• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

The junkie twitch girl is off the rails

iba756rlTLF2fh.gif

she also rubbed her cat against her tits. Gaming side has been good today.

Wtf at those needle marks

sohois

It's amazing when I realise the last anime or Japanese game I've played was... never!

I can't get into a JRPG even if I tried.

Wat. How can you never have played a Japanese game.

You have never played a Nintendo game, never played anything from Sony first party like Shadow of the Colossus, never played anything from Capcom like Resi Evil or Street Fighter, never played Sonic or any of Sega's library?

To post such a thing on a gaming forum is like going on to a Boxing forum and saying "Wow, I suddenly realised I don't actually have any hands".

Wilbur

Banned
When I say Japanese I always mean things like final fantasy or kingdom hearts where every cunt has baggy trousers and spiky hair and eyes the size of entire grapefruits

You have never played a Nintendo game, never played anything from Sony first party like Shadow of the Colossus, never played anything from Capcom like Resi Evil or Street Fighter, never played Sonic or any of Sega's library?

To post such a thing on a gaming forum is like going on to a Boxing forum and saying "Wow, I suddenly realised I don't actually have any hands".

Whooooooooooooops

I meant a Japanese RPG!

I've played a shit ton of Tekken as a kid and isn't all of the Nintendo games made in Japan? So a lot of Wii and 3DS games from there too!

Like Hitcunt said, MGS games and MGS4 too!

When I say Japanese I always mean things like final fantasy or kingdom hearts where every cunt has baggy trousers and spiky hair and eyes the size of entire grapefruits

Yeah, I meant that too.

Can't get into Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy, even the supposedly good ones.

Must be bullshit. Even Pro Evo and MGS.

edit: Ah

bud

so you don't like black people and you don't like asian people

is there anyone in this thread who isn't a racist

bud

i like italians

Did you message that lady by the way. Give me the good news

no, she was out when i messaged her again so it was kind of hard to mention anything sex related.

i'll do it today.

(there won't be any good news please understand)

Got to do this speed awareness course today and I want to die. 13:15 to 17:15 of some cunt telling me how not to speed. I even paid a £90 fine for the pleasure! Fuck. At least I didn't get any points.

should've told her that you love her. it releases the juices.
Well she's properly innocent, virgin, the works.

So last night we kiss, big deal for her, I'm inly like the 3rd guy she's kissed. I really like her too, all good right? Well no. Because then I go and kiss another girl in the club.

Cunt, I am.

Hixx

So last night we kiss, big deal for her, I'm inly like the 3rd guy she's kissed. I really like her too, all good right? Well no. Because then I go and kiss another girl in the club.

Cunt, I am.

when did you leave newcastle

operon

Cunt, I am.

you cunt, next up you'll be on the Jeremy kyle show

GorillaJu

Cunt, I am.

:lololol

Awwww... poor girl. You've broken her heart, instead of her hymen.

Woo, finally charging the 3DS

Love the weight of it, could maybe do with the sidepanels having ametal finish rather than being plastic, but you can't have everything :p

Perfect size for a handheld imo, even though it restricts pocket use

WriterGK

Well if the picture doesnt work...
My second season with Arsenal turned out to be a disaster. Did won the community shield and Capital one cup. But I lost the FA Cup finale on penalty's to Chelsea. And I made it into the semi finale of the Champions League after finally beating Manchester United. But there I lost 2-0 against Benfica after only winning 1-0 at home. And to make matters even worse I finished 5th in the PL. With the same ammount of points as Chelsea but my goal rate wasn't good enough. And the worst thing is that Ozil wanted to leave us for not qualifying for the CL. So I sold him for 55 million euro's to City and I also sold Lewandowski for 20 mil to City and that can go up to 24 mil. But I managed to get a 50% sale percentage on City there next sale with Lewandowski, so thats nice.

And as a replacement for Ozil I bought the ''wonder child'' James Ward Prowse from Southampton who is only 20 years old yet for 20 million. And I signed Irramendi from Real Madrid for 9.25 million and 125K salary a week. So that allows me to put Jack Wilshere permanently as CAM(central attacking midfielder) now Ozil is gone and Irramendi has to battle for CM position allong with De Bruyne, Holtby and Ramsey.

Well if the picture doesnt work...
My second season with Arsenal turned out to be a disaster. Did won the community shield and Capital one cup. But I lost the FA Cup finale on penalty's to Chelsea. And I made it into the semi finale of the Champions League after finally beating Manchester United. But there I lost 2-0 against Benfica after only winning 1-0 at home. And to make matters even worse I finished 5th in the PL. With the same ammount of points as Chelsea but my goal rate wasn't good enough. And the worst thing is that Ozil wanted to leave us for not qualifying for the CL. So I sold him for 55 million euro's to City and I also sold Lewandowski for 20 mil to City and that can go up to 24 mil. But I managed to get a 50% sale percentage on City there next sale with Lewandowski, so thats nice.

And as a replacement for Ozil I bought the ''wonder child'' James Ward Prowse from Southampton who is only 20 years old yet for 20 million. And I signed Irramendi from Real Madrid for 9.25 million and 125K salary a week. So that allows me to put Jack Wilshere permanently as CAM(central attacking midfielder) now Ozil is gone and Irramendi has to battle for CM position allong with De Bruyne, Holtby and Ramsey.

Studying, my arse :p

Top Bottom