• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Wow, this is the worst lineup Russia has ever put out on the pitch. Capello trying his best to lose to fucking worst Korea. smh

jb07EcUnIs7nld.jpg

Ugh, just had to cancel my card due to fraud. Should be getting a new card within the next 4-5 working days. Gonna have to call Amazon about this, pretty worried about my PS4 order :/

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 32m

After an MRI scan it's been determined that @ChrisEriksen8 suffered a sprain of the lateral ankle ligaments playing for Denmark on Friday

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 29m

Christian's scan showed no sign of ruptured ligaments which will result in a shorter period of recovery for the attacking midfielder #THFC

Better than expected, I guess. Bale recovered from this kind of injury after 2 weeks last season, if Eriksen misses 3 or 4 then that's not so bad. He'd be back just in time for the mental Christmas schedule.

Meier

I liked Cloud Atlas but I'm sure it helped that I'd read the book so I was aware of the story and the style coming in. I thought they did a pretty admirable job with linking the actors across the years.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

He's as delusional as Bendtner.

Pogba and Padoin in the same ad. Feels so wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SNeswM7JH8

Did Zack Snyder direct this?
3AQmK.gif

Paul, why so cool and gangsta

I liked Cloud Atlas but I'm sure it helped that I'd read the book so I was aware of the story and the style coming in. I thought they did a pretty admirable job with linking the actors across the years.

I liked seeing the actors shift their appearance and play different roles, I imagine it wasn't nearly as fun/special in the books.

I like you, Lloyd. I always liked you. You were always the best of them. Best goddamned bartender from Timbuktu to Portland, Maine. Or Portland, Oregon, for that matter.

1)Why only Layton gams?

2)If I remember correctly there is a 4GB SD card that comes with it

3)Probably not, but jump in, for such a brilliant system it's a good price.

Layton games because they both come free with the system on Argos, but the console is £10 cheaper on amazon :)

Is there any need to play Layton games in any order or generally know what's gone on in previous games?

Bonus question 2: How did they get around the EU ruling that systems have to come with power adaptors? (I think that's a rule anyway)

Tc91

14th April 2009

Not neogaf. He's like one of eleven people on the Nintendo forum or something. Doesn't like football. Doesn't like anything except little big planet. Fuck him. I hate him.

Gammon and chips.

Yeah Lloyd is a fucking wanker, he just trolls me all the time and he doesn't like anything.

:looooooooooooooooooool I'm fucking dead.

--

Just phoned the banned site about my PS4 cause my card got charged and I don't have all the money together yet, they said I'd be fine 2nd charge is later this week and 3rd is next week.

Hitch, check the gaming side for the 3DS EU Welcome promo.

3DS Bruddas. Educate our new bro.

Ha, I'd rather have and of the games from the list than the one you get free for registering one of them :D

Still, a free game is a free game :p

Sent an email to Argos asking if there's a way to get the offer despite one of the items being out of stock, awaiting reply. How big is the typical full retail digital 3DS game?

sneaky77

Movie was ok, never read the book, I am sure is not easy to make it coherent from what I understand of it

Top Bottom