• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Exactly. Mario 64 is pretty awesome, CTR is GOAT.

ib2GfHrl6GxqFG.gif

i1ThXINbtWl2P.gif

pls no more

Somewhat stupid question, but do PC games on DVD still fully install so you don't need the disc running in the drive? Wanna preorder DS2 on PC since I have reward points to spend, but GAME don't seem to sell Steam codes :(

Fergie

Banned
Somewhat stupid question, but do PC games on DVD still fully install so you don't need the disc running in the drive? Wanna preorder DS2 on PC since I have reward points to spend, but GAME don't seem to sell Steam codes :(
If you install from disc, I think it still requires it.

Although I have bought FM on disc before since it was cheap and I was just able to enter the retail code into the redeem code option in Steam and it worked.

If you install from disc, I think it still requires it.

Although I have bought FM on disc before since it was cheap and I was just able to enter the retail code into the redeem code option in Steam and it worked.

Shit. Might fire GAME an email to ask. Don't mind having the disc in the drive, but don't want it constantly spinning.

WriterGK

Linius challenged me to post this here, so I am doing it.

Football clubs.

Those I really am fan off and support:

PSV en Barcelona

Those I started to liked because of the money and prizes:

Chelsea/ City en ADO

The teams I love to watch and play with with Fifa 14 and Football Manager:

Arsenal

Dortmund

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Thank fuck football is back. Looking forward to AVB's press conference, please jebus let Danny Rose be available again.

Fergie

Banned
Thank fuck football is back. Looking forward to AVB's press conference, please jebus let Danny Rose be available again.
Lamela pls.

Linius challenged me to post this here, so I am doing it.

Football clubs.

Those I really am fan off and support:

PSV en Barcelona

Those I started to liked because of the money and prizes:

Chelsea/ City en ADO

The teams I love to watch and play with Fifa 14 and Football Manager:

Arsenal

Dortmund

Welcome again.

Arsenal and Dortmund are underrated in FIFA. Great teams.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

I'd take that. Our recent losses at the Etihad have all been incredibly narrow, we lost to a Crouch own goal, a 93rd minute Balo penalty (when he should have been sent off half an hour earlier) and last season an 88th minute winner from Dzeko. I think we've only conceded one goal away from home this season so hopefully that shows something.

kharma45

I'd take that. Our recent losses at the Etihad have all been incredibly narrow, we lost to a Crouch own goal, a 93rd minute Balo penalty (when he should have been sent off half an hour earlier) and last season an 88th minute winner from Dzeko. I think we've only conceded one goal away from home this season so hopefully that shows something.

hahahaha at the guy who just went loco at you on Gaming side for you saying that the new consoles weren't particularly exciting. I can't get my head around people like that really exist.

rvy

Banned
Those guys are not hipsters. Hell 'hipster' doesn't even have a definition anymore it's just used as a pejorative for people who are cooler than you (and this bothers you).

I dress in suits. I highly doubt those people are cooler than me. Sorry.

Walshy

He's on a 1 yr loan. Though I guess we sent Sahin back to Dortmund last year mid-loan.
Yeah that's what I was thinking.

I think he will play 4-3-3 as well. Hopefully he's learnt from Arsenal and realised you dont play 3-5-2 again a team playing just one up front. We need to make sure we dominate that midfield.

GorillaJu

OddMorsel pls

This is not how hipsters dress. Just stop.

Yes it is. Thin lapels, flat front tapered trousers, short jackets... It's a safer, less extreme version of the style Hedi Slimane resurrected a decade ago, mimicking the style of Berlin hipsters.

His haircut, his body physique, his "look at how badass I am" walk are not hipster. The suit, however, wouldn't be out of place at Club Bang or the Che Cafe. :p

No offence but he can hardly be any worse than players like Jordan Henderson. God knows why he ever costed 20 mil....

Well he was no better than him, and was a lazy cunt to boot. Letting a player on loan go less than halfway through must tell you something about the impact he had

WriterGK

Yeah he was great for Dortmund.

But he is the definition of a luxury player. Needs a defensive midfielder to sit with him or he is useless

I can see your point in that. But don't you guys have Lucas Leiva as a defensive midfielder?

Well he was no better than him, and was a lazy cunt to boot. Letting a player on loan go less than halfway through must tell you something about the impact he had

I see it from your point of view. Guess Sahin wasn't used to simple kick and rush football and such a high tempo.

How many total games was he great in?

I can see your point in that. But don't you guys have Lucas Leiva as a defensive midfielder?

I see it from your point of view. Guess Sahin wasn't used to simple kick and rush football and such a high tempo.

Lucas was injured at the time.

Hixx

Yes it is. Thin lapels, flat front tapered trousers, short jackets... It's a safer, less extreme version of the style Hedi Slimane resurrected a decade ago, mimicking the style of Berlin hipsters.

His haircut, his body physique, his "look at how badass I am" walk are not hipster. The suit, however, wouldn't be out of place at Club Bang or the Che Cafe. :p

What am I reading

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm going to Hunger Games after lunch. More excited about lunch tbh.

Spend that year masturbating and enjoying freedom.

Because after that it's over.

I don't have time to wank anymore.

I keep telling everyone to enjoy this transition period but no one believes me. Everyone wants to get a job ASAP.
Seinfeld sucked!

See, I told you. You just enjoy the attention your fake taste gets you.

Top Bottom