• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

That was a troll tho.

And it worked months after that fact!

I will never forgive you.

ibgIJmYHFEOqFb.gif

The horse made a similar comment and Viva rightly called him out too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD9mvqJg9rE

i6r4N6OeF4Ewm.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
tumblr_mwlcloPLSm1qc65h4o8_400.gif

DON'T TOUCH HIM

I am on the verge of going into a long distance relationship. Fuck it's scary, but I think she could be worth it.

Any tips?

Yes! Don't do it.

Why would you willingly go into a long distance relationship? It's not the same when you can't hang out with the girl and, you know, fool around.

The Cobra is going to punch him into 2014.

#Teamcobra

#TeamCobra

Are there any boxers who don't get involved in the pre-match sniping and mind-games? David Haye seems genuinely likable and charismatic when he isn't doing the boxing thing, but an utter bellend when he is.

Last night I fucked up, with a girl.

Fuck.

FUCK

I fucked up on saturday night, been seeing a girl for a couple of weeks and she was meant to come out on saturday night but didn't. I got black out drunk and woke up sunday afternoon to find I'd left her a load of voicemails and had a text from her telling me to fuck off and never talk to her again.

Weirdly I just walked past her on the way to the gym a few hours ago, I smiled and said hi and she replied with a pleasant go fuck yourself :lol

I'd love to know what I said in those voicemails

Yen

Watching Serie A highlights on BT. Why exactly did Roma have such a great start to the season? (I don't particularly follow the league bar the odd Juve game. No Zeman = football is dead)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ugh, Rose is still out for another two or three weeks. In better news we've been training using Adebayor as a second striker during the break, that will help us break down the more stubborn teams. AVB even said there was a chance he could start away at City on Sunday (but as a lone striker), that would be my preferred option. Apparently he has looked very sharp in training according to those nerds who watch every session.

Before anyone reads the thread in the OT and starts asking questions about Berlusconi and Milan shirts on his girls, I just want you guys to know that I never, ever supported Milan because of Berlusconi or anything.

Also, asking a girl to wear a Baresi shirt while dancing may or may not be one of my fantasies.

cremino

Milan is officially interested in building a new stadium in the Expo 2016 area and Inter is interested too. The loser remain in San Siro and buy the stadium

arkon

:lol yeah, I know... I don't have it but I'm doing a campaign for a gluten free beer and it would help me to talk to someone with the disease.

Oh. Guess you could make a thread in OT asking for help. Or google it. I'm sure there's a forum out there somewhere for people who have it.

Weaken the Pokemon before throwing a pokeball at it.

Does it help if I press B while the ball is capturing her.

Hixx loooool

How long is this distance?

About 10,000 kilometers long. She's due back here in July though.

don't do it, it doesn't work and never will

Well shit.

tumblr_mwlcloPLSm1qc65h4o8_400.gif

DON'T TOUCH HIM

Yes! Don't do it.

Why would you willingly go into a long distance relationship? It's not the same when you can't hang out with the girl and, you know, fool around.

Well fuck.

Yen

Milan is officially interested in building a new stadium in the Expo 2016 area and Inter is interested too. The loser remain in San Siro and buy the stadium
I can understand why people wouldn't want a groundshare, but why do both clubs want to move? Need to downsize/unable to fill it?

bud

What's become of the Delle Alpi? Housing?

me:

i love black girls they're really fucking hot
it's my dream to be inside of one that is literally as dark as the night
so like
the only way to see her in the dark would be if she'd open her eyes or if she'd smile, you know?
imagine her open those perfectly formed thick black earmuffs and spreading those gorgeous black lips to unveil that pink puss
i mean, we're all pink on the inside

*she doesn't respond for three minutes*

her:

Oh I'm back (bud note: i'm 99% sure she was just shocked and didn't know what to say or whatever)
Oh I see lol
So have u managed to get any from where u live
Any really dark girls u are dating?
Or seeing?

me again:

no not yet
this is why ur perfect (bud note: i had to laugh when i was typing ur)

her:

Yeah but I told u what I'm looking for lol
Strange u would say that... Growing up dark skinned was always a bad thing
The light skinned girls were always
Thought of as prettier
And sexier
Haha
So I'm pretty impressed that u like dark skinned girls

me:

i like dark chocolate (bud note: jesus christ why is this so funny to me)
how long have you been single?

her:

Since 2011

me:

when's the last time you had sex

her:

me:

but it's 2013 now
it's almost 2014

etc.

can't be bothered to paste the rest. i can't do this. she would like sex, but only if it's in a relationship; a long-term thing. i'm not really looking for that, and i would feel bad about lying.

cremino

I can understand why people wouldn't want a groundshare, but why do both clubs want to move? Need to downsize/unable to fill it?

Yes, San Siro has a capacity of 80000 while Inter and Milan average 50000 spectators almost every match and also the lack of accomodation facilities and shopping centers around the stadium
It's possible this is just a political move and Milan are trying to push Inter out of San Siro

Wilbur

Banned
me:

i love black girls they're really fucking hot
it's my dream to be inside of one that is literally as dark as the night
so like
the only way to see her in the dark would be if she'd open her eyes or if she'd smile, you know?
imagine her open those perfectly formed thick black earmuffs and spreading those gorgeous black lips to unveil that pink puss
i mean, we're all pink on the inside

*she doesn't respond for three minutes*

her:

Oh I'm back (bud note: i'm 99% sure she was just shocked and didn't know what to say or whatever)
Oh I see lol
So have u managed to get any from where u live
Any really dark girls u are dating?
Or seeing?

me again:

no not yet
this is why ur perfect (bud note: i had to laugh when i was typing ur)

her:

Yeah but I told u what I'm looking for lol
Strange u would say that... Growing up dark skinned was always a bad thing
The light skinned girls were always
Thought of as prettier
And sexier
Haha
So I'm pretty impressed that u like dark skinned girls

me:

i like dark chocolate (bud note: jesus christ why is this so funny to me)
how long have you been single?

her:

Since 2011

me:

when's the last time you had sex

her:

me:

but it's 2013 now
it's almost 2014

etc.

can't be bothered to paste the rest. i can't do this. she would like sex, but only if it's in a relationship; a long-term thing. i'm not really looking for that, and i would feel bad about lying.

i cant breathe

Top Bottom