• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Suen

Umm, someone must have edited that in :p

I can't resist the alluring charm of the Pokemans. And Zelda looks too good to miss out on. Wanna see what Fire Emblem is like as well (hopefully its not too hard, and doesn;t spiral out of control like games of XCOM do :p) and will look up a few videos of Luigi's Mansion. Then the Layton games for when I'm on break at work or just want to play a puzzle game for a bit.

fake edit: Shit, just remembered that its backwards compatible. Phoenix Wright, Nintendogs and 999/VLR here I come.

What are the best RPGs on DS/3DS?
Dragon Quest 9 if you have someone to play it with.

All of you cunts should play mother 3. One of my favorite games ever after finally finishing it, dammit it was good. I still suck as much as ever with the combo rhythm system though.

Also if you type in cum when it asks you what your favorite food is, the whole family will eat cum around the dinner table.

I tried playing Black the other day, it's so hard to go back to now after dat 3DS revolution

Is it better than the Wilbury tales tho

Do you get to fight this in Wilburys tales?

XttXlIn.jpg

Almost feel bad for killing him.

or how about the Magypsies you meet

nus2c1G.png

2jxyExW.png

Feorax

There's a rumour going round that both Rodolfo Borrell and Frank McParland have been sacked by LFC.

I'll be stunned if it's true.

Was well on my way to getting a Europa League spot with Palermo and then...

2zVJxlC.png

I'm still not sure what even happened, as a last cockslap in the face was losing to fucking Catania.

At least Roma managed to get relegated lol

There's a rumour going round that both Rodolfo Borrell and Frank McParland have been sacked by LFC.

For us to sack Borrell, he'd have had to be up to some shady shit. Hope its bullshit, want our youth teams to function as a well-oiled production line, and this would throw a massive spanner in the works

Walshy

Must be something up there if they sack two individuals who have re-shaped the academy so brilliantly as they have.

Apparently we are gonna bid for that Greek striker as well in Jan, apparently we've scouted him 7 times and scouted him yesterday.

In other news, the Bob Dylan Rolling Stone video is fantastic.

Walshy

Jesus Christ.

Just seen the new Kanye vid.

What the fuck.

It looks like "Babby's First Video".
It looks like a promo for an E! Reality show, after watching it, I full expected to see a Kanye and Kim take LA to flash upon my screen.

He's really copped out though with those last two music videos. Considering he used Nick Knight I thought it would of been decent, but the clusterfuck of the Black Skinhead video and this is just too much.

Not a fan of this Kanye Kardashian.

Wilbur

Banned
Ye video is so bad I can only imagine it's on purpose. Or he's gone insane.

The Dylan one is stunning. Genuinely one of the best I've ever seen. Everyone I've shown have been so impressed, even someone I know that hates Dylan was won over.

LTWheels

There must have been some serious shit going on if that's true. Like something naughty in the showers. I can't see them being sacked for performance reasons.

As someone else already said, TWEWY is GOAT. One of my absolute favorite games from last gen.

Can't find any of the games I want on the eshop except for one of the Phoenix Wright games :(

Doesn't appear to be a Phoenix Wright complete collection either

Am I right in thinking that if you lose a 3DS or it bricks, you lose the games that are downloaded on it because of Nintendo's archaic account system? Think I'd rather go physical anyway if that is the case

pulga

Banned
Can't find any of the games I want on the eshop except for one of the Phoenix Wright games :(

Doesn't appear to be a Phoenix Wright complete collection either

Am I right in thinking that if you lose a 3DS or it bricks, you lose the games that are downloaded on it because of Nintendo's archaic account system? Think I'd rather go physical anyway if that is the case

The only thing that's archaic is your sudden realization that you've been living in a cave, dimly lit by your PSP XMB since you never even got to crack open the UMD slot because it has no games

pls understand, DS is videogame GOAT

Wilbur

Banned
Some of the IBWM 100 stuff spot on; Alaba gets massive praise, Courtois talked about as one of the top five keepers in the world. Absolutely agree.

Clegg

IBWM do two lists.

The first one is the grades they give to players they listed last year. They basically review their progress over the year and comment on it. So if you don't find someone like Januzaj it's because they are only new on the scene and didn't warrant listing 12 months. Underage form doesn't count for them. Senior leagues only.

The second list is of young players who have only come to attention recently. Some players from the first list will be on the list for ranking next year as they rank players up to the age of 23. It's an interesting way of keeping track of how young players are progressing over a number of years. It's not just focused on the four big football leagues. It makes a decent fist of ranking players in eastern Europe and in South America too.

Top Bottom