• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Wilbur

Banned
I can't decide if it's actually Sergio running his Twitter or just some PR guy, like Bale's.

What would you all guess?
https://twitter.com/aguerosergiokun

I know he writes some of it (and uploads pictures), but some of it sound so PR-like. Could be translated by someone, I guess.

I think you know who it is

j3YAYXK.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
WELL WELL

Thor 2 was fucking awesome! And I'm not pulling a Hitcher here, but this is HUGE coming from me. Because:

1-I REALLY hated the first Thor.
2-I consider Thor to be the worst superhero after Superman.

It was very entertaining, and that's more than enough for me.

Yeah looking back it was pretty good, I also hated Thor 1. The second best Marvel film

we agree that Iron Man 3 reigns supreme right baby?

Manager

PR/Marketing. The tweet from him saying he is going to announce the winner of some book competition is not that of a real human.

You're probably right. Maybe he takes photos and sends to the PR firm, who puts them online. I don't get why they have to sound like robots though. I mean:

Sergio Aguero ‏@aguerosergiokun 2 Nov
Another great performance by the team to fight for the top. The goal is dedicated to my son Ben who came to the field today. Love you son!!

Yen

I didn't think Sven Goran Ericsson was a particularly good coach. Then again, I never saw his Italian teams play. I kinda just saw him as a mercenary.

Turok_TTZ

No matter how many times I see his face, Xabier Alonso always has that look that he is gonna be a coach someday. Whether he will be an excellent coach or one of many who flops remains to be seen.

Zabojnik

And we don't have Caceres either because he's leaving for international duty tomorrow.

Fooking hell, wasn't he supposed to leave the day after? What the fuck is this shit. Who's gonna play back there? Also, what's with Chiellini? Nothing serious, I hope?

pulga

Banned
OH MY GOD

That is an absolutely glorious tag hahahahahaha

Didn't even know avatars could do that

You've made it milch

All thanks to Ballack dipping his ballsack into your bird's anus

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fooking hell, wasn't he supposed to leave the day after? What the fuck is this shit. Who's gonna play back there? Also, what's with Chiellini? Nothing serious, I hope?

The usual, a muscle strain.
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

His brother "Giorgio has suffered a muscular injury. The extent? We don't know yet, tests have to be done first."

dc89

Just been in the body paint thread. Fantastic tits, weird as fuck midsection and below.

I am going in. Wish me luck.

I can't decide if it's actually Sergio running his Twitter or just some PR guy, like Bale's.

What would you all guess?
https://twitter.com/aguerosergiokun

I know he writes some of it (and uploads pictures), but some of it sound so PR-like. Could be translated by someone, I guess.

It's not me I swea...

I think you know who it is

j3YAYXK.jpg

Damn it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Holy shit, Milch's tag. Holy fucking shit. This is the stuff of legends. Thanks to the mod that did this.

We can pack it up, this is it, the tag of tags.
I still can't believe someone received a tag HERE! NFL, NBA, or NHL GAF? Sure, it happens. But FootyGAF?

So Isla is going to play. Well, that's it for Juve - Napoli.

Well at least Zuniga is out.

bjaelke

So many of those have been posted on my timeline today. This is genuinely the first one that makes me laugh. Well done.

Top Bottom