• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Linius

I was wondering this, can anyone with a PS4 use Twitch and stream gameplay footage at any time? Since I see these streams so much lately.

arkon

Can't claim to be master race when all you get is shit ports from the big publishers. PC fans up there with Nintendo in delusion. but but we gots the exclusive stuff, 3rd parties just can't handle our amazing system, we don't need them anyway.

:p

PC gaming has its own set of problems but ones that I'm happy to deal with for the benefits they can provide on the flip-side. I play certain types of games on the PC (RTS, FPS, simulations, turn-based strategy and RPGs) and others on consoles (sports, racing, action/adventure and platformers). There's room for both in my life.

Elchele

It gets even more hilarious. We gave Manuel Friedrich, who's currently out of contract, a trial after Subotic's injury and guess what? He injured himself in a test match before we even managed to sign him :lol :lol :lol

he's always injured, no surprises there.
Why wouldn't Klopp trust the kids in the reserves team? They are playing 3.Liga at least, I would give them a shot. Obviously is very risky for the CB position. Tah has been doing good for a CB of his age in HSV.

Elchele

can someone explain to me in detail, how Mexico played so horribly for the pass 4 years and STILL made it to the World Cup??

i still dont get the rules...

Honduras was a million times worse, and we didn't even had to go to the play-offs :lol
We played much better football in 1998–2006 and still never qualified.

that's football

Fergie

Banned
BUT AM UNITED

tumblr_mwj28a4Wyr1s8z5rho4_400.gif

ClevGOD is dead and my version of Ronney is shit.

Okay I'll give it a go.
That's the twist.
shit midfield :(

he's always injured, no surprises there.
Why wouldn't Klopp trust the kids in the reserves team? They are playing 3.Liga at least, I would give them a shot. Obviously is very risky for the CB position. Tah has been doing good for a CB of his age in HSV.

Both Günter and Sarr have been injured this season and still struggle to get in form/a starting place in our second team. Klopp didn't mind playing 19-year-old Subotic and Hummels together, I trust him when he says Günter and Sarr aren't ready for the Bundesliga (especially against Bayern) and the CL yet.

Elchele

Both Günter and Sarr have been injured this season and still struggle to get in form/a starting place in our second team. Klopp didn't mind playing 19-year-old Subotic and Hummels together, I trust him when he says Günter and Sarr aren't ready for the Bundesliga (especially against Bayern) and the CL yet.

can't be worse than Badstuber

graphics is not everything

merseyside red vs man blue

At least they tried changing things this year. FIFA is in a rut because of the millions of knobends who eat up their incremental shite year after year, and then whinge about the lack of real evolution a week after release

edit: If yu get it freewith the One, fair enough, or if you get a decent trade-in price on the PS3/360 version

Hixx

Weather is pretty bad up here the neet.

Our friendly v Darlo been postponed. Thunder and lightning and rain and wind and EVERYTHING

At least they tried changing things this year. FIFA is in a rut because of the millions of knobends who eat up their incremental shite year after year, and then whinge about the lack of real evolution a week after release

edit: If yu get it freewith the One, fair enough, or if you get a decent trade-in price on the PS3/360 version

I don't know what you're talking about. Fifa is a lot of fun and especially this year they've changed a lot. It's a lot of fun on its own.

Top Bottom