• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Watered down for consoles? hahah more like gimped for PC amiright? Shit ports for the rest of the generation by companies that want dat sweet console money. Master race can enjoy original titles such as WarZ and the million slender knock offs. Dig in boys.

Crytek jumped ship. DICE don't give a fuck. Yup things looking good.

What we call shit ports, you call PS4 games. And they'll still look better on PC because we can downsample, inject AA, etc...

rvy

Banned
I don't know what you're talking about. Fifa is a lot of fun and especially this year they've changed a lot. It's a lot of fun on its own.

gfhjfgghfghfg1qx4i.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I finally beat Juve with this shitty lineup:

-----------------DDG
One of the twins -Vidic-Rio--Evra
-----------------Carrick---------------
---Valencia (defensive)----Fel-------Banes (defensive)
------------------Rooney-----------
------------------RVP--------------

1-0. Dat negative football.

loooooooooooool use some of dem tax monies to get yourself a proper stylist, you fruit

PULGUGH <3

did u bed the Swedish chick

Scum

That's a really bad PC port. Don't hit me but I am getting it on the PS4. >_>

Shame on you.

Speaking of depressing, Polygon's doing a 12-Hour Xbox One Live Stream

I hope the servers hold...

:lol

I finally beat Juve with this shitty lineup:

-----------------DDG
One of the twins -Vidic-Rio--Evra
-----------------Carrick---------------
---Valencia (defensive)----Fel-------Banes (defensive)
------------------Rooney-----------
------------------RVP--------------

1-0. Dat negative football.

PULGUGH <3

did u bed the Swedish chick

Yurt, pls. Who's your next opponent?

What we call shit ports, you call PS4 games. And they'll still look better on PC because we can downsample, inject AA, etc...
tumblr_inline_mfjo8jcrsO1rtrzew.gif

feel

NmzNXfI.png

Messi stahp. Thankfully we won't see his bad suits for a while since Ronnie is gonna win the Ballon d'or and the next golden boot.
Even if somehow Ronaldo got more votes (not happening for all kinds of reasons), I can't see FIFA awarding it to someone who is not at the gala. You're in for ugly or ugly with messi's suit or ribery's face.

Slizz

WTF at David Blaines new special... aired last night, him doing a bunch of tricks for celebs....

Cranston, Kanye, Wilde, Will Smith and his fam and maaad people.

Shit is nuts.

Salvadora

Would be fantastic but reliant on Wenger giving him games. Now Walcott is back how confident are you of that?

Really want Gnabry to go to the World Cup.
Most definitely not, but Walcott better stake his claim to that spot.

Gnabry has consistently impressed me with his direct, classy play and the defensive work he always puts in. He hasn't put a foot wrong.

Scum

Would be fantastic but reliant on Wenger giving him games. Now Walcott is back how confident are you of that?

Really want Gnabry to go to the World Cup.

Admit it, Lightning. Just say it. Don't hide it.
"I really want Gnarbry Ozil France Arsenal at the World Cup."

Gnabry could make Germany's World Cup squad, according to Low.

It would continue his meteoric rise.

lol wat

Dude hasn't even played like 10 games for Arsenal. And we only have Müller, Reus, Schürrle, Draxler, Sam, Podolski and some random cunt. The fuck are you smoking, bro.

The manager of your national team said it, bro.

I've been trying to figure out what the hell Löw is smoking for some years now but that doesn't matter.

Löw didn't say anything meaningful at all. When asked what he thinks of talented young player X, any national team coach would say "Great player, we'll keep an eye on him.". And he surely won't say "He's definately not going to the World Cup." just because who the hell knows how the player will develop. Looking at the German squad and how much Gnabry has played, it's crazy to see anything in this Löw quote.

Elchele

I've been trying to figure out what the hell Löw is smoking for some years now but that doesn't matter.

Löw didn't say anything meaningful at all. When asked what he thinks of talented young player X, any national team coach would say "Great player, we'll keep an eye on him.". And he surely won't say "He's definately not going to the World Cup." just because who the hell knows how the player will develop. Looking at the German squad and how much Gnabry has played, it's crazy to see anything in this Löw quote.

2014's Marin

Elchele

? Free PS+ games are all at least 70 on metacritic. That's the rule last I read.

I'm buying it day one though so I don't mind.

I didn't knew about it, but makes sense. and it's funny because sony won't be able to even use it as a freebie :lol

should have released Puppeter for ps4 instead

Top Bottom