• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Wilbur

Banned
Is Helena Bonham Carter in a single film that she doesn't at least partially ruin?

She's great in fight club you swan

Liberty bell episode sucks, who pooped the bed is great

Just saw philomena was really quite good

Pikassu I'm here for you bro. Ignore Pulga he only fucks Honduran footballers xoxo

rvy

Banned
I don't do recreational drugs either. I'm on a first class ticket to heaven.

You keep this shit up and you're on a highway to my ignore list.
I'm gonna kidnap you, glue you to a fucking chair and I'm gonna blast Kill'em All up your ass for 2 weeks.

And then I'm gonna make you snort cocaine off some striper's belly button.

AND YOU WILL FUCKING ENJOY YOURSELF.

FootballFan

I'm gonna kidnap you, glue you to a fucking chair and I'm gonna blast Kill'em All up your ass for 2 weeks.

pls kidnap me

So I guess it's kinda weird and awesome that some of the main characters in it's always sunny married each other.

Especially that Charlie marrying the waitress.

arkon

You better settle down, mate. I don't want to take you to the cleaners, but I will if it comes down to it.

pulga

Banned
I don't do recreational drugs either. I'm on a first class ticket to heaven.

negrito pls

Jesus spiked all dat wine he handed around with an acid drop

how else do you think the people hallucinated all dem miracles

LSD baby

Pikassu I'm here for you bro. Ignore Pulga he only fucks Honduran footballers xoxo

Pikassu ignore wilbury, he once forfeited pussy because he wanted to play pokemon

he clearly knows nothing

FootballFan

/reported rvy.

So I guess it's kinda weird and awesome that some of the main characters in it's always sunny married each other.

Especially that Charlie marrying the waitress.

Charlie and the waitress married
Mac and Dee married
Dennis and the chick he bangs in The DENNIS System are married
Danny Devito's daughter is on it too. I think he checks her out in one of the episodes haha. So sick.

/reported rvy.

Charlie and the waitress married
Mac and Dee married
Dennis and the chick he bangs in The DENNIS System are married
Danny Devito's daughter is on it too. I think he checks her out in one of the episodes haha. So sick.

The DENNIS system brings you what you want.

rDIZMUS.jpg

to all those weirdos who haven't watched always sunny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZuOKUrwoys

it's a good dating trick

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Go play rising, you Italian fry.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! HEY! I didn't say the WHOLE show was not funny, just that particular video

I did that "let's eat on my bed" countless of times, and it works every single time.
3AQmK.gif

Hate kissing after pizza though.

pulga

Banned
Talking about work, it amazes me how in Argentina everything closes for nap time. YES FOR TAKING A NAP. Most places close around 1 or 2 PM and open again around 4 or 5 PM.

hahah didnt know that still actually existed

hahah

nap time

lazy bums

arkon

I almost don't want to watch that show now. I mean, come on! That was one of the worst love scenes I've ever watched. I expected more.

Salvadora

Has anyone here watched Lost in Translation?

I've never seen anything like it, what a masterpiece. Sorta feel like Scarlett Johansson looked better at 17 than she does now.

cremino

Talking about work, it amazes me how in Argentina everything closes for nap time. YES FOR TAKING A NAP. Most places close around 1 or 2 PM and open again around 4 or 5 PM.

It's the same in Italy. Most places close around noon and open again around 2-3 PM

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
FM talk:
Buffon is out for 8 months and is considering retirement.
Pirlo is out for 4 months and refusing to sign a contract extension
Pogba thinks he's boss demanding I buy more quality players in the summer.

Yeah, it's great. Still want to know what Murray said to her at the end ;_; damn you Coppola!

There was nothing written on the script. Murray improvised a line or something, lol.

Linius

The real question should be: "who hasn't seen Lost in Translation?".

And not so much for Scarlett, who is fine of course. But Bill Murray man.

Top Bottom