• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Can we all agree that United Ronaldo was more handsome than Madrid Ronaldo?

jqPzHuXjru9qA.jpg

ib1Aew5rAXqyYS.gif

Splatt

http://m.cdn.blog.hu/ju/juventuz/image/egyeb/Michel%20Platini_Juve%20mez.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://www.sportphotogallery.com/content/images/products/Sports/1228660/main/1228660-product.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://www.bettingexpert.com/deprecated/assets/images/sports/football/Italy/PaulPogbaJuve.jpg[/IMG

Dat Juve connection.[/QUOTE]

I bet none of them like Cedevita, cunts. [spoiler] :P [/spoiler]

Mihajlovic to take over Sampdoria, they're going down down down

Linius

Finally found an interesting deal to trade in my OG 3DS and go XL. Have to pay 99 euros for the XL and another 7 euros for a new adapter. I still think that must have been the dumbest thing Nintendo ever did, selling a piece of hardware without adapter...

Now I can only hope they don't turn down my 3DS. It looks completely fine to me but sometimes these shops can be dicks about it.

By the way, can someone who did a system transfer before confirm for me if my played time log and streetpass data carry over? I'd hate to miss my New Leaf hours in my log or my puzzle pieces.

Linius

If they had pulled that shit in the US you bet they would've gotten an enormous shitstorm.

Yeah, the shitstorm already started because everyone thought the US XL would ship without as well :p

But when you think about it's silly. I have to trade in my current AC Adapter for this promotion at the gameshop and buy a new one for myself. It makes no sense :p

Kinan

Sorry Kinan <3

Thanks for condolences. :p Still bitter about it, it was a worst game of the Ukrainian team in this qualification, was really painful to watch. We just do not have any depth in our squad, and loosing RB and CB in Kiev was fatal for our stability in the back. :p Replacement guys were just not ready for this kind of pressure.

Somewhere deep inside i was expecting something like this though, after loosing so many playoffs in most unbelievable ways possible you get almost used to this. Tough life of an Ukrainian fan. :p

Yeah, the shitstorm already started because everyone thought the US XL would ship without as well :p

But when you think about it's silly. I have to trade in my current AC Adapter for this promotion at the gameshop and buy a new one for myself. It makes no sense :p

Its genius. I'm buying a third party adaptor, fuck rewarding Nintendo for such a shitty practice.

If anyone will be passing a GAME today, can you pls pop in and check the 3DSXL prices? pls? :p

Can;t get through to an individual store on the phone

Linius

Its genius. I'm buying a third party adaptor, fuck rewarding Nintendo for such a shitty practice.

If anyone will be passing a GAME today, can you pls pop in and check the 3DSXL prices? pls? :p

Can;t get through to an individual store on the phone

At the webshop the standard 3DS XL models are 140 pounds.

Are you finally doing it? You'll also get a free copy of Super Mario 3D Land ^^

At the webshop the standard 3DS XL models are 140 pounds.

Are you finally doing it? You'll also get a free copy of Super Mario 3D Land ^^

I keep filling the basket and then changing my mind. I'd order online but I have like £300 in cash from paying for the 5-a-side football pitch and getting the money back in £1 coins, so I'd rather get it instore :p

Should be able to get the console for £140, Pokemon for £31 and LoZ for £31, then an adaptor for £5. Wanna go to CEX and sell my keyboard and headset, and trade in my Move Starter Pack in GAME. Should come to about £190 all told

edit: That Benzema decision :s

Linius

I keep filling the basket and then changing my mind. I'd order online but I have like £300 in cash from paying for the 5-a-side football pitch and getting the money back in £1 coins, so I'd rather get it instore :p

Should be able to get the console for £140, Pokemon for £31 and LoZ for £31, then an adaptor for £5. Wanna go to CEX and sell my keyboard and headset, and trade in my Move Starter Pack in GAME. Should come to about £190 all told

Adding the Super Mario 3D Land you start with three good games right away, do it :p

I'm selling my copy of Mario Tennis Open and my frankenstick (which I won't need anymore for obvious reasons) to bring down my costs. Hopefully I get 30 euros out of it and then the XL costs me about 70 euros.

Linius

Belgium fell out of the top 10 in the FIFA ranking btw, we're above them now as it should be. According to a Belgium website that is, the official ranking doesn't come until next week.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
WHAT? FUCKING FIFA MAN
Vidal may not be available for selection against Livorno due to Fifa's 5-day rule.

In case a player returns due to injury, he must wait at least 5 days after his country's last International game to be eligible.

Forgive me Kaz for I have sinned

PYO4XWA.jpg

Do GAME give you the Reward points when the items are dispatched?

Will buy Zelda on Friday or Saturday from Sainsburys

Have to wait for it to arrive to register the serial number don't I?

edit: Thought it said 'did'

Yeah, should do. Not sure if I have to register it before or after the 27th though

You have to do this between November 27th, 2013 (15:01 GMT) and January 13th, 2014 (22:59 GMT).

One of the best games on the 3DS.

They do something a little strange in that they have 2 versions of the worlds. So the first 8 worlds are very simple and charming, then when you 'kill' bowser you get another 8 worlds that just make the game an absolute blast.

9.64/10

You have to do this between November 27th, 2013 (15:01 GMT) and January 13th, 2014 (22:59 GMT).

One of the best games on the 3DS.

They do something a little strange in that they have 2 versions of the worlds. So the first 8 worlds are very simple and charming, then when you 'kill' bowser you get another 8 worlds that just make the game an absolute blast.

9.64/10

Dude, spoilers.

Are there demos for Fire Emblem and Luigi's Mansion?

Dude, spoilers.

Are there demos for Fire Emblem and Luigi's Mansion?

A lot of people that I recommend the game to stop at world 5 or 6 not realising there's more to it than that.

Nintendo removes demos pretty quickly, that said I did download a Fire Emblem demo. Luigi doesn't have one. I don't know if it's still there or not though.

A lot of people that I recommend the game to stop at world 5 or 6 not realising there's more to it than that.

Nintendo removes demos pretty quickly, that said I did download a Fire Emblem demo. Luigi doesn't have one. I don't know if it's still there or not though.

Cheers

Wow@Tearaway reviews. Hopefully it and Puppeteer go free to PS+ eventually, just don't like platformers enough to buy either of them :p

(let alone buying a Vita for Tearaway)

bjaelke

Dortmund facing some defensive troubles in the coming weeks. Hummels, Subotic and Schmelzer all out for the Bayern and Napoli games.

kharma45

Xbox One seems a promising bit of hardware, I just wish they'd made it more powerful. Even by raising the clock speed of the GPU a few hundred megahertz like they did with the CPU would've made a big difference.

Voice commands, do they ever work? Or rather, is it really faster than doing it manually?

They do, but it seems to be a case of you learning them rather than them learning you.

Hitcher fuck me you ask more questions than the Gestapo did

FootballGAF is my personal FAQ page.

Why is the sky blue?
How can the universe be infinite?
If the universe is finite, what lies beyond it's boundaries?
What happens when the immovable object meets an unstoppable force?

Guess we'll find out about the last one when Sakho meets Lukaku on Saturday

Top Bottom