• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

dc89

life is disappointed at him

I hope he is.

I hope he opens the box and it blows up.

He's worried he's not gonna get a Day One edition. Even though it's what he's ordered and spoke to Amazon.

Why would he be?

Because I don't think he's seen any of the videos with the dodgy Kinect voice commands. He's the kinda guy would get really pissed off with that being hit and miss.

He's not your friend anymore. It's time to cut ties.

Nah lol.

If he's not reading NeoGAF he'll likely be pleased.

Yeah I hope he is.

Timurid

Yt3TSRY.gif

Anyone who doesn't assume that voice commands will be janky as shit should be made to sweep the streets of Baghdad with a toothbrush sticking out of their arse

kharma45

Anyone who doesn't assume that voice commands will be janky as shit should be made to sweep the streets of Baghdad with a toothbrush sticking out of their arse

They'll improve with time. Presuming they're using the same engine as WP it was pretty poor with non-US accents at the start but has been constantly improving.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The_Yurt89: GUYS, where's my TWOU episode 2?

Demons souls came out while Jeff Green was working for... EA... Should he have reviewed it for them?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I'm sorry Wooden I read that Jeff Gerstmann!

Papa Jeff Green is cool, carry on.
3AQmK.gif

Arnie

First pitch tomorrow. Bricking it. Up at 5am to get the train.

Can't wait to sit with a couple of beers tomorrow evening and relax.

Joseca

Banned
When I read about Jeff Green playing Dark Souls, I don't know why it came to my mind the Celtics' player, not the journalist. It would have been funnier, I guess.

Meier

Also, why are American TV shows so loooooooong. You don't 25 episodes, surely it just means more filler and makes it more expensive.

More commercials to sell. There's inevitably some filler associated with it too, but I bet 99.9999% of fans would LOVE it if there were even 5 more episodes of GOT every year. The fans prefer more content.

Linius

More commercials to sell. There's inevitably some filler associated with it too, but I bet 99.9999% of fans would LOVE it if there were even 5 more episodes of GOT every year. The fans prefer more content.

GoT is an extreme one, ten episodes is just so little. But normally cable seasons are the best, 12 or 13 episodes is just fine. I think only comedies can make good lenghty seasons since they're all small episodes.

can someone explain to me in detail, how Mexico played so horribly for the pass 4 years and STILL made it to the World Cup??

i still dont get the rules...

This year please, and this's Mexico we're talking about. It goes from "decent" to "bad" very often. It's not nicknamed "Mexican Deception" since like... forever, for nothing. lol.

Last year Mexico won all the qualifier matches, and only lost 2 friendlies.

Clegg

Yurt I think Telltale released episodes of The Walking Dead every 6 or 7 weeks. They might be following the same pattern for TWAU.

Isco's face will look like your avatar when he's benched on Saturday :(

Let's pretend there's an MSPaint image here with the LocoRoco's mouth and eyes pasted over those of Isco

I'd do it, but for the ridiculous lack of an ability to properly crop and paste non-rectanguloids

lol at Hitcher's 180 change in the 3DS friend code spreadsheet. He says Never :p

Umm, someone must have edited that in :p

I can't resist the alluring charm of the Pokemans. And Zelda looks too good to miss out on. Wanna see what Fire Emblem is like as well (hopefully its not too hard, and doesn;t spiral out of control like games of XCOM do :p) and will look up a few videos of Luigi's Mansion. Then the Layton games for when I'm on break at work or just want to play a puzzle game for a bit.

fake edit: Shit, just remembered that its backwards compatible. Phoenix Wright, Nintendogs and 999/VLR here I come.

What are the best RPGs on DS/3DS?

Scum

Umm, someone must have edited that in :p

I can't resist the alluring charm of the Pokemans. And Zelda looks too good to miss out on. Wanna see what Fire Emblem is like as well (hopefully its not too hard, and doesn;t spiral out of control like games of XCOM do :p) and will look up a few videos of Luigi's Mansion. Then the Layton games for when I'm on break at work or just want to play a puzzle game for a bit.

fake edit: Shit, just remembered that its backwards compatible. Phoenix Wright, Nintendogs and 999/VLR here I come.

What are the best RPGs on DS/3DS?

The World Ends With You for the DS is all kinds of awesome. Start there.

Top Bottom