• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

rvy

Banned
Turns out that Ghosts on the PS4 runs at a higher framerate than 60fps and it causes some juddering.

I'm dying.

I can't even.

Polygon pls

L1NETT

Perversely, I kinda want to play Ryse. I don't think it will be good, but I kinda want to play it.

I like the period, even if the game looks the opposite of Historically accurate.

Dibbz

There's a load of games coming out for PC in the next year or so that sound fantastic. A shit-ton of old school RPGs and such. They will keep me occupied for months and months. None of this watered-down-for-consoles shit. It'll be like the late 90s/early 2000s all over again.

Can't wait.

Watered down for consoles? hahah more like gimped for PC amiright? Shit ports for the rest of the generation by companies that want dat sweet console money. Master race can enjoy original titles such as WarZ and the million slender knock offs. Dig in boys.

Crytek jumped ship. DICE don't give a fuck. Yup things looking good.

arkon

Watered down for consoles? hahah more like gimped for PC amiright? Shit ports for the rest of the generation by companies that want dat sweet console money. Master race can enjoy original titles such as WarZ and the million slender knock offs. Dig in boys.

I was talking about more like what happened with games like Deus Ex:Invisible War and Thief: Deadly Shadows. That was way back though and consoles have become more pc-like since then anyway. But that shit was unforgivable.

I don't care about Crytek or DICE games. I just want Looking Glass Studios back ;_;

Zabojnik

Not sure if troll or if you really believe that. I haven't been this excited about future PC games in, like, 10 years. And I'm a pretty big console gamer as well.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

STAHP

Xerxes.jpg

the master race bleeds too.

you're wrong btw :p

L1NETT

Saw it in a thread the other day, there is a supernatural element.

:lol

Oh for pity's sake. Beyond Two Romans.

Bet you a fiver the ghost is bloody Prophet from the Crysis game.

They call me...

Maximus Prophitus.

---

Oh right it doesn't change the fact that they made the Goths look like elephant riding, Moose worshiping barbarian nutjobs.

Scum

You mean like what you master race guy are already doing? LOL 6GB to even run CoD:Doge edition. BF4 crashes. Have fun trying to run games through uplay and origin.

You'll fit in fine with the rest of them on the gaming side. Is no wonder the likes of EA and Ubisoft pull off the shit they do.
Oh, and those shit ports? Would you look at that. The same ol' usual fucking suspects. It's not the hardware.

I knew it reminded me of another game.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Kyle Walker....?!

ENG0-1GERa.gif

I think he was trying to pass it to Cole, but he got it horribly wrong.

He's been very good for Spurs this season but his England displays have been mostly cack, I think he gets a bit nervous playing for the national side.

It gets even more hilarious. We gave Manuel Friedrich, who's currently out of contract, a trial after Subotic's injury and guess what? He injured himself in a test match before we even managed to sign him :lol :lol :lol

Dibbz

You'll fit in fine with the rest of them on the gaming side. Is no wonder the likes of EA and Ubisoft pull off the shit they do.
Oh, and those shit ports? Would you look at that. The same ol' usual fucking suspects. It's not the hardware.

Can't claim to be master race when all you get is shit ports from the big publishers. PC fans up there with Nintendo in delusion. but but we gots the exclusive stuff, 3rd parties just can't handle our amazing system, we don't need them anyway.

:p

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
can someone explain to me in detail, how Mexico played so horribly for the pass 4 years and STILL made it to the World Cup??

i still dont get the rules...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@FM GAF:

I can't fucking beat Juve with my United. I tried everything..

tips?

No, I don't think bribing is an option, unfortunately.

bjaelke

CONCACAF: 3.5 WC spots for 41 members - 8.5% of the teams qualify.
UEFA: 13 WC spots for 54 members - 24% of the teams qualify.
CONMEBOL: 4.5 WC for 10 members - 45% of the teams qualify.

lucky 38 of the teams in CONCACAF are wank

Wilbur

Banned
@FM GAF:

I can't fucking beat Juve with my United. I tried everything..

tips?

No, I don't think bribing is an option, unfortunately.

4-3-3

Rigid. Stick to position. Harry opponents. Get stuck in. Near post set plays. Counter.

One inside forward (Rooney), one direct winger (Tony V). Fellaini and Clev box to box midfielders, Carrick as DM. please

Linius

Whoah, a Dutch journalist was beaten up by diplomats from Angola today. He was doing an item on diplomats who park their car where they shouldn't. Common practice over here since they're protected by the act of Vienna. He went to ask some questions and he got his ass kicked as answer.

Whoah, a Dutch journalist was beaten up by diplomats from Angola today. He was doing an item on diplomats who park their car where they shouldn't. Common practice over here since they're protected by the act of Vienna. He went to ask some questions and he got his ass kicked as answer.

En terecht!

bud

i distinctly remember you mentioning that you were on a diet a few months ago

and now you are stuffing sausages, chicken, and chicken fumes down your throat

what happened

Top Bottom