• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

rvy

Banned
When you gotta go, you gotta go.

BZXNA9SCUAA9xst.jpg:large

Is he taking the piss?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Gamespot playing* ryze on their stream now

*cut scenes

First footage ive seen from this since E3

Reminds me of dynasty warriors but it seems every death its a cut scene

Im not sure what the point of that is

rvy

Banned
He wasn't convinced that the 60fps makes a difference.

They were talking about how the blinding sunray is part of the immersion, I don't know if these people are aware that drivers wear helmets that prevent the sunlight.

I'm very upset.

Sleepless. Stop. I'm cringing so hard.

LTWheels

Has anyone tried acupuncture here? How is it? Did it fix pain?

Amazing. Had it as part of physiotherapy. Your muscles contract around the needle. When they pull out the needles you can feel your muscle relax.

Zoo Tycoon's reviews are pretty mixed. I've seen a few 5s and 8s. Stealth best launch game?

rvy

Banned
It's good but I don't recommend it as your only treatment. When used along side normal physiotherapy it's helped me. It's not a solution in itself.

I doubt physio can help. It's not something that's fixable by working on it, I don't think.

Sounds good to me. I hope it relieves some pain.

Don't get drawn into a world of snake oil. Acupuncture is a genuinely effective treatment when used alongside other things like physiotherapy, but I think a lot of people leap from acupuncture to stuff that doesn't work

rvy

Banned
Don't get drawn into a world of snake oil. Acupuncture is a genuinely effective treatment when used alongside other things like physiotherapy, but I think a lot of people leap from acupuncture to stuff that doesn't work

I'm not expecting it to work, but if it does, cool. If it doesn't, back to having pain every now and then.
You guys keep telling me about physio, but you can't physio an old cut. I don't think you can, anyway.

L1NETT

The sony conspiracy theorists are fucking comical. Like Greg Davies comical.

"People gave Dead Rising 3 a good score for parity with the PS4 launch titles"

My sides.

You can always get squad report to see if you're lacking quality on certain positions. Might have to acquire one or two players (presumably wingers).

It's often better to try several of those "winning" formations, since they're so specially done for a certain type of squad. For example, if the creator says it needs fast wingers and you have average ones, the whole tactic could fault just because of that (or if the tactics says wingers must cross at all times, while yours rather pass/do playmaking/go inside). Just like if one of the strikers need to be playmaker and the other one finisher, then you need to check that you have the right ones for that too. Same with full backs, if it focuses on speed you gotta have really fast full backs too etc. You can always check the individual tactics for each position in the game if the creater doesn't detail it much. There's basically no universal winning tactic for all kinds of squads, it's often very specific.

Tons of them on the official tactics forum. Remember that it often takes 10-15 matches for the squad to get sort-of used to them. I tried some of them when I didn't want to put time to make my own last year, and in the end I often had to try 10 to find one good one that fitted my squad.

Thanks guys, trying these suggestions out now.

So, I kinda liked 'The Counsellor', more interesting than most of the films I've seen this year. Very, very flawed though and a better director could have been great. I like Ridley, but he's a very visual director and the best scenes in the film were the ones with no dialogue :lol.

I really don't know what to think of the film. In some ways, its a frustrating experience, because the scenes mostly go nowhere and the characters are so unlikable. But in others, it had very nice dialogue and everyone had something to say.

So yeah, flawed, could have been great though.

Top Bottom