• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Elchele

So, me and my girlfriend are pretty much done.. I gave her some time to think about things and today she said she is pretty sure about breaking up with me. Apparently she is in love with somebody else. We still decided to spend one last weekend together to talk about things and to make sure we won't have any bad memories or feelings about this. Not sure if that is a good idea but I have nothing to lose at this point.

I know that three years we have been together isn't much when you start thinking about it but it still hurts to see her wanting to be with someone she has known just for few months. Oh well, we are still quite young so I'm not that surprised to see this didn't work out in the end and I wouldn't be surprised if it wouldn't work out with her new boyfriend either.

Also I'm not sure how I will deal with being alone, during these three years I haven't managed to make any new friends and while I still have some of my old friends I haven't been with them that often and I have also lost few friends (mostly girls) because they were in argument with my girlfriend and I was forced to choose a side. And fuck I can't even think about new girlfriend now, feels so weird to think about being in a relationship with someone else.

Guess I will also post here more often since I actually will not have anything better to do lol..

ask her

could u clone yourself

Kassu

Banned
You know how that weekend is going to end?

You on your knees clutching her leg, tears rolling down your cheeks, begging her not to leave you

You don't wanna be that guy bro.
Figured out that much. Maybe it would be better just to forget and move along

Whatever, dude. At least have the common decency NOT to have sex with her during the weekend, because you don't know if that other dude has herpes. Or aids. Or whatever else. God help you if he turns out to be Wooden.
I'm not that desperate.. :D

FootballFan

for the weekend thing, be the first there Pikassu, and play linkin park music really loud. "I've become so numbbbb" or "I tried so hard And got so far But in the end It doesn't even matter"

that'll teach her.

Or this.

You on your knees clutching her leg, tears rolling down your cheeks, begging her not to leave you

BUT

BUT

If you can mentally prepare yourself for the separation that is to come

Give her one last bang. Donkey punch her. Leave a hickey somewhere on her, to remind the new guy whose dick she's been gobbling the last three years.

looooooool plug, great post.

Lightning

Banned
Well she isn't banging him (yet) but after thinking about it yeah I'm not so sure about that weekend anymore. Things just are so complicated and I don't really know what to do.
My advice would be to remain respectful. Have the weekend with her. If you enjoyed the last 3 years with her and it's filled with positive memories then you shouldn't ruin it with a moment of madness imo. Just be yourself, have fun and be respectful.

Strax

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/c...inking-over-70-beers-after-draw-with-iceland/

bilde

As you can see from the graphic above, taken from Icelandic site Visir, the Croatian national team are being accused of thinking they have already reached the World Cup thanks to their result in Iceland on Friday night.

Croatia’s 0-0 draw in Iceland, against the team that would become the smallest ever in the World Cup finals, has left Niko Kovac’s side the favourites going into tomorrow’s second leg.

The eight players accused of drinking over 70 beers, close to 10 each are: Mario Mandzukic, Darijo Srna, Nikica Jelavic, Vedran Corluka, Niko Kranjcar, Eduardo da Silva, Mateo Kovacic and Domagoj Vida.

Srna (the captain of Croatia), Corluka, Eduardo and Mandzukic were in the starting XI in Reykjavik. Whilst QPR’s Kranjcar and Kovacic were on the bench. The other two, including Everton’s Nikica Jelavic, did not make the match day squad.

According to the same source that spilled the beans on the Croatia players, they had their final beer shipment at 4am in the morning on Saturday and were still partying at 5am.

Perhaps Iceland have a real chance on Tuesday, thanks to this attitude…

Or is this just a ploy by Iceland to make their opponents look bad?

pulga

Banned
My advice would be to remain respectful. Have the weekend with her. If you enjoyed the last 3 years with her and it's filled with positive memories then you shouldn't ruin it with a moment of madness imo. Just be yourself, have fun and be respectful.

How is not going to the stupid weekend together being irrespecutful? He's being irrespecutful to himself if he goes along with it. Broad is banging and is in love with someone else, and he's supposed to put up with it?

PS He's not ruining shit with "a moment of madness". It's her that's ruining the relationship because she decided she needed someone new.

Lightning pls, you're relationship advice is worse than your footballing opinions

Elchele

If you need relationship advices, ask awesomeanimals or bla, I think they're the only ones in here with actual relationships :lol

Lightning

Banned
How is not going to the stupid weekend together being irrespecutful? He's being irrespecutful to himself if he goes along with it. Broad is banging and is in love with someone else, and he's supposed to put up with it?

PS He's not ruining shit with "a moment of madness". It's her that's ruining the relationship because she decided she needed someone new.

Lightning pls, you're relationship advice is worse than your footballing opinions
Post wasn't for you so I don't give a fuck what you think.

Scum

Lightning, pls.

BUT

BUT

If you can mentally prepare yourself for the separation that is to come

Give her one last bang. Donkey punch her. Leave a hickey somewhere on her, to remind the new guy whose dick she's been gobbling the last three years.
Pulga, looool!

If you need relationship advices, ask awesomeanimals or bla, I think they're the only ones in here with actual relationships :lol
Poor Laboured.

cremino

Marry will have more funds at his disposal to strengthen the team yay...

Dzemaili's agent: "The Dzemaili-Nocerino swap deal was completed almost back in january, but Nocerino didn't want to join Napoli".

Fergie

Banned
Didn't know the Italy match was being played at Craven Cottage.

Rossi and Balotelli start.

Should be on UK TV, I need that clear HD visual fidelity.

FootballFan

The Gang Cracks The Liberty Bell is the only genuinely bad episode imo

Who Pooped The Bed is the second worst

Hmm hard to say which I like the least, Gang Cracks the Liberty Bell isn't great but it still has some really good scenes.

I think the highschool reunion episodes were the ones I enjoyed the least.

Top Bottom