• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Wilbur

Banned
Doesn't this woman look like Alaba

qJkDH67.gif

pulga

Banned
is there a better way to come back into the thread and find Felipe pulling a Fry?

i can't imagine what your taste buds must be like. do you lick shit-covered feet and think "yum!" in your crummy little head?

Wilbur

Banned
I don't understand the way I work.

Had an idea for my 3000 word short story the other day. Bro went to bed at 1 o clock after the Sopranos and I've just written the entire thing in 2 and a half hours.

Gonna check for spelling and grammar mistakes tomorrow, but I think it's pretty good lol

fuck teaching
thinly veiled gay sex adaptations of dostoyevsky novels is my true calling card
arriverderci

arkon

I don't understand the way I work.

Had an idea for my 3000 word short story the other day. Bro went to bed at 1 o clock after the Sopranos and I've just written the entire thing in 2 and a half hours.

Gonna check for spelling and grammar mistakes tomorrow, but I think it's pretty good lol

fuck teaching
thinly veiled gay sex adaptations of dostoyevsky novels is my true calling card
arriverderci

sounds like you found your muse

--

I like Hitch's questions. Like an inquisitive child. Gives a nice rhythm to the thread.

I'll take that as a compliment :p

Remember Wrath of Cortex's 10 minute long loading times?

First game I played on PS2, was petrified that all games would have loading times like that. From recollection, the game was pretty brass except for the level called Bamboozled.

England are so shite at pressing home an advantage. 10 runs for 6 wickets is appalling

bjaelke

Flanananagan starting against Everton tomorrow.

---

Tony Barrett @TonyBarretTimes
Agger admits that the only time he felt down about Liverpool was when they played direct football under a previous manager.

Agger on playing direct: Anybody can play that style. Do it because that’s the easy way to do it. But I wouldn’t be comfortable with it."

I can't imagine us ever having played long balls in recent years
e5YuU.gif

Flanananagan starting against Everton tomorrow.

---

Agger admits that the only time he felt down about Liverpool was when they played direct football under a previous manager.

Agger on playing direct: Anybody can play that style. Do it because that’s the easy way to do it. But I wouldn’t be comfortable with it."

I can't imagine us ever having played long balls in recent years
e5YuU.gif

lol

I remember him saying when that certain manager was still here that he'd been told to stop playing it out from the back so often, and start hoofing it. And guess where that certain manager is now :p

Getting really worried about Kelly now. He's been 'fit' for what, 6 weeks? And he's still not fit enough to be seen as a superior option to Flanagan :(

dc89

This is pretty damn insane. A guy and his wife are using Playroom on PS4 to do a call in style show.

http://www.twitch.tv/spartanm

So far he has had Adam Boyes from Sony and Patrick Klepek from Giant Bomb. Theres a thread over in gaming, this is so surreal and a pretty clever idea.

Flanananagan starting lb over Aly.

Ha, forgot Johnson was fit. Though it'd surely be Johnson on the left and Flanagan on the right if both will play? Johnson is a quality LB

@FF, I immediately want to punch those people in the gif. They remind me of those people from that cringeworthy tech conference

bjaelke

Ha, forgot Johnson was fit. Though it'd surely be Johnson on the left and Flanagan on the right if both will play? Johnson is a quality LB

@FF, I immediately want to punch those people in the gif. They remind me of those people from that cringeworthy tech conference

“With Jose out, I've got Aly who came in as cover but I've also got other options like young Jon Flanagan,” Rodgers told the ECHO.

“Jon has been outstanding in training and he seems to be getting better and better.

“He did very well against Arsenal. He didn't do anything wrong in that game.

“When he came off, it was simply because we wanted to be more offensive as we were chasing the game.

“Jon is a young player who will never let you down. Of course it's disappointing if you lose your No 1 left-back for a few months but it's an opportunity for someone else to come in and do well.”

Top Bottom