• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

FootballFan

^^Wooden, I die when the older guy joins in. Hahaha

The older guy reminds me of
FLm9W.jpg

Yurt-chan is this true? Or is FedoraFan being a total WUM again?

lol nah it's not true.

^^Wooden, I die when the way too old guy joins in. Hahaha

lol nah it's not true.

Just watched it with the sound on. Are my speakers broken, or has it been recorded through a phone?

The guy with the England shirt and Bermuda shorts sticking his middle finger up is my favourite.

Everyone my age has at some point met at least one weirdo who in his late teens/early 20s would hang around with a load of 14 year old chavs

bjaelke

No I'm talking about the other Daniel Wass, who just scored against Monaco.
Almeria playing without Suso. Is the cunt sick again?
suso30fernandez @suso30fernandez
For all those people asking why im not playing its coz i got 5 yellow cards so i wasnt allowed to play tonight...��

suso30fernandez @suso30fernandez
For all those people asking why im not playing its coz i got 5 yellow cards so i wasnt allowed to play tonight...��

How the fuck did a lightweight like Suso get himself booked 5 times? :D

Dat PL aggression in La Liga :p

His English is pretty good judging by that tweet

pulga

Banned
Marca's thing on Gundogan says we're selling Sahin back to BVB for 7m euros, but included in the contract is a first refusal right to Gundogan.

So that's that.

pulga

Banned
If it's a free transfer then he can sign anywhere he likes though. First refusal only applies if Dortmund sell which will need to be this summer.

Hmm, true. We'll see, I guess.

Our midfield is good as it is, barring Khedira. All I want is a GOOD box to box who can fucking kick that nump off the team.

FootballFan

loooooool fucking yes

loved how the camera person (and everyone else, really) didn't do shit to help the kid

The other kids seem to be more mature, when she throws the coconut piece at it's head(what a cunt thing to do), one kid says "that was mean", the other "he's gonna bite you".

Of course this cruel cold hearted girl replies with "he deserves it".

When he heard her say that, he couldn't take it anymore, that was the breaking point.

Top Bottom