• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Linius

What's up with all the racism lately? Have you guys already entered the thread about Holland's Got Talent? I bet it's Bacon and his secret racist agenda behind this.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BZdzI8tCcAEN6iI.png:large

What's up with all the racism lately? Have you guys already entered the thread about Holland's Got Talent? I bet it's Bacon and his secret racist agenda behind this.

Its the beginning of the Fourth Reich, where the Netherlands and Great Britain take over the world, or at least a small commune outside Brussels

Germany will have to be involved somehow, lest the label Fourth Reich become incorrect :p

bud

black girls are fucking hot

it's my dream to be inside of one that is literally as dark as the night

so like the only way to see her in the dark would be if she'd open her eyes or if she'd smile

imagine her open those thick black earmuffs and spreading those gorgeous black labia to unveil that pink puss

if you don't get hard reading this post i'm reporting you

we're all pink on the inside

Wilbur

Banned
I always thought Keisha from the Sugababes was gorgeous. And Kerry Washington, and Paula Patton, I'd smango them as well.

London from The Suite Life Of Zack & Cody is my Oriental pashwari of choice. Think her name is Brenda Song.

black girls are fucking hot

it's my dream to be inside of one that is literally as dark as the night

so like the only way to see her in the dark would be if she'd open her eyes or if she'd smile

imagine her open those thick black earmuffs and spreading those gorgeous black labia to unveil that pink puss

if you don't get hard reading this post i'm reporting you

we're all pink on the inside

Check your inbox!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Jesus guys

don't say "I don't find them attractive" say "not usually my type".

I prefer blondes but I've seen PLENTY of non-blondes (black, Asian, etc :p) who were smoking hot. And I can totally see myself going out with them.

Wilbur

Banned
Jesus guys

I prefer blondes but I've seen PLENTY of non-blondes (black, Asian, etc :p) who were smoking hot. And I can totally see myself going out with them.

:lol I don't think anyone's disagreeing with you.

Jesus guys

I don't have a type, but if I did, it wouldn't be black girls.

That ok?

rvy

Banned
Yurt, bring out the champagne. NT is shifting to mobile.

LET US NOW CELEBRATE THIS GLORIOUS NEWS IN THE COLOSSEUM!
We shall bathe in their salty tears, play glorious Bayonetta and poop inside a bucket that will be FedEx'd to Tameem.

bud

haha, i've seen that gif, sleepless. still doesn't look as big as it does in the dress, though... there was a thread with a bunch of her gifs not too long ago. someone suggested (and posted proof, but i'm not entirely sure) that she's wearing booty pads.

i want to believe, but eh.

Wilbur

Banned
My first handjob was from a black girl, my first bout of intercourse with a mixed race girl, everything since has been a white girl.

Usually mixed race girls are the most attuned to my tastes

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt, bring out the champagne. NT is shifting to mobile.

LET US NOW CELEBRATE THIS GLORIOUS NEWS IN THE COLOSSEUM!
We shall bathe in their salty tears, play glorious Bayonetta and poop inside a bucket that will be FedEx'd to Tameem.

I hope Team Ninja is next.

edit: Oh ffs

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
My first handjob was from a black girl, my first bout of intercourse with a mixed race girl, everything since has been a white girl.

Usually mixed race girls are the most attuned to my tastes

The craziest chick I've been with was Russian

or Canadian, it's hard to tell lately.

most interesting mix, Irish-Arab! She looked Irish though. Pale, blondie with blue eyes.

Carbonox

I've pulled a black milf before. That was something. She lived in Luton though so I turned her down when she asked me to go to hers. Fuck that.

Wilbur

Banned
Crunchy and Prophet Steve got banned for nothing in that thread, were having intelligent discourse. Surprise surprise Bish did it. They were speaking from a cultural viewpoint innit.

bud

I've pulled a black milf before. That was something. She lived in Luton though so I turned her down when she asked me to go to hers. Fuck that.

i'm craving a big black butt right now. i'm talking to this black woman on okcupid but she seems to want a serious relationship. i just want to be friends with her and be inside of her every now and then. is that so wrong. god.

Wilbur

Banned
i'm craving a big black butt right now. i'm talking to this black woman on okcupid but she seems to want a serious relationship. i just want to be friends with her and be inside of her every now and then. is that so wrong. god.

Quote her that post you made earlier

see what she says

i dare you

bud

Quote her that post you made earlier

see what she says

i dare you

she's very sweet, though. like, she was talking about how she wants to get married.

but fuck it, i will. i'm heading out to print something and if she's online on skype later on i'll tell her this.

i hope she says something like "oh bud wow i didn't expect this from you you seem like such a sweet, innocent guy but seeing this side of you is surprisingly sexy and makes me very wet i'm ready please put your cock inside of me"

#pray4bud

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What a surprise, Isla is injured too.

Barzagli, Bonucci, Ogbonna, Lichtsteiner, Marchisio, Vidal, Isla and (possibly) Chiellini are going to miss our game with Livorno.

We're not even the best team in Torino atm.

Just went to the dentist for the first time in 3 years... Fuck, going to be rather expensive. I fucking hate the dentist.

What a surprise, Isla is injured too.

Barzagli, Bonucci, Ogbonna, Lichtsteiner, Marchisio, Vidal, Isla and (possibly) Chiellini are going to miss our game with Livorno.

We're not even the best team in Torino atm.

How many will miss the game against Copenhagen?

Top Bottom