• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

sohois

It was 16million. 20mil was the Sky morons. And yes, even at that price he was a far superior option to whatever Sahin ever offered in his time here.

Though I do feel that Sahin was never able to get a real chance at Liverpool, simply because he was on loan. There was just no point in playing him regularly to bring him back to full fitness if he was just going to leave at the end of the transfer window.

GorillaJu

I'm going to Hunger Games after lunch. More excited about lunch tbh.

I keep telling everyone to enjoy this transition period but no one believes me. Everyone wants to get a job ASAP.

See, I told you. You just enjoy the attention your fake taste gets you.

I liked the first Hunger Games movie. I know it's not like an amazing film but it was a pretty affecting scenario. I was surprised with how much I enjoyed it.

WriterGK

So whose going to make it in the top 4 in BPL this season you guys reckon?
I think it will be(more like hope)
Arsenal
City
Chelsea
Spurs
Liverpool
United

So whose going to make it in the top 4 in BPL this season you guys reckon?
I think it will be(more like hope)
Arsenal
City
Chelsea
Spurs
Liverpool
United

City
Chelsea
Arsenal
Man Utd
Spurs
Liverpool

:(

Unrealistic ideal:

Liverpool
Southampton
Arsenal
Spurs
City
Everton
Chelsea
Man Utd

GorillaJu

Top 4 will probably be Chelsea Arsenal City and United but I'm not sure the order. Chelsea Utd and City aren't in title winning form but Arsenal is Arsenal so that puts them out of the running.

WriterGK

Cool. So you root for The Saints? I think they have some great talented players like Luke Shaw, Gaston Ramirez, Dejan Lovren en Osvaldo :)
I bought Ramirez with FM 14 with Arsenal. He turns out te be a great buy for in my rotation squad :)

Cool. So you root for The Saints? I think they have some great talented players like Luke Shaw, Gaston Ramirez, Dejan Lovren en Osvaldo :)
I bought Ramirez with FM 14 with Arsenal. He turns out te be a great buy for in my rotation squad :)

I really admire the way they conduct themselves and they way they're run, and <3 3Sixty :p

Wouldn't say I root forthem though, hope they pick up a draw at Arsenal. Keep Arsenal within touching distance, and keep Southampton away from our heels. Although a loss to Everton could change things

WriterGK

Well I am leaving now for a couple of hours. I was supposed to work on my bachelor thesis starting like 30 minutes ago. Have a nice afternoon! :) So I am going to do that now :)

spidye

the dortmund-bayern game tomorrow is going to be so disappointing.

dortmund's injury list:
Gündogan, Pisczeck, Hummels, Schmelzer(?)

bayern's list:
Schweini, Shaqiri, Ribery, Thiago

gDucOKN.jpg

PC gaming ain't all bad :p

Comes with a shitty free t-shirt as well

GorillaJu

I don't believe you odd, I bet you was the one making the fake Yoshida call in!

brack friday bunduru

lol no, I introduced myself and said I was from Japan but then I said "Rey Guitierrez is the false prophet, the one you want is Denis Dyack."

They didn't get either reference. It was awkward.

sohois

the dortmund-bayern game tomorrow is going to be so disappointing.

dortmund's injury list:
Gündogan, Pisczeck, Hummels, Schmelzer(?)

bayern's list:
Schweini, Shaqiri, Ribery, Thiago

oh no, now bayern will only be able to field an attack of martinez-kroos-robben-gotze-muller. boy is that going to suck
I've been spoiled on the ending of Lightning Returns.

I could piss myself laughing at it.
what is it?

GorillaJu

How awesome would it be if a manager had my excuse for losing this match horribly

"I thought it was an FA cup game, didn't realize it was a PL game so I played my youngsters."

Hixx

I'm not a huge Final Fantasy fan but I went into the thread because FFXIII and its spin offs bring the lols

what?
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
I kind of want to play it now just to see how to ends up like that
KuGsj.gif

LTWheels

That Lightning Returns ending. Holy shit, that ending. You weren't kidding. Might as well bury Final Fantasy now. If you had told me that is the ending I would've laughed at you. Wow.

I do admit though I want to find out now how they end up there.

Based on this post, I did a little google. Found footage of the ending.

Seriously.
Lightning ends up in the real world, in France
...wtf

spidye

holy shit

seriously what is happening to final fantasy

you guys weren't joking

can someone explain the ending to me? I don't understand

Top Bottom