• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Zabojnik

Indonesian Juve fans are insane, lol.

1psg.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkRdA5Pcat0

@@.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
United

what are you doing

‏@ManUtd 23h
Arsenal fan @piersmorgan on #mutv: "We're top of the league, you're nowhere. @Persie_Official joined our rivals and got what he deserved."

FootballFan

FootballFan

1) Pokemon guy
2) From a country where they'd find that kind of thing charming and eccentric
3) Attempt to reclaim his lost youth, with his 45th birthday fast approaching
4) Massive twat
5) Never seen a photo of him, as he knows he'd get ripped on if he posted one, since he's fedora'd in all of them
6) Supports a team who are the clubification of a fedora-wearer, thinking they're special and unique when they're just a pretentious version of everyone else

ITS FOOTBALLFAN

sorry Meier

I had my reasons

guys pls.

Why do people on gaf hate fedoras so much? I personally don't wear a fedora, but I don't understand the hate for them.

Don't really hate fedora's themselves, but they just suit particular bodies/heads/people.

Most people that wear them think they look like 60s mafia or Don Draper, and they are not even close.

Kinda like full kit wankers or whatever that term people in here use.

pls.

Chelsea fans, once again SportsDirect have fucked up and all three Chelsea shirts are up for £16.99.

Edit: not all three, just the home and 3rd.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"Rafa Benitez was a Juve coach for 5 days. Elkann & Blanc had a deal with Benitez in 2010 but Agnelli & Marotta chose Del Neri." (SKY)

Wilbur

Banned
That's fresh prince of bel-air. You dumb cunt not Family Matters...

things to do today

buy a naughty blazer - check
masturbate over a gif of myself - check
confirm Timerda is a salmon - check

Fuck off back to Paree and collect the tears your glory hunting brothers cried from their assholes when the beasts of Belgium took a point off them

Sanjay

You don't know how much life sucks until you find out that the girl you've been hitting on for the last two weeks at university is actually fucking Michael fucking Ballack in a place around 600 kilometres away from university.

You now have the best tag on gaf and you need to post pics of this gal.

Top Bottom