• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

GorillaJu

Remember that part in the Lion King where Mufasa gets Simba up on that rock so he can show him the scale of his responsibility etc etc, then Simba enquires about the elephant's graveyard but Mufasa tells him how dangerous it is 'you must never go there'?

Sunrise.jpg

Ok, so Mufasa is a brilliant player offering advise to a very gifted youth player, Simba.

He's explaining that one day, the world can be his. He can be the name on everybody's lips, the name on the back of their shirts, the name on the front page of every newspaper in the world.

Unless. He goes to that dark shadowy place, Manchester City, where youth players go to die. If he goes there he will be the name at the foot of the page, the butt of the joke, a 'Jack Rodwell'. A place where his soul will be slowly ripped away, his potential evaporated, his belly fatter 'Michael Johnson'. Truly, a graveyard.

:lol very true

that wrestling gif thread

GZUKvFD.gif

i cant

b.gif

First time I saw that gif with teh bodybuilder I must have watched it for 10 minutes straight. Couldn't stop laughing. Soooo gooooodd

Wilbur

Banned
:lol very true

First time I saw that gif with teh bodybuilder I must have watched it for 10 minutes straight. Couldn't stop laughing. Soooo gooooodd

It's the last two, just before he falls and when he does

i'm honestly in tears my dad keeps asking whats so funny and i cant

One thing I took away from this gen is that those games really are shit. All those HD remasters of 'classic' games that just proved to be...well...shit. They just don't hold up, the gameplay is beyond paperthin. I'm sure they were fun in an arcade back in the day, but now? Man. MAN, they're bad.

iKQ1sGCiAofrM.gif

Is all I get from this post.

bud

does it continuously record the last five minutes of gameplay or does it only start doing that when you tell it to?

iKQ1sGCiAofrM.gif

Is all I get from this post.
C'mon, those games are from a time and a place, they're not like the Mario games, Sonic games etc which will always be playable. Game design has advanced so far past those games that it makes them lose their entertainment value.

You're viewing them through nostalgia glasses, it's ok, we all do it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If you like them that's fine, if you honestly think they hold up better than the NES/SNES Mario games then you need to go see a doctor.

I only put Sonic in to avoid looking like a fanboy

I don't even know what you're talking about, I just wanted to disagree and use that gif
KuGsj.gif

which I ended up changing
KuGsj.gif

hitcher, please answer my question.

About Xbox One recording? I'd assume its the last 5 minutes, otherwise you have to guess when the good shit will happen before hitting the record button. The PS4 constantly records the last 15 minutes, don't see why the One wouldn't be able to do the same, if to a lesser extent

operon

About Xbox One recording? I'd assume its the last 5 minutes, otherwise you have to guess when the good shit will happen before hitting the record button. The PS4 constantly records the last 15 minutes, don't see why the One wouldn't be able to do the same, if to a lesser extent

You can either capture the last 30 seconds by saying "xbox record that" else snap the game dvr to the side and record the last 5 mins.

Walshy

Who plays on the right if Johnson plays left? Kelly apparently can't play more than 30 mins, Flanagan is no long term solution, and McLaughlin is way to young and inexperienced.
I think Cissokho will get better with time, he's only started a handful of games for us. If anyone is gonna recapture his form shown at Porto - it's Rodgers.

Flanagan will probably leave on loan, but his wages are obscene for someone with his experience and talent.

McLaughlin should be starting against lesser teams. Wouldn't mind throwing him in against Cardiff if Kelly isn't fit. He's more than ready and is desperate for a loan. He is the most similar player we have to Johnson on the RWB position.

I think Cissokho will get better with time, he's only started a handful of games for us. If anyone is gonna recapture his form shown at Porto - it's Rodgers.

Flanagan will probably leave on loan, but his wages are obscene for someone with his experience and talent.

McLaughlin should be starting against lesser teams. Wouldn't mind throwing him in against Cardiff if Kelly isn't fit. He's more than ready and is desperate for a loan. He is the most similar player we have to Johnson on the RWB position.

Please tell me that Flanagan isn't on local wages ala Carragher

wedward

Arsenal won't be signing Draxler.

Calma.

I'd be interested to know what his real options are. Can't see either of the Spanish teams being truly interested. Bayern, maybe. Dortmud, he wouldn't go.

Chelsea are overloaded at that position. City, United and Arsenal are all possibilities.

Wilbur

Banned
Just got called a liar for saying I generally don't find black girls attractive :lol

I don't really; there's exceptions, but by and large I don't find most black girls attractive. Same with Asian, both West and East; there's definite exceptions but again, the majority I'm not attracted to.

White girls definitely are the best smang to get the fuck out ratio.

Top Bottom