• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

pulga

Banned

Before joining FootyGAF, my PPD count was below 1

You fucks have ruined me

Pictured are his best friends

The only people in real life I have convinced to play saints row 4.

That is true, and sad. Please get some taste people, was hard enough to get people to play something as great as the last of us. Also not my fucking hat, my dads, and he never uses it, not sure why he got it.

rvy

Banned
The Barca kit probably has been passed down through generations.

Wooden, you scummy Barca cunt. Your children have betrayed you!

The only people in real life I have convinced to play saints row 4.

That is true, and sad. Please get some taste people, was hard enough to get people to play something as great as the last of us. Also not my fucking hat, my dads, and he never uses it, not sure why he got it.

getting someone to play the last of us was a nightmare too

then they played it and finished it before me and spoiled some stuff about it

rvy

Banned
Pls I dont know how to twitter like the kids these days.

Well, whatever. Enjoy:

BZWldj-CMAA20WS.png:large

whats netjeff

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=31067967

Does anyone else feel like even the most hardcore heavy metalists come across as massive try-hards?

The most hardcore heavy metalists? There's lots of shit in the metal genre, like real fucking shit of poser cunts trying be evil and hardcore. Really the whole looking like a LOTR extra thing and singing about satan puts me off, but then I love a band that plays what I would imagine you calling some pretty hardcore heavy metal shit. :p http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5f-GvcZSYE pls understand.

Zabojnik

Bands

(not including shit like Norwegian death metal)

Yes and no. Metal is such a diverse musical field. For example, classic heavy metal (with the exception of a few bands) does absolutely nothing for me, both the music itself and the 'style' that comes with it, while I'd say that progressive metal is currently my favourite genre. In general I find that people who criticize the whole metal culture are usually people who've never been to a proper metal concert. Or any live show, really.

Kassu

Banned
So, me and my girlfriend are pretty much done.. I gave her some time to think about things and today she said she is pretty sure about breaking up with me. Apparently she is in love with somebody else. We still decided to spend one last weekend together to talk about things and to make sure we won't have any bad memories or feelings about this. Not sure if that is a good idea but I have nothing to lose at this point.

I know that three years we have been together isn't much when you start thinking about it but it still hurts to see her wanting to be with someone she has known just for few months. Oh well, we are still quite young so I'm not that surprised to see this didn't work out in the end and I wouldn't be surprised if it wouldn't work out with her new boyfriend either.

Also I'm not sure how I will deal with being alone, during these three years I haven't managed to make any new friends and while I still have some of my old friends I haven't been with them that often and I have also lost few friends (mostly girls) because they were in argument with my girlfriend and I was forced to choose a side. And fuck I can't even think about new girlfriend now, feels so weird to think about being in a relationship with someone else.

Guess I will also post here more often since I actually will not have anything better to do lol..

rvy

Banned
Yes and no. Metal is such a diverse musical field. For example, classic heavy metal (with the exception of a few bands) does absolutely nothing for me, both the music itself and the 'style' that comes with it, while I'd say that progressive metal is currently my favourite genre.

That sounds like those Avenged Sevenfold cunts. Please tell me it's not that.

rvy

Banned
So, me and my girlfriend are pretty much done.. I gave her some time to think about things and today she said she is pretty sure about breaking up with me. Apparently she is in love with somebody else. We still decided to spend one last weekend together to talk about things and to make sure we won't have any bad memories or feelings about this. Not sure if that is a good idea but I have nothing to lose at this point.

I know that three years we have been together isn't much when you start thinking about it but it still hurts to see her wanting to be with someone she has known just for few months. Oh well, we are still quite young so I'm not that surprised to see this didn't work out in the end and I wouldn't be surprised if it wouldn't work out with her new boyfriend either.

Also I'm not sure how I will deal with being alone, during these three years I haven't managed to make any new friends and while I still have some of my old friends I haven't been with them that often and I have also lost few friends (mostly girls) because they were in argument with my girlfriend and I was forced to choose a side. And fuck I can't even think about new girlfriend now, feels so weird to think about being in a relationship with someone else.

Guess I will also post here more often since I actually will not have anything better to do lol..

Your girlfriend is off banging some other dude and you're gonna spend a weekend with her?

pulga

Banned

Dont

DONT

Do not go on that weekend thing with her. Fuck her. Three years together and she's in love with some other douchebag? Na ah, bail out bro.

That sounds like those Avenged Sevenfold cunts. Please tell me it's not that.

Oh man the TDEP - Avenged Sevenfold feud going on a few years back was great.

- The shows have been good. The bands we are on tour with we are pretty stoked on yeah I mean were just trashing chicks and railing hoes and snorting lines every night.

Living that Avenged Sevenfold life huh?

- That's it man, we saw the video and we were like that's who we want to be.

- Why would people want to live when you can die?

They obviously did not take kindly to that kind of mockery

M. Shadows turned up the heat during a recent interview, saying DILLINGER "make sh---y noises and try to pass it off as music."

"What about bands that make sh---y noise and try to pass it off as GUNS N' ROSES?" a DILLINGER response read.

"This guy and his merry band of musical clowns get more hilarious by the minute. M. Shadows' real name is Matt Sanders or some sh--." With that in mind, DILLINGER say they've decided to change their stage names in derision. "So, in his honor, our new names are officially as follows: G. Piranha, Blaster Master Weinman, Bullwhip Benoit, Corpsef---er Pennie [and] Leafeater Wilson. Those are going to be the names on our new CD — 100 percent serious."

Kassu

Banned
Your girlfriend is off banging some other dude and you're gonna spend a weekend with her?
Well she isn't banging him (yet) but after thinking about it yeah I'm not so sure about that weekend anymore. Things just are so complicated and I don't really know what to do.

rvy

Banned
No, it's not that.

OK.

Akercocke? Opeth?

Well she isn't banging him (yet) but after thinking about it yeah I'm not so sure about that weekend anymore. Things just are so complicated and I don't really know what to do.

Yeah, I'm sure she's gonna dump your ass after 3 years before knowing if the other guy is good in bed.

Whatever, dude. At least have the common decency NOT to have sex with her during the weekend, because you don't know if that other dude has herpes. Or aids. Or whatever else. God help you if he turns out to be Wooden.

pulga

Banned

You know how that weekend is going to end?

You on your knees clutching her leg, tears rolling down your cheeks, begging her not to leave you

You don't wanna be that guy bro.

BUT

BUT

If you can mentally prepare yourself for the separation that is to come

Give her one last bang. Donkey punch her. Leave a hickey somewhere on her, to remind the new guy whose dick she's been gobbling the last three years.

Top Bottom