• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

K1LLER7

So you guys who are enjoying A Link Between Worlds, have you ever played A Link to the Past?

I ask because I think it'd be funny if you younger generation had never experienced ALTTP but are getting a chance to now for the first time with the remake and, it'd make me happy if nostalgia wasn't a factor and people just enjoyed the gameplay/world that was originally made in 1991

ALTTP is the best Zelda game, and one of the best games of all time.

Wind Waker > ALTTP > Twilight/Ocarina

guys, what IS Arrow?
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

Shite

not seen it :p

Salvadora

Played about 2 hours of ALTTP on my phone (don't ban me), so no I've never really played it. I've said it dozens of times: why does the 3DS e-shop not do SNES emulation?
I don't think there is a "real" answer, other than Nintendo has no inclination to do it. There is pitiful support for the Virtual Console on both machines.

The lack of GBA games is the most inexplicable.

GorillaJu

Wind Waker > ALTTP > Twilight/Ocarina

Can't agree here. WW has the same problem that every 3D Zelda game has in that there's just too much open space and not enough variety of scenarios.

Not that every 2D Zelda is better than every 3D one, but I think the two best Zelda games are ALTTP and Link's Awakening. Wind Waker is probably my favorite 3D Zelda, followed by Ocarina and Twilight Princess. Haven't played Skyward Sword and despite owning them all, I haven't played any of the DS Zelda's (like Spirit Tracks).

Arnie

It's the lack of punctuation that really gets me.

Tickles me in my coils.

and the crude painting of his fucking gleaming face

I'm listening to some Newton Faulkner acoustic shite just staring at it

AND IM HAPPY

BUT I DO NOT SMILE

Salvadora

Super Mario 3D World is one of the most beautiful games I've ever seen.

Every screen is a jaw dropper. Ugh, stop making the Wii U appealing Nintendo.

It's the lack of punctuation that really gets me.

Tickles me in my coils.

and the crude painting of his fucking gleaming face

I'm listening to some Newton Faulkner acoustic shite just staring at it

AND IM HAPPY

BUT I DO NOT SMILE

Used to be friends with him when i was like 4. Name was Sam back then.

K1LLER7

Can't agree here. WW has the same problem that every 3D Zelda game has in that there's just too much open space and not enough variety of scenarios.

Not that every 2D Zelda is better than every 3D one, but I think the two best Zelda games are ALTTP and Link's Awakening. Wind Waker is probably my favorite 3D Zelda, followed by Ocarina and Twilight Princess. Haven't played Skyward Sword and despite owning them all, I haven't played any of the DS Zelda's (like Spirit Tracks).

Phantom Hourglass (DS) had one of the best puzzles I've seen in a game.

Spent 30 mins on trying to figure it out. Got frustrated, decided to close the DS screen and go check a walkthrough. As the screen closes, I hear the sound it usually makes whenever you solve a puzzle. Nothing has topped it since.

Wilbur

Banned
Sam Newton Battenberg Faulkner

Lightning

Banned
Australia doing great in the Ashes. Scoring at a quick rate too to post a huge target and give themselves enough time to bowl out England without the possibility of losing the test match.

Scum

Zabojnik

tell me she has been inside you

I wish. :/ I've only managed to date two girls from work over the past few years. One was quite the looker, but nowhere near that hot. Not all, but many of the girls that work here are gold diggers of the grandest kind and will only consider hooking up with rich guests and other VIPs.

are there nudes
can you ask her

Not that I'm aware of. Believe me, I've looked.

bud

if she's a model
and there are
more pictures
of her

can you maybe
post pics
of her standing up
or from the side
or the back

if she's a model
and there are
more pictures
of her

Zabojnik

What have I done? Lol.

She's not a model. Just an 'ordinary' girl working as a hostess part-time, a student. I don't feel comfortable giving up any more info, since she only okay'd that photo. Please understand, bud.

Top Bottom