• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Clegg

In Bed with Maradona have started publishing their 100 must watch young players for 2014.

Footy GAF should check it out.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
gkVedJe.png

rube pls

Stop asking questions

Timmy wins this OT

cremino

Reports from Serbia says Juve offered a 4 year deal at 4.8m a year to Vidic which he has accepted. Could become a Juve player for free in June. I think this is bullshit

Zabojnik

Reports from Serbia says Juve offered a 4 year deal at 4.8m a year to Vidic which he has accepted. Could become a Juve player for free in June. I think this is bullshit

You think? :D

Though I'm sure Marry will find a way to sign at least one player we absolutely don't need.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Haha wasn't his agent fuming over all this speculation a few weeks ago?

What do you guys make of CdS's rumours? They're even worse than Tuttosport now.
I suspect this is the product of Conte fighting with them

cremino

Haha wasn't his agent fuming over all this speculation a few weeks ago?

There still a good chance Vidic will sign a new contract with Man Utd

What do you guys make of CdS's rumours? They're even worse than Tuttosport now.
I suspect this is the product of Conte fighting with them

Well, they think Conte will leave Juve next summer and Prandelli will be the new Juve coach LOOOOOOOOOOL

dc89

My friend is getting an Xbox One on launch day. Pre-ordered with Amazon. He's booked the day off work and everything.

I hope he's not disappointed. :(

Top Bottom