• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

GorillaJu

I know we have some heathen naysayers in here but I love the start of the second season in FM where you get to see who all the PL teams brought in.

Suarez is gone for Liverpool in my save, they've brought in Badelj, Dragovic and Matuidi and are playing Aspas as the loan striker with Sturridge and Borini as backups.

I know we have some heathen naysayers in here but I love the start of the second season in FM where you get to see who all the PL teams brought in.

Suarez is gone for Liverpool in my save, they've brought in Badelj, Dragovic and Matuidi and are playing Aspas as the loan striker with Sturridge and Borini as backups.

That sounds like a nightmare

sohois

I remember in a recent 2011 game Lee Chung Yong was unstoppable in the first season, firing Bolton to the 4th spot and Champions League. Chelsea signed him for £15million.

Next season Bolton were promptly relegated. Lee played 3 games for Chelsea then never played for them again until I signed him some years later for AC Milan. He scored 22 goals in his first season for me.

bud

i've wanted to give lizzy caplan the d in her v ever since i saw her in party down.

please watch it, it's one of my favourite series. it's british in terms of quality and quantity (it got cancelled after two seasons).

Walshy

I remember in a recent 2011 game Lee Chung Yong was unstoppable in the first season, firing Bolton to the 4th spot and Champions League. Chelsea signed him for £15million.

Next season Bolton were promptly relegated. Lee played 3 games for Chelsea then never played for them again until I signed him some years later for AC Milan. He scored 22 goals in his first season for me.
The best one for me in 2012 was either Václav Kadlec or Sigurdsson. Sigurdsson was absurdly good if you converted him to a striker, would get 40 goals and 20 assists a season.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Was it Lightning who said that?

ASSASSIN
Football is dead
Get bent, cunt

Top 3

Make room for:

Jewed-->Juve'd (dude got Juve'd by the mods 5 mins after posting it)
Flecher, who has AIDS
Tuttosport's headline: Llorente, is he only beautiful?
okay that one doesn't count

Make room for:

Jewed-->Juve'd (dude got Juve'd by the mods for it)
Flecher, who has AIDS
Tuttosport's headline: Llorente, is he only beautiful?
okay that one doesn't count

Forgot about Juve'd :lol

Who was it who said it? Were they a Junior?

Fletcher has AIDs would have been a lot funnier if NaughtyGod didn't say it every other post :p

Timurid

The best one for me in 2012 was either Václav Kadlec or Sigurdsson. Sigurdsson was absurdly good if you converted him to a striker, would get 40 goals and 20 assists a season for me.
In fm 11, Carlos Quintero scored 60 goals for my Southampton side in the championship, but I was using that destro tactic at the time... Lol

I remember when Babacar was a beast and scandis are always fucking overrated in these games. So annoying...

Zabojnik

No, your coach refused to sign me after I requested it twice and after I beat Napoli so Juve would win the scudetto! I gave up and went to Roma instead.
Now I'm gonna win them the scudetto and bathe in the blood of Conte. Juve is gonna pay for this great humiliation. 6 appearances, 9 goals and 5 assists.

Conte. Conte you asshole.

AM I NOT WORTHY?

One does not simply walk into Juve. Persevere, rvy. Or wait til your contract expires. Marry is bound to come calling then.

sohois

All I remember is that 1) he was a good poster 2) had a female avatar 3) Gooner or YWNAian.

It was a Liverpool fan. Though from what I recall of him he had a Deus Ex (original) avatar. Vaguely think his name began with m. Mello or something.

Walshy

In fm 11, Carlos Quintero scored 60 goals for my Southampton side in the championship, but I was using that destro tactic at the time... Lol

I remember when Babacar was a beast and scandis are always fucking overrated in these games. So annoying...
Quintero was such a beast, as was Erick Torres and Carlos Fierro in 2012.

Zabojnik

Elysium wasn't nearly as bad as people were making it out to be. It probably helped that I went in expecting it to be the worst movie evar.

Oh shit, 15 minutes until Xbox One reviews?

Somebody thinks Ryse will be getting 9s :s

Maybe from the odd outlier, 65 Metacritic this time tomorrow I think

644475_410929792299516_767173021_n.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
No, I just thought I'd skip it completely, seeing how people were saying it's terribad. Which it kinda is, plot-wise, but I was still able to enjoy it. I saw it yesterday, btw.

yurt redeemed?
not quite lol

Yeah the plot was nothing special
or offensive like Looper
It was a decent, entertaining flick. Which is really all I'm looking for in a movie.

Timurid

My desktop broke down and the light in my 23 inch monitor broke too. I'm lost without fm in my life. :(
I can't play that fm handheld shite.

ALL IS LOST!!!!!

it's a good film btw

Top Bottom