• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Elchele

hahah didnt know that still actually existed

hahah

nap time

lazy bums

haha, and you can actually have a pretty good life with the minimum salary/wage here. Argentina is pretty good in that aspect, you can be lazy and enjoy life and work a little bit to pay for it all.

dc89

JM7 looks so out of place in that video.

Bless him, he just lopes about like a neanderthal. I wonder if that was filmed when the team were in NYC when we played Chelsea. If so theres some marvellous editing as I bet Tevez shot some sequences.

9glzIdl.jpg

arkon

The real question should be: "who hasn't seen Lost in Translation?".

And not so much for Scarlett, who is fine of course. But Bill Murray man.

I haven't. But I don't watch that many movies anyway. Maybe a few in a year and hardly any at the cinemas.

rvy

Banned
I haven't watched it.

And I never will.

You kids and your hipster movies. Every pseudo-intellectual wannabe rambles on and on about that movie like it's the 2nd coming. I refuse to watch it.

Linius

Nothing hipster about it dude, who doesn't love Bill Murray? If you say that about 500 Days of Summer I would get it since the Indie music and Zooey are stong in that one. Or that Zach Braff movie for that matter. Love them both by the way.

I haven't watched it.

And I never will.

You kids and your hipster movies. Every pseudo-intellectual wannabe rambles on and on about that movie like it's the 2nd coming. I refuse to watch it.

Well that's silly.

Nothing hipster about it dude, who doesn't love Bill Murray? If you say that about 500 Days of Summer I would get it since the Indie music and Zooey are stong in that one. Or that Zach Braff movie for that matter. Love them both by the way.

Yeah.

But man, Natalie Portman in Garden state too.

Oh my.

Lightning

Banned
I love how Bendtner is being labelled an Arsenal star and how him wanting to leave or us wanting him gone is supposed to be news.

Papers must be bored.

arkon

Chevy Chase.

Linius

Ugh, still have to think of an outfit for this fitness themed party on friday. Think I'm just gonna order me a pink sweat head band and look totally ridiculous.

Has anyone here watched Lost in Translation?

I've never seen anything like it, what a masterpiece. Sorta feel like Scarlett Johansson looked better at 17 than she does now.
Just like honeyyyyy.

It's a fantastic movie. Think somebody else on GAF said it once, it sums up a 'mood' like nothing else can.

Salvadora

Just like honeyyyyy.

It's a fantastic movie. Think somebody else on GAF said it once, it sums up a 'mood' like nothing else can.
Reading that people thought it was boring because "nothing happened" really irks me.

Wish more movies were like it, loved the feeling of loneliness.

Linius

Stop complaing koofoo, you scored one

get in

EDIT

I can understand him quite clearly, I always thought Newcastle guys had weird accents. As a matter of fact, he doesn't sound British to me :p

Hixx

Stop complaing koofoo, you scored one

get in

EDIT

I can understand him quite clearly, I always thought Newcastle guys had weird accents. As a matter of fact, he doesn't sound British to me :p

He's from Watford.

And yes his accent sounds more american than english

Lightning

Banned
They got the wobble versions. We win.

(By we, I mean the people buying it next year :p)
I look forward to Ramsey's tweet that he got the blue lights! Hahahahaha

I will buy one when uncharted releases. Don't really have much use for one before they since the ps4 is not backwards compatible.

Lightning

Banned
Do Spain have anymore games this week?

Only Mertesacker, Giroud, Wilshere and Sagna away now I think.

France should start both Sagna and Giroud tomorrow and Benzema. You just know Ukraine are going to park the bus. Sagna in good crossing form, may get them a goal.

K1LLER7

I look forward to Ramsey's tweet that he got the blue lights! Hahahahaha

I will buy one when uncharted releases. Don't really have much use for one before they since the ps4 is not backwards compatible.
Going to buy one after the next E3. Should be some decent games out by then too.

Hopefully there's no heating issues with the PS4.

Top Bottom