• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
After a prolonged period of searching, i find out the user was mubz, and the post in question

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=35468127&postcount=15557

That's never a goal! The linseman says so! Come on Juve!

Labadal <3

9EVMIYF.gif

Thor 2 will be the decider.

Switch off and enjoy the action.

Forza is gonna be the highest rated launch game. It's one of the only launch titles I wanna play on either console.

As someone who plays a lot of sim racers I don't get the appeal of Forza's mainline series. Forza Horizon was fantastic actually. I loved the sim-arcade feeling it went for that the Dirt games try to achive.

Forza has always struck me as neither an arcade nor a sim racer, if it was trying to be a sim racing game then it's a really poor one. Maybe the fact that Xbox has always had weird and expensive wheel support is the reason I never played them in their "true" sense.

Slizz

As someone who plays a lot of sim racers I don't get the appeal of Forza's mainline series. Forza Horizon was fantastic actually. I loved the sim-arcade feeling it went for that the Dirt games try to achive.

Forza has always struck me as neither an arcade nor a sim racer, if it was trying to be a sim racing game then it's a really poor one. Maybe the fact that Xbox has always had weird and expensive wheel support is the reason I never played them in their "true" sense.

Yeah, a friend of mine has a wheel and pedals and its awesome. I still find it fun with a regular controller though, dunno. I like GT as well but I've had an Xbox this gen.

L1NETT

DR's sounds like great fun but a little soulless.

8/10 sounds pretty good to me.

Ugh the anti-polygon muppets are appearing.

Abandon ship Pulga

Mayday.

Will Hughes to Liverpool is being reported. £12m is a lot for an 18 year old..

(Not up-to-date on shite sources, I take it the Daily Express isn't much to go on though..)

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...t-Arsenal-and-Man-Utd-to-sign-12m-Will-Hughes

Isn't he an attacking midfielder? You guys already have Coutinho and Suso.

welbeck's time to shine

again

Welbeck's out too. Might get surgery that will put him out for 5 weeks.

I just finished making a 17 year old Januzaj vs Aberdeen video. The MUTV logo is still on there so I'm going to have someone else edit it out and upload it themselves. Hopefully he's up for it.

Yeah, a friend of mine has a wheel and pedals and its awesome. I still find it fun with a regular controller though, dunno. I like GT as well but I've had an Xbox this gen.

I've looked into getting a wheel for the Xbox a bunch of times but it needed to be sent from Germany and what not. Was a proper hassle.

Regardless, Forza's renderation of Yas Marina and F1 is very beautiful.

Got my fan installed. Took well over an hour because I had to fucking do some workaround as my case would block the two lower bolts of the fan for whatever reason.

But it's on now, everything is good, very quiet and low 30's temps. Thanks for the help!

pulga

Banned
Q: As a footballer: were you annoyed by what Blatter did?
Pedro: I didn’t like what he did, his behaviour was uncalled for. You have to be respectful. I understand that he has his preferences, which must also be respected, but what he did wasn’t right.

At least there's someone decent in that swimming team.

bud

It astonishes me that review embargoes going up is such a huge event that it makes Gaf servers take a dump.

I'll be eternally reminded of this wonderful piece of gaming history whenever this happens:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEpdWpFjTEU

oh god he sounds like walt junior

15 minutes.

Guys im scared. im shaking. I am cold.

it hurts all over my body. the reason why I got a 360 has come to this day. the reason why I started playing the early FPS like quake and doom and wolfie and dark forces and goldeneye... it was all because of this day. because of this game.

this game that will not only be the last significant game of all time. but also the game that will counter-attack and kill WoW and all the other "Omg online phenomenon". Red vs blue on this... its going to be... I cant write anymore. I cant. I have to hide under my desk.

I just cant. I just cant....
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7957479&postcount=629

Top Bottom