-of used to them. I tried some of them when I didn't want to put time to make my own last year, and in the end I often had to try 10 to find one good one that fitted my squad.

Our ultras are on a strike

all hopes on you Luci :(
Why?

Also, I've waved enough Juve flags for a lifetime :p Well, that was a black flag to be honest. Still, enough Juve flags.

I'm going there to support Italy in the UEFA rankings.
Please help us win. I promise I'll never make another Allegri joke again.
I don't think there's a single Milan fan that could ever be hurt because of any Allegri joke.

rvy

Banned
Are you still at Sassuolo?

#FinalsLosersBros

No, your coach refused to sign me after I requested it twice and after I beat Napoli so Juve would win the scudetto! I gave up and went to Roma instead.
Now I'm gonna win them the scudetto and bathe in the blood of Conte. Juve is gonna pay for this great humiliation. 6 appearances, 9 goals and 5 assists.

Conte. Conte you asshole.

AM I NOT WORTHY?

Why is Wooden bold?
egasdgdg97sc3.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
No, your coach refused to sign me after I requested it twice and after I beat Napoli so Juve would win the scudetto! I gave up and went to Roma instead.
Now I'm gonna win them the scudetto and bathe in the blood of Conte. Juve is gonna pay for this great humiliation. 6 appearances, 9 goals and 5 assists.

Conte. Conte you asshole.

AM I NOT WORTHY?
]
Easy

1-do you track back?
2-are u willing to ruin ur career and play on the wing?
3-would u mind being co-owned like a slave

rvy

Banned
Easy

1-do you track back?

If Pogba is running after me, sure. My player is afraid of big black men.

2-are u willing to ruin ur career and play on the wing?

Yurt pls

italy-eusebio-di-francesco-180-euro-2000-panini-football-sticker-24344-p.jpg

I'm creative play-a-maka and this knobhead puts me on the wing through the entire season. My career is already ruined.

3-would u mind being co-owned like a slave

It's virtual currency, it's not like I'm getting paid.

But I don't give a fuck, Roma got me and Marchisio for the new season. You have lost your chance. Condemned to mediocrity from now on. I was gonna be the next Del Piero.
You done goofed.

Top Bottom